Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to search on the store based on filters?

How would one search for games matching certain criteria on the store, like e.g. ones that can be fully played while sitting down? Try as I might, I can't find a way of searching for anything on the store using any sort of filters and I really cannot...

Rift S experiencing Colorful Snow/Dust.

So this is different from the static flash thing that everyone has. I get that as well. This is something that will linger unless I adjust the HMD cable. I see these tiny RBG dust like particles sparkling everywhere. They are super easy to see when i...

Casepb by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus APP not detecting displayport

So i just got a rift s and i downloaded the app to set it up. but the problem is that the APP wont detect the displayport, my computer DOES detect the displayport being plugged in and in device manager its there. the USB is fine though. both the PC a...

Does not minimum requirements ????

Hi GuysI've just bought a laptop after following the minimum requirements to get my Quest hooked up via the link.I've bought an Asus TUF FX505.It has a RYZEN R5- GTX 1650 - 8GB Ram .By the minimum requirements it should be ok but Oculus says it does ...

Oculus won't stop restarting. Rift S

Okay so, every time I go onto Oculus I see the "Oculus requires a restart" next to my headset. I've restarted Oculus 3 times, my computer once, and have pulled cables into new ports. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Thank you, have a nice d...

Application frame dropped - Rift CV1

Hi,First of all, I opened a ticket with oculus support and waiting for their answer but I asking here in case someone as already saw this.Since last week, the performance in my games has dropped a lot for a reason I still don't know. After troublesho...

Compatibilité de pc portable gamer avec un oculus

Bonjour voila j'ai un pc portable gamer avec une bonne config mais je n'ai pas de prise display port mais j'ai un port hdmi / 2 port usb 3.0 / et un port usb C / est t'il possible d'utiliser l'un des casques oculus avec un pc comme celui ci ?

Oculus Go - Library empty, can't download new games

All of a sudden all the games have been deleted from both of my headsets and I am unable to download the previous games or anything new. Uninstalled is also empty. WiFi works fine as I'm able to use the browser. I've logged out and logged in to my ac...

Rift CV1 automatically changes Windows default audio device

Every time I put on the hmd the windows default audio device changes to Rift headphones. I have tried playing with different settings, including Advanced sound options in Windows sound settings to no avail. I thought Google would be my friend but all...

lm7nyne by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email change

Here’s the story, my email got hacked that was linked to my oculus account, I want to change my email but I cannot receive a verification code since I can’t access my old email and my new email isn’t receiving anything. I’m very stressed because I ju...

Rift S not working after updating drivers

SteamVR said to update my graphics card drivers, so I did. Now my Rift S only shows a black screen while still playing audio. I've tried resetting my computer to no avail. How do I fix this? Graphics card is a nvidia gtx 1070. Laptop is MSI ge63VR Ra...

Upgrading my firmware

Hello!I recently purchased my Oculus Rift S headset and in the Oculus Home app, it informs me that I need to upgrade my firmware to version 2.1.1 (i'm on 1.7.1) I searched on google and such and I just cannot find how to upgrade said firmware so i'll...

Cannot purchase a headset.

I add an oculus quest to my cart and when I hit check out, it just reloads the page. I would love to buy the product but the website won’t seem to let me.

Rift S keeps disconnecting

so i decided to buy a Rift S from best buy yesterday while it was on sale.. i get home, plug it in, start to set it up...and, "rift s and touch not connected". i didnt think much of it, so i just switched over the usb to a different plug on the back ...

Im new and my oculus keeps closing itself.

I downloaded the Oculus app but when I try to start it up for the first time it tries to open to the login area but then closes and repeatedly tries to reopen to login screen only to close again.

Oculus Home messes up internet connection

hey togetheri purchased oculus rift 2 days ago.everything worked quite well, managed to play a few hours yesterdaybut i have serious problems with the oculus home app: as soon as i start the app, my internet connection drops basically to 0. i get kic...

Can't continue with Oculus App installation (Win10)

I encounter the following problem in the installation of the Oculus App. After I finish the download of about 7 or 8gb it says that I'll now proceed to create an account. When I click at continue I get stuck in the "Health and Safety" window:I can ne...

Preferred refresh rate in Nvidia Control Panel question.

I have just noticed an option in Nvidia control panel that has me a bit confused. Under the option "preferred refresh rate" it gives me an option to use my Samsung monitor (which is a capable of 120Hz, if set to 2k in Nvidia control panel) or applica...

Oculus Rift S Display Port Not Connecting

Hey, this is probably a very common question, and I've reviewed many different forum posts from everywhere and done everything support says to do, and still haven't had any luck. When I check to see which graphics card is being used through the monit...