Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Emerging Issue - Population: One not available in Oculus Store

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine. Does anyone know why this happ...

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 144 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Oculus quest 2 developer mode not working properly

Hello, Since yesterday 15:30 (AMS time) The developer hub app stopped working properly. I've done a total of 3 factory resets. I reinstalled all my accounts. Reinstalled every app on my computer for developing for the oculus. But the problem persists...

usb_debugging.PNG
PLX_T by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Referral credit problem

Is anyone else having a nightmare trying to get Oculus to honour the referral credits? I sent a referral, the person accepted the referral, their account was activated and I have sent 8 or 9 emails to prove my referral with screen shots to authentica...

Forget my lock sequence

I no longer remember the unlock sequence for my oculus quest 2 headset. my headset refuses to connect to my cell phone. I see my helmet and its serial number......

Iureish by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Oculus

I was on a trip to Switzerland and I used my Oculus there. when I came back it acted like it wasn't connected to wifi even though it was and wouldn't show anything except from settings and files. Nothing was working. I tried turning the wifi off and ...

The slowest oculus replacement system ever

So I sent my defective controller back about 20-25 days ago now they initially stated that it would take roughly 14 days and I’ve had nothing I got an email saying they received it two days after I sent it away and from then I’ve heard nothing not ev...

Lost all of my apps when I restarted

I was trying to power off my headset and I on accidentally hit the restart and I got back in and went to my apps and saw that they were all gone even ones that I paid for! I have been looking for ages on how to fix this problem but I cannot find anyt...

Oculus credit

Gday. Got my new oculus delivered today. My son sent me a referral a couple of weeks ago and I bought the oculus on this site and set up the account.I dont know how to recieve the referral credit. I thought I set it up correctly. Are you able to help...

Oculus Quest 2 Gallery

I've been off and on YouTube trying to figure this out, and NOTHING has helped. I can't find the gallery or cloud for my Oculus anywhere in the Oculus app. I'm absolutely confused because I've tried everything and none of it makes sense.

Version 37 has broken AirLink for me.

Yesterday, My Oculus app on my PC automatically updated to version 37. My headset was still on version 35 for the update didn't roll out for me just yet. When i went to use airlink to play VRchat, it was constantly searching for my PC. Restarting my ...

The Worst Customer Service

I've had an open service ticket open since October 2021. No progress has been made on my ticket and I keep getting the same reply from customer service reps Rob and then I got handed off to ArthurA. I was asked to return everything in the original pa...

Can't link Cards or Paypal on Quest or Go.

When my Debit Card link expired in 2020 I tried to link a new card and have not been able to do so. I've tried linking my new debit card, credit cards and PayPal all with no success. Support made some suggestions and I tried them all. All I can think...

Quest 1 stuck on boot screen like others. Bricked

I have the issue where it is stuck on the white oculus "eye" pill shaped symbol. I've done the power+volume button factory reset a few times with no luck. It's pretty much bricked and stuck on that loading screen. There are a few other threads poste...

Couldn't send Referral

Hi, I recently purchased my Oculus Quest 2, as I had a chance to try it at my friends. He was trying to send me a referral code, but the app says: "Couldn't send referral. We are working on getting this fixed as soon as we can. Please try sending you...

Klem-S by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date changed to 2036

My quest 2 changed the date to 2036. Internet is not working. I don’t have SideQuest. How can I fix this?

skjarum by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus referral link

Hi I sent my friend the oculus referral link so he could show the link to his mom for him to order it and my friends oculus came in and me and him never got the store credit on his phone it says the referral link has already been used to activate a q...

Apps do not install oculus pc

I posted about this a week or so ago and yet there has been no fix, only temporary 'fix' I have is that I installed it on my headset alone, instead of using oculus link. Which is fine but at the end of the day I still would rather connect it to my pc...

Oculus controller drift

I got a quest 2 6 days ago and since the day I got it I've been having this drift on the right joystick that always drifts upwards or to the left, I initially thought this was a browser issue and I hadn't been experiencing it in any games up until ye...

Quest 2 Audio

We just purchased a new Quest 2 and all set up, however there is no audio coming from the headset, other than some cracking noises occasionally!This has nothing to do with any particular game, just no sound - not a great purchase to be honest

Do I have a faulty headset OculusQuest 2?

I got my headset OculusQuest 2 through Amazon.I noticed after opening it and attaching the battery head strap that there was a scratch of some kind on the left lens https://imgur.com/a/Zr8V2uMMy first time using a VR headset. The image looked blurry ...

Stationary boundary grid

Now when I play using stationary boundary when my hand gets close it shows a grid instead of before when I would need to walk out of my boundary to see things around me so i can't even move my arms around without seeing the grid is there any way I ca...

Resolved! Downloads restarting from scratch

I bought Asgard's Wrath. But now I'm unable to install. My internet is to slow to finish the 80GB till the next 24h reset. And after restarting internet or computer or Oculus app it always starts form zero instead resume where it left of. Is there a ...

Can't add additional account on Quest - grayed out

We have a Quest 1 and are having issues with adding a second account. My older son is set up as the admin. He does not have a FB account (we got this before you had to have an FB account linked). My younger son wants to add his account to the headset...

Labels