Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 26 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Oculus Setup Restart Computer Error

The oculus app keeps failing to install and shows up with restart computer. I have tried restarting many times used and tried many forum solutions such as using regscanner to delete old registries, boot into safe mode and deleting oculus folders in m...

jayklly by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

When will be the account got fixed?

Waiting! Waiting! Waiting! Just ask me to wait. Chatted with Glenze in my case. I have submitted the ticket to ask some questions, such as can I install some free game to play until you fix the login issue. No one reply. I want to know when will be f...

Can't login to facebook via Oculus app

I try to login with facebook and it just brings me back to the login screen. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it still won't work. I desperately need to access my payment methods. Can someone please help me resolve this issue or t...

Oculus Quest 2 error

None of my apps are appearing, I can't access the browser, and I can't look at new apps in the store. I have been trying to report the problem on the quest 2 itself and the report button isn't appearing where it should. I can't even access my account...

Oculus Referral code.

I just got a referral code, and it said that it worked, but I see no option to use the money from the referral code to purchase a game. I don't want to purchase a game and be charged for it when it said the referral code worked.

Games

Ok I bought games on another account and now that account is not sharing anymore and is not the device owner anymore which I think js the reason I don't have the games (any know how to fix this issue) please and thank you My other account is Tjaxson ...

Oculus won't send replacement for Elite Strap

My Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap broke. In January 2022, I opened a ticket with Oculus support. They asked for, and I provided, pictures of my Oculus Quest 2 serial number and pictures of my broken Elite Strap. Oculus support approved an RMA return for ...

My Avatar is an African American male and I’m a white male. I changed my Avatar in Oculus but nothing I do replaces the Avatar???? What can I do?

proximity sensor

HiI dameged my oculus quest 1 proximity sensor . Can't allow connecting with my pc to turn sensor off . Where can i buy new sensore ? Thank you

Help please

It’s been a week now that I haven’t been able to log into my account and haven’t been told any timeframe towards a solution since last Friday. Please help!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Can't connect using oculus link cable.

When I'm in the pc app, and connect my Oculus quest 2 with the link cable, the app closes and then opens again, and then closes again and then opens again. It keeps doing this and because of it, I cannot connect my Oculus to my pc using the cable. I ...

Still waiting for original account to be restored

I bought the Oculus Quest 2 a week ago and greatly enjoyed the device, however I only got to play for 2 days until account issues started and haven’t been able to play since. A new account connected to my Facebook was created which resulted in losing...

Device not recognised correctly

I have recently purchased an oculus link cable and have been trying to connect my Quest 2 to my pc. However, when I try to connect it via the cable, the device is at first recognised as an Oculus Quest 2 but is then changed to what appears to be a sm...

Hasn’t been backing up to the cloud

Hey, For some reason my Quest 2 has stopped backing up to the cloud, I’m being forced to do a factory reset and can’t find anyway to manually back everything up?! It’s plugged in every night and always connected to the Wi-Fi? Please help! Charlie

I cant add my friend of accept his friend request

Hi, My friend has added me and i show up in his friends list, but when i try to accept his request, I cannot and if i try to add him with the + button, i get a spinny circle and then back to the + button.. So i am on his friends list but he is not on...

Oculus Link screen warping

So I was just playing on link, then all of the sudden the screen zooms in and is very warped. Has anyone else had this issue?

sirvko by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My display screen is a negative color

I recently updated my headset and now I’m experiencing a screen that is faded bright white. It makes it nearly impossible to see anything With color. Everything now is a bright faded white. Please HELP!!!!!

Scree resolution negative

I’ve recently started experiencing negative plots on my screen display making it near impossible to play and be able to see what’s going on through the lenses. Please help

Oculus 2 not connecting

As with many others, earlier this week I was not able to log in all of a sudden in my oculus via Facebook login, inadvertently created a new account through Facebook now can’t log in to oculus because it states the headset is already logged into a ex...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

oculus will not pair with phone

my oculus quest will not pair with my iphone and it’s on the same wifi and i can’t get any games or anything and says i can’t sign in and my wifi is connected.

Horizon Worlds Now Loading

Every time I click on Horizon Worlds App it just goes to the blue screen and doesn’t load. I stay stuck on that screen

Labels