Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

My headset is having issues with a lot of things

Here is the rundown of all of my issues:Controllers won’t pair; they are not dead. I changed the battery and cleaned the battery slotsThe headset isn’t in “vr mode”; wherever I look, the screen follows, as if I had a phone taped to my faceWhen I try ...

adb

Hey I've been wanting to know how to change the built in Quest 2 predictions like the valve index. I've heard about it a couple times and I'm trying to learn how to modify my Quest using adbs. If anyone can tell me that would be great, thank you.

lennoxxxg by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 controller beeping

Hello, I received my Quest 3 yesterday, but I noticed that my right controller beeps like a fire alarm that’s low on battery every 5-10 minutes… it seems like it’s beeping more often when pressing the triggers.Does anyone have an idea how to solve th...

Burk01 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller beam change

Recently I notice that the beam target of my controller has changed from a small spot to a larger ring which becomes a spot again when I press the trigger.Is there any real reason for this?I don't like it at all and to me, it is no improvement at all...

Refferals doesn't work

Today I referred third friend to buy Quest 3 and the credits didn't add automatically to our accounts. AGAIN. My refferal link worked only one time, out of three. I am not surprised, because at Meta almost everything is broken. So if you want to reff...

Permanent black screen with three dots while on Air Link

Hello,I've been having an issue using the Quest 3 via Air Link. It works initially upon booting it up, but after I boot up SteamVR or any game on it, I can't exit the oculus menu and enter VR. If I turn the headset off and on again or exit and reente...

Things Don't Load on Oculus Quest 3

Nothing loads on my relatively new Quest 3. I can access both the shop and horizon feed page, however both are just filled with blank UI bubbles. Occasionally text will load in with the UI, like in the store it'll sometimes have "Beat Saber Bundles"....

Btmoder by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus quest 2 cable connection issue

Hello, regarding the Oculus quest 2 and cable connection to the app.I am trying to connect the quest 2 via the official usb c to usb c cable to my pc which has a usb c port.I press on add headset in the app and select cable, then the app gets stuck (...

test.png

unauthorised payment

@ 2 days ago meta platforms tech uk Ltd took a LARGE unauthorised payment from my bank account.. I don’t have oculus or any other device such as this.. the payment went through PayPal so my bank say they can’t help and I need to get hold of metapay w...

Issues with 2 games so far

In the meta app where we can choose how apps and games are reviewed the Mission: ISS: Quest game is set to "Not allowed" with the [Review app] button unpressable.The PEGI rating is 3 and he is older than that so surely he should be allowed or at leas...

Resolved! Oculus Quest store extremely slow download speed!

I am wondering if there was a reason why it is taking 5+ hours to download a 1Gb game on a 75Mbps Internet connection. I am hoping that because Oculus Quest has sold out and it is christmas day, the Oculus Servers are having a hard time with the larg...

Arukubarr by Honored Guest
  • 36 replies
  • 7 kudos

referal code not working

Hello before buying my oculus quest 2 there was a friend who send me a sponsorship code so that i could activate my account with it and some time later i bought my headset but i never got the 30€ for it's been almost a month since i never received th...

Unable to purchase Meta Warranty Plus

I purchased a Meta 3 in the beginning of December as a gift. After before Christmas, I attempted to purchase the Meta Warranty Plus using the Serial Number (SN) on the outside of the box. I got an error message basically stating the number I entered ...

Gnfr23 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't connect to old Quest 2 via PC nor Phone

I can't connect my Quest 2 with my phone nor PC - all my options get stuck in connection I bought my Quest 2 three years back, and I got it to work just fine then - after moving and getting new place + taking dust of my VR glasses. I had to factory s...

Zhamaani by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No access to domain in wifi settings

My University requires me to change my wifi password every six months, and the wifi requires a domain to be entered in order for it to work properly. However, the login screen on my Quest 2 does not have this option. I really don't want to have to us...

Date of birth

I have emailed 2 times with no response. I can’t change the date of birth for my kids. It tells me to contact support and I have two times. What do I need to do?

App not downloading

I bought quest 2 for my partner with Beatsaber included. The Beatsaber app does not appear on the app list. How do I get it?

TrevP6589 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account disabled - meta refuses to help me

I had a meta account for many years, this account was connected to all my social medias and to my oculus quest 2. On December 4th for some algorithm error my account was permanentemently disabled (they claim child nudity, I've never posted anything l...

Alienpet by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Black screen

I have done a factory reset in meta quest 2 because I got an error saying can’t track movement and now I have a black screen. How can I fix the problem?

Pin

I have never made a pin on the meta quest and every time I try to buy something it asks for a pin and yes I've tried about 15 times to reset my pin that I never made and all it says is something went wrong.  

1000005152.jpg

No network connection

Trying to log in to the oculus gear vr app but it keeps telling me that there is no network connection. It originally logged me out a few weeks ago with an update that had to download a 0KB file, which corrupted the app completely. After deleting and...

Oculus quest 2 issue with casting to PC.

hey guys, so i bought my quest 2 in december 2022 and my casting used to work both in pc and chromecast, but recently both stopped working completely, the option to cast to Chromecast stopped appearing in the menu to select a device to cast from, and...

Audio trip crashing

Anyone know why when I try to play audio trip it just exits back to the store? Not played it for a couple months I updated the game and now it just goes back to the store. Iv u installed it reinstalled it, hard reset etc and still not working. Any he...

elphick by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels