Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot add payment method

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info?

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

Resolved! Teen cannot ask for permission for game

My son is trying to reqeust access to Pavlov Shack. When he finds the game on his app there is no option for him to request for parental permission.I am linked to his account and I have notifications on.What do we need to do?Cheers

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 55 replies
  • 9 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Launch button greyed out

i tried using air link with a vr ready pc but the launch button is greyed out, i havent seen any fixes all over youtube and forums, all of oculus link isnt connecting to my pc, it connects to the oculus app fine though

oculus suddeniy not connecting

我們一直在努力解決報告的導致帳戶 iog-outs 和缺少應用程序庫的問題,絕大多數受影響的帳戶已恢復,我們正在努力為所有受影響的人解決此問題

ho716 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple Headsets, multiple accounts -- one phone

Hello, I have multiple new quest to devices, each to be set up with their own separate account. My question is, is it possible to get them both set up using the same phone? The Oculus phone app doesn't give me a way to add another account, or even lo...

Flambda by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 Graphic Settings Help

Hi Everyone, I am trying to get the best visual/performance for my new Quest 2. My system settings are as follows: GTX 1080GPU/8700K(6 Core @ 4.7) CPU/USB 3.1 via link cable. Below are my current settings. Does anyone have suggestions to improve my e...

Insight7_0-1647048875802.png Insight7_1-1647048917216.png

Airlink

I open up airlink to play a game on there. I open it up, its not playing on my vr INSTEAD its playing on my TRASH vive pro and I dont want that. So i close out the game, AND IT WILL NOT CLOSE OUT. It is closed out it is not running on my pc AT ALL. A...

Star Wars Squadrons just shows black screen

I have the Quest 2 and bought the Oculus link cable. When I run Steam VR and then Open Star wars squadrons, it acts like it wants to load but then just goes to a black screen with 'close' on the top right corner.

My e-mail

How can i change if my main e-mail adresse is vlosing that mean i can't change my username because i need an aprove from my Email adresse i can't change my old e-mail to a new one because then i need to accept it on my old e-mail account plz help me

The oculus is kinda bad

So, two nights ago it was working fine and I found out the new beat saber ost came out, I was thrilled, but after I played it and shut it off to go to sleep, it randomly just bacically factory rest but the accounts were still there and when I tried t...

Controller issue

We are having an issue with the controller moving on it's on while game playing. How do we resolve this issue?

Account LEER!

Ich habe vor 2 Wochen eine Meta Quest 2 gekauft. Nun schon etliches Zubehör dazu besorgt. Einige Spiele im Store gekauft. Und heute früh eine Mail bekommen, das Paypal Berechtigung gestoppt wurde. Da dachte ich mir noch nichts dabei. Als ich heute ab...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Instal

I cant install the Oculus app on my Windows 11 PC. It downloads but tells me there isn't enough drive space, even though there is. Any way to fix this? The "install on another drive" also doesn't work :(.

New user, visually impaired questions

Hi everyone, new user here, just started playing today. I'm visually impaired and ran into some trouble regarding menus , both general ones and in game ones. My question is these: Can I increase the the font so I can read it from further away? If so ...

OferSH by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Remote Desktop. How do I change Login?

Hi I have two email addresses for workrooms. One is my facebook email and this combined with Quest 2 and remote desktop was working fine in Horizon Rooms. Now however the remote desktop app has decided to use my second email address. Quest 2 and Room...

PC won't connect to Oculus Quest 2

I am stuck at the Connect your Headset step in the oculus app, I have a GTX 1650 SUPER and I've updated the drivers with the oculus-drivers.exe. I am using the oculus link cable and it's plugged into a dedicated usb-c port in the PC since there wasn'...

aadri3 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email

I’m trying to change emails but I do not have access to the email I used to create my Oculus account is there a way I can change emails if I don’t have access to my original email account?

Problem white tiles empty scene

Hi, I have just got a new Oculus Quest 2 to develop with Unity. I did all what I supposed to do; install Oculus Packages, XR packages, etc. I connect Oculus to PC, they both connect, but the view in Oculus changes to an empty Unity scene with white t...

Bad 1st impression

Now ''' user blah blah bunch of numbers? I just got my Oculus on Saturday. I only had a few hours to enjoy it before this. We need some update or info on this. Make a statement to ensure us we did not lose money on this product. I would hate to have ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FREAKING OUT

IM ACTUALLY GETTING STRESSED THE **bleep** OUT RIGHT NOW. CAN I PLEASE GET ANY SIGNS OF MY ACCOUNTS LIFE. I CANT TAKE IT IF I LOSE THAT ACCOUNT I HAVE SPENT TO MUCH **bleep**ING MONEY AND HOURS TO ALL THE GAMES. PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SIGNS! I GOT SUPPO...

• 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Please delete this board

It's obvious that nobody will be getting support here, maybe a canned response from an anynimous bot. Stop misleading your costumers.

Hey OculusMeta/Facebook……how does it feel…..

……to be so f*****g stupid/ignorante/incompetent that you obviously are?No updates, no emails, no statement, no apologies just……nothing…..silence……Is this the way we users are about to be treated in the future as well now that Meta are in charge?Do yo...

swedons by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Remotes

My occlusion quest has encountered some issues

link666 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I just don't get it..

How can it be that one of the largest tech companies in the world cannot figure out these account issues?? I've been without the Quest2 for over a day now. I've contacted support twice, and all I get is 'we are working on it - we will let you know wh...

Stick Drift

I'm having some issues with my left analog stick. My room/play space is rather small so movement is difficult, because of this, I've banged into things from time to time. My controllers have taken the brunt of this and the left gained stick drift. No...

Charging

Ok so iv had my oculus quest 2 for about 1 month and all of a sudden it stoped charging i dont know what happened

adhdlt by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 visual black

When I put the oculus on my eyes, I see completely everything else the sides got dark out of the blue, I don't have 100% open vision when I first turned it on, I turned it off and when I turned on again, it got this way, is it a configuration? Someon...

Teuzin by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels