Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Emerging Issue - Population: One not available in Oculus Store

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine. Does anyone know why this happ...

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 144 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Developer mode keeps getting disabled

I've been using to developer mode to use custom apps. But every reboot, it gets disabled. The developer settings in the system settings is still there, but USB Debugging doesn't work, and the unknown sources category is missing. When I go to the Ocul...

Unable to download Horizon World

After waiting for many days I'm still unable to download Horizon World on my Quest 2.Please help. It says coming soon on the app store and I've tried to acess it via the website etc but nothing has worked. SUPPORT TEAM can you please provide acess to...

Chunky0 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Adding Payment method error

When I try to add a new payment method it says "Something Went Wrong" When I try to add a payment method on the headset it said that too, I don't know what to do I Just want a add a new payment method.

Can't use Oculus Link with Cable

I cannot get the Oculus app on my PC to see my headset when I connect it by USB. My PC sees it in device manager just fine. I think I may have allowed it to access data at some point, but now I get no window asking on the headset when I plug a cable ...

Quest 2 headset asking for a pattern i've never made

When my girlfriend was about to play yesterday she was greeted by a locked screen and needed a pattern that none of us have ever made, we know the security code. The app that the quest 2 asks me to use to reset also require the same pattern. Why is t...

Resolved! Old Facebook account linked to oculus accountp

So I created a new facebook account because I forgot the logins to my old one but I couldn’t find a feature to change the face book account associated with my oculus account only to add an new account which I don’t want or really do. I want to keep m...

Games

I purchased 2 games on my account which is a sub account to my sons which is primary. I wanted him to have the games. I only tried one day. The gold hasn’t even been played, how can i give him these games or request a refund and rebuy under his accou...

14" MacBook Pro Can't Connect to Horizon Workrooms

I can't get my 14" MacBook Pro to connect to the horizon workrooms remote desktop. There is an option for a 13" and a 15", but not the 14". I tried all the different MacBook options and none of them worked. Will there be an update coming out soon to ...

Can't update a game app

I purchased The Vanishing of Ethan Carter. It needed updating, and would not update, error said to check my connection, (which is fine) or go to support, (no help). Restarted computer, logged out and relogged back into Oculus Rift, So no I try and un...

MRoe1 by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook email change doesn't reflect Oculus email?

I use my phone number to log into Facebook and I recently realized I had an old email (hotmail lol) that I never use. I went to change my Facebook email to an email I actually use, but my Oculus email remains as the hotmail one. Facebook profile in s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus app Error when installing

So I just got the Oculus Quest 2 but I get an error every time when installing the app. I tried multiple tutorials on the internet but none seemed to work. I have attached my setup log file in case it helps. https://pastebin.com/sWDGBRBi

kllx by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 left controller not working

I need help getting my left controller working again. It isn’t showing on the VR but a random message will pop up saying it can’t be updated and to contact support. Can someone help me please!!!!

(Oculus Link) Link Keeps cutting out on my quest

Every time i use link ill get into a game and for about ten minutes in it will start to frequently kick me out of Link on my Quest. Sometimes it will freeze in my headset but the game will continue to track my headset and run the game. But mainly it ...

Oculus Rift S 3 Loading Dots

For a while now my Oculus headset has been having issues. I get stuck on the Oculus setup page where it tells me to continue setup in VR. My headset only shows 3 loading dots and glitched controllers. I have spent 10+ hours in the last month trying t...

Alienware M15 R6

I cannot connect my Rift to my M15 R6.Whenever I connect straight to the HDMI port it is not being picked up in the App.Cannot use the thunderbolt port as that does not connect to the GPU.Any ideas?

Resolved! my computer wont detect my link cable

So I got a link cable a few weeks ago and its been working fine, but this morning I tried to connect my quest 2 to my computer, but my computer seems to be unable to detect the link cable connected to my quest 2, I'm not really sure what to do from h...

Flashing screen at startup

We just received our Quest today. Upon trying to set it all up, the display on the headset just keeps blinking/flashing. It took like 30 flashes just to read the screen that says we need to adjust the headset until the green lines aren't blurry. If i...

Oculus controller

For the past few months i have been letting my younger sister play on my quest 2 and I've recently found out that the only thing that works are the hand sensors ( the controllers will not work anymore) and after several attempts of me trying to fix i...

rwemye by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Horizon World Score/Points

Love Worlds, so much fun to create with the tools meta has created. I have used tutorials to create basic scoring so when my ball hits a target User gets one point. I would like to give different objects different point values as some targets are har...

PatnGo by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stormland pulled from sale

 hi.I posted this in games and apps but perhaps it is a support question. Has Stormland been pulled from sale permenantly or is it temporary? it is not coming up In a store search and using a direct link states unavailable.I hope this is not somethin...

Screenshot_20220106-084809.png

the black screen of death

so my headset has a constant thing where it would randomly start screeching at me before flashing by eyes with bright lights then going into a full black screen and turning back on but now i cant seem to turn it on anymore its been two days charging ...

dr_oak by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels