Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Oculus Quest 1 Support

Hello! I came across an Oculus Quest 1 for a good price and I learned that they are no longer updating it as of 2024, they say that I won’t be able to update the system or anything but would I still be able to use the headset for SteamVR? If it’s out...

Tai_po by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Question about email aliases

Hello,I'm reaching out from UbiSim, we are a nursing application on AppLab. I had a question on behalf of one of our clients.First, they are in the process of setting up a large number of headsets. It's our understanding that each headset be paired w...

Tiny black dot in left lense while using

Hey guys, just purchased meta quest 3while using I see a tiny black dot, uneven and very small, like a scratch on it’s a tiny uneven dot almost a “burned pixel” only on the button left of my left lense… it’s annoying when using coz my eyes will tend ...

Foxx2510 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing Purchase Beat Saber

It has been a few months since playing my Quest2... I noticed Beat Saber is missing from my library and when I go to re-download it wants money, even though I have purchased it a year ago.What happened? How to I resolve this issue?Thx, John

Child’s account

My son, who is twelve years old, received and oculus for Christmas. A couple of days ago he was asked to upload proof of his identity. We uploaded an image of his passport to prove his identity. His account was then suspended / banned. We obviously w...

C.ingram by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Teen Supervise Link Not Updating

I sent my son a link to setup his Teen Account. He set it up. He's logged in and playing on his Quest 2. But in the Supervision section on my phone/account, it looks as if he hasn't accepted the invite. Still says he has 48 hours to accept. What is w...

Downloading issue Beat Saber

Hello All,Store / Beat Saber issue :I was a huge Beat Saber player and after an Oculus software update I couldn't launch the game. I tried to delete it and download it back. (Everything from the headset) When I try to download it, it starts; then pro...

Asgard's Wrath Installation

I purchased the Oculus 3 in Nov. I finally decided to install Asgard's Wrath 2. The only problem is the game will not launch or open. Has anyone else come across this problem or have a resolution.

Headset reset

How do I link my headset to my app. Every time I try to type the 5 digit code that my headset gives me it says the headset is already linked . Pls help or how do I reset my headset

Two factor auth problems

I am facing a problem with our five Meta accounts, which are secured with two-factor authentication. The phone number registered for authentication has expired, and we were unable to update it in time. Additionally, the recovery codes have also expir...

Meta account log in- PIN issues

I turned on my Quest 2 and it had a code, telling me I had to sign in to Meta.com/set up. I did create a Meta account., It then told me to get a PIN from the headset and I did that. Nothing works to get the headset to work. Is there any way to contac...

Video1951 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Official Link Cable doesn't work but third party does

Got the official link cable today, tested it briefly to see if it worked (it did) left it to charge, came back a few hours later and it's already reached the end of its life span, trying to activate the link to find my PC has no results no matter whe...

Rincidle by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

hand tracking not working on quest 3

as the title says, i got a quest 3 for xmas. hand tracking does not work however. i have tried disabling and reenabling, restarting the headset, going to a different room, etc. please help!

Can somebody help me

Hi , i have the oculus quest 2 , but i have a problem. It will let me add most people except for the people who i actually want to add , can somebody please tell me why that is . The amount of people is 3 @meta

Resolved! quest 2 not connecting to pc suddenly

So until now ive been able to just connect the link cable and use my headset on the pc freely now suddenly the pc app wont even recognize the headsets been plugged in, which kinda sucks since all my games are on the pc so basically cant do anything w...

Marf._ by Honored Guest
  • 88 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Home not Loading

It's been a while since I use my Rift, and after several installation of oculus app, home still wont work, I tried to repair it but it's not working. all apps and games does work but without home it's feels empty. got the latest RTX3080 corei9, 64GB ...

elwynl by Honored Guest
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos

Meta Quest not working after not using for a while

As the title suggests, I haven't used my quest for a while. Its the original one and when I booted it up for the first time in a while it wasn't able to load anything. Couldn't load apps, the store nothing really aside from settings. I found a soluti...

BabyBat94 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I dont have Asgards Wrath 2 available

Hello, I've got a new Quest 3 and planned to play AG2 today but its nowhere to be found. The store suggests I need to pay full price, there's no notification in the app or headset or via email and the links I follow are either dead or just take me ba...

briddsy by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus briefly showing me my room

My oculus started doing this thing where while playing games it will show me the view through the cameras for about a second or 2. This makes it really hard to play anything because of how disruptive it is. I cant play one of my favorite games(Gun Ra...

Roblox age restriction issue on Meta Quest 2

I cannot get Roblox to play and keep getting the error that it won't work due to age restriction, however my son's account is setup as a 10 year old, and I used my account (parent) to allow the app for my son's account. I've tried creating new accoun...

Oculus Party Chat Not Working

So my friend invited me to a party, I joined it. Then I try to go to party chat and it doesn’t work. So I close the game I’m in, still doesn’t work. Then I restart my Oculus, join the party, and by default I’m set to app chat even with nothing open a...

Sub_Zer0_ by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Connecting a child account.

I have an oculus 2. I have set up the main account, works just fine so far. I set up my sons account on mobile and have it on my account as a Guardian protected account.The problem comes with my son not being able to connect to the oculus until he ha...

Control Stick Drift on Quest Pro Controller

My right controller on my quest pro has started to jump/jitter all over the place when trying to push forward on it. It does this on full charge and low charge, the tracking is unaffected when it's happening and the room is well-lit, I have tried cle...

Headset pattern password reset

My daughter hasn’t use her Oculus in a long time. It’s asking for a pattern to allow access. She doesn’t remember the pattern and neither do I. The instructions on the headset to reset the pattern isn’t working. How do we reset the pattern on the hea...

Labels