Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Emerging Issue - Population: One not available in Oculus Store

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine. Does anyone know why this happ...

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 144 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Roblox stopped working on my quest

For some reason, when I launch a VR game on roblox, all I see on my Quest is a black screen and on my desktop, there's the normal application that you usually play without VR. I'm not sure if this has to do with me using Air Link.

Resolved! Apps and Store not working

PLZ OCULUS help me! I tried everything you thought of to fix it but it still isnt working. Like I Factory reseted it and everything and still doesnt work and i did everything still doesnt work! I cant even play with something i spent 400 dollars on! ...

Need help

Whenever I get in a game like Vr chat, my avatar keeps moving backwards. Im not sure what the reason is. Anyone know?

Wheres my games?

I've purchased residential evil 4 and saints and sinners walking dead been playing for a while no problem turned power off then next day powered up and theres no games to be seen in my apps like they have disappeared in thin air? I can see the 2 game...

Resolved! App Refund

Long story short, i bought The Climb 2 through the oculus mobile app, and after encountering an issue, submitted a refund request. Ive since been able to solve the problem, and wanting to reinstall the game. Will purchasing the game again cancel my r...

My Oculus Link is not loading

So I'm trying to connect to Oculus link and every time I try to load in it just stays in the loading screen and if i take it off or i click the start button it just ends up being in the black void and nothing is visible or clickable, all I can do is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mic Issue

I just picked me up a new oculus quest 2 lastnight, and when I went to join my buddys game I could hear him the whole time but he couldnt ever hear me. I turned the mic off and on in the settings in the game and on the oculus. I also powered down the...

Oculus will not charge

I just recently received my brand new oculus quest 2 and at first it would not charge past 32%, 2 days later it started charging properly but over long periods of time. My sister played for a while and the battery went flat. Now I plugged it in so it...

Resolved! oculus link sound issues

My mic doesn't seem to be working whenever I use oculus link. oculus link worked correctly for one day and it wasn't done that feature correctly since. I tried adjusting my computers settings. very tempted to downgrade to windows 10 to get it to work...

Refurbish NOT WORKING

Bought my daughter her Oculus 9 months ago and the screen turned black,contacted support as we have a warrenty.Waited almost 3 weeks for a new one,to get sent a refurbished one that will not pair at all.Contacted support again to be told to do a rese...

I*s there any Oculus rift s controller alternative I could buy?

So my right-hand oculus rift s controller has broke, I've contacted support about it and they said that there is no replacement on sale for my region and I can't buy another one.Is there an alternative type of VR controller I could buy or is there an...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Still waiting for Oculus to fix my issue

So it has now been 27 days since I first reported my issue of purchasing games from the Oculus store. Oculus still hasn’t fixed the problem or respond in any meaningful way. I just get the same generic email that says that a dedicated team is working...

Graphics setting no longer in Oculus PC App

Hi y’all, I need some help. I purchased a quest 2 a couple days ago and was able to adjust the graphics settings for Link VR by using the Oculus PC App, going to device list and clicking on my oculus and then scrolling down the side menu to where is ...

Ocules link

Anyone know why my oculus link won’t let me login it’s asking me to confirm my Facebook login on my browser but like what do I look up  

8DF61EFD-8E8F-4CAF-AAEC-BA5330DAAB6B.jpeg

Resolved! Controller Stick Doesn't Work Properly

I'm using an Oculus Quest 2 and the stick on the left controller has an issue. It keeps thinking that I am moving it backwards even when I'm not, and is very slow when I try to move it forward. Does anyone know how to fix this?

"Touch" getting stuck on the touch controllers.

I've recently got my hands on a Quest1 and I've recently encountered the issue where the "touch" on the right thumb stick is too sensitive and/or ends up getting stuck in its 'touched' state.Due to the awkwardness that is calling your controller "Ocu...

Apois by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blade and Sorcery infinite loading.

I bought blade a sorcery last night with my friends and stayed up waiting for our headseats and games to charge and load. Then we we decide to play both my friends games worked but i was stuck in the loading screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled the ...

• 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Link Cable Not Connecting Correctly or Something

I bought a (off-brand) link cable and I tried connecting it like you are supposed to, but it didn't work. All it did was pull up a prompt asking if I wanted to share my files with the connected device, and no matter if I said yes or no, it didn't ask...

Buzzing from quest 2

Hi. I purchased a quest 2 in December 21 and now when I play it there is a buzzing noise. What an I do to fix this please ?

Can't reload some games

I had to install a new hard drive in my computer. So a had to re-install Oculus software. After trying to download my purchased games. Some would not re-install. See list below: Digger: Trench ExperienceLoading HumanMind - Path to ThalamusNevermindTh...

MRoe1 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reoccurring payment!

I bought lady Gaga beat saber for my daughter it hit my account twice on separate days. The second one said reoccurring payment I didn’t sign up for a subscription so a explaination is need along with my refund.

Labels