Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 75 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Cant see tutorial

Well im new to vr and i cannot see any way to get a tutorial i dont even know how to use the controllers nor did i see a way to get anywhere but the game im on Can someone please help me I love my meta quest 2 but i need a tutorial and how to get to ...

Resolved! Asgard's Wrath 2 Redemption

I bought a Meta Quest 3 512GB bundle on Amazon a few weeks ago and it said that it came with Asgard's Wrath 2. I've seen some redemption threads where people said that the Meta game store page for AW2 transitioned from being able to purchase the game...

Resolved! Controller replacement for countries outside USA

Hello, all! I bought Meta Quest 2 from Amazon, but the left controller started behaving abnormally. Tried the troubleshooting steps, but nothing I did fixed it. When I tried to fill in the replacement form I saw that it would only allow USA addresses...

Overheating - quest 3

Before I come to any conclusion, I would like to ask: firstly, is it normal for Oculus Quest 3 to be very warm when it's charging? Secondly, is it normal for the Quest 3 to be warm when it's powered off but connected to a PC? Lastly, is it normal for...

Vorzec by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

PCVR Black Screen in headset. Quest 3

I've tried using both wired and wireless link to play the game and it boots up on my PC just fine. The audio is coming from my headset but the video is only on my laptop screen for some reason. When I move my head around I can see it moving on the PC...

MR.MOON2 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 zoom

HiJust recently my quest 3 has started to zoom in and out. The distance is about only 1 metre. In a flight sim it puts me behind the simulated pilot that is supposed to represent me. Then a few seconds later I’m OK then a couple of seconds later it d...

Resolved! “Unable to accept referral”

hello,I referred someone in my household to by a quest 3, they created a meta account, clicked the accept referral link but it gives an error saying unable to accept, we are both in the UK, I don’t see the banner in the app so created the link on the...

Unable to use app due to age restrictions!

As the title suggests i have an 11 year old with his account added to the quest 2, he wanted to use the first steps app rate age 3, i had to approve it but its now saying unable to use due to age restrictions, its very frustrating and its happening f...

connection issues

My quest three is not connecting to my computer via link cable, when I try to connect it just keeps on loading.

How to add Second Parent

We are trying to add a second parent to a child's account. That way when one is at work the other can deal with approvals and such. We cannot figure out how to add the second adult.

Meta Quest 2 Died - Wont charge and wont turn on

After barely a year of owning it, my Meta Quest 2 won't turn on, won't charge. Seems like A LOT of money to fork out for it to work such a short time. Meta says I'm outside warranty and welcomes me to purchase a refurbished one. This really pisses me...

ramjet31 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won’t pick up my headset mic when i connect it to the oculus

i’ve tried to do quest link and it would never connect and i’ve updated everything to day i rebooted my oculus and restarted my computer even the link app. i connect my headset to the oculus and it only picks up the oculus mic and not the headsets. i...

SH1N31 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta quest + region issues

Hi,I live in the UK but am in Canada on holiday. My son is getting a Headset for Xmas. Are there any issues with setting it up here in Canada and then returning to The UK after Xmas. He will be subscribing to the mete quest plus subscription.many tha...

Referal only received 30

Hey,just got my quest 3 yesterday and used the referral link from my friend. I received 30€ credit but the banner says i would get 60 when bought after the 17th december 2023.Am I missing something here?

photosemm by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Meta Quest Remote Desktop v1.33.0.2.70 size

Hi there, everything seems fine with it, but I am wondering how to scale the size of the Desktop window inside the Quest 3 up. It seems limited to the size of the Quest Menu window, therefore Text is near impossible to read at original 4K Resolution ...

How to create a Streetview for Quest 2 on a website?

Hi,i created a website with different maps and you can switch to streetview. If i use the Streetview mode in the Quest 2 browser it doesn´t work. Everything is distorted. Is there a way to create the website for Quest 2 and other VR headsets?Best reg...

rene360 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

False Advertising/ Quest 3 Sale/ Sales & Customer Support

Over Christmas and Boxing Day (25 Dec till 1 Jan) when you Googled Quest 3 on your mobile. The first thing that pops up is an ad placed there by Meta claiming the Quest 3 is on sale with a direct link to the Quest 3 page to buy it.I have been keeping...

Resolved! Meta Quest 2 controllers

How do you charge or change the battery? I’m getting a message the the left battery is dead, but I don’t see where the battery compartment is

Roxybury3 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift S Visual stutter

Hi GuysHad my Rift S for a while and used often. Stopped using for a while and since trying recently, it appears to have developed a lag/stutter when moving your head or walking around. Whereas before was perfectly fine. Tried reinstalling the releva...

Sharing app

hello ! i have a meta quest 2 and i want to share app with my brother but when i try to active app sharing, its telling me that i already activate sharing app with another device, what i do with my old quest 2 that i don't have anymore. What can i do...

Referral link

Hi I am having a problem with my mates referral link as it is saying I have referred myself or have used his referral already and that is impossible as I have followed the steps correctly and I don't know what else to do or how else to fix the issue....

App purchases

Hello… I recently bought the meta-quest 3 for my son. I wanted to surprise him, so when, setting it up, I put his name with my credentials. Upon his using the headset, we realized that I would need to create a child account for him to use it abiding ...

RoyBoy18 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gift card credit disappeared.

I had gotten a $50 gift card from my uncle for Christmas eve and I put it on my account. I bought job simulator for $15 as it was on sale and when I tried to buy another game I saw my gift card credit disappeared. I checked my wallet and nothing was ...

How can we leave a Quest 3 review?

I'm trying to leave a Quest 3 review but there doesn't seem to be a way on the product page, does anyone know how?Edit: Figured it out, from the orders page

Khebab by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Oculus app doesn’t think my age is right

On the oculus app I signed in with my instagram account and it says I need to prove my age or my account will get suspended on January 8. I tried connecting my facebook account I couldn’t find a way to do it. Help is appreciated.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Everytime I setup Oculus - "Restart Computer"

Everytime I install Oculus and run the set up, after it installs, it goes to this screen saying.."Restart ComputerSorry, we encountered an error during installation. Please restart your computer and try running Oculus Setup again. If you still experi...

elation by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels