Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Login migration loop

I turned on my oculus and was greeted with a login page. I login with Facebook and it says “are you a new oculus user or already have an oculus account” I click already have an account and login. forgot my password and click forgot password. Now it b...

Child Account / Parental Supervision and ID not recognized

I bought a Meta Quest 3 for my 12 year old. I initially set up the Meta account for the Quest under my name and birth date but then just let my child use it. I received a warning from the Meta Quest app that I needed to set up a child account for him...

Quest 2 Grey Screen

On booting the Oculus Quest 2, the logo appears, and the goes to grey screen - only audio but no visuals. Tried everything, hard reset, normal reset, factory reset. Also tried connecting to PC, to no avail as can't change settings in Quest (can't see...

Oculus quest 1 apply update stuck

Hi got a used oculus quest one it was factory reset and when I set it up with new account it set update 1 of 2 will restart now its been 4 hours still saying the same thing help

Oculus quest 2 turning it itself off…

Hi… hope someone can help… my oculus is charged … and it turns on but literally after a few seconds it turns itself off…. I know it’s charged 100 percent as I can see that when I turn it on…. is there anyone to call in the UK to get help with this so...

Bhaveen by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift S games not showing up after conversion to META account

I am super pissed at this point, META support gave me a bunch of links that had nothing to do with my problem. I got a new PC and I am still using the same Rift S VR headset. Converted since I was still under the old Oculus Rift accounts to the new M...

EvilMP5 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Social Features Disabled

We are receiving a message that says “your organization has disabled social features and interactions.” This is a personal account-not linked to any business. Was working fine 24 hours ago. Any suggestions?

ShadowHH by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 3 Chromatic Aberrations

Hello, I recently received a new Quest 3 as a replacement for a defective unit. I've noticed chromatic aberrations on the new headset, particularly a green or violet image doubling on text and certain colors like blue or purple. This phenomenon is es...

Screenshot_2023-12-22-04-32-43-906_com.miui.gallery.jpg Screenshot_2023-12-22-04-32-21-322_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Referral not working

I'm trying to use a referral. We are both US based. I did activate a Meta Quest 2 on Monday. I did not use a referral for that.I'm now going to be activating a Meta Quest 3. I keep trying to accept different referrals and it won't take them. PLEASE h...

Resolved! My first request for a game refund denied for no reason

I just bought 2 games as a bundle which included Bonelab but this was not what I was expecting and so would like a refund (Into the Radius crashes and Bonelab is not my cup of tea). Upon clicking refund was told Refund not available? I have played bo...

pwaz202 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest move info not carried over to Quest 3

All my exercise info and achievements from the Move app on my Quest 2 have not transferred or synced to my new Quest 3. All my info is shown on my phone app, so I thought everything was in cloud storage. Is this not the case? Is there any way to put ...

Okkin55 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Gifted game not received

I gifted my son a game and he has not received it. I got the confirmation email immediately and they took the money off my gift card immediately, but it's been over 24 hours and he still hasn't received the gift code. I've gone through the online cha...

Yellow spots on screen.

Hi, we purchased the Metaquest 2 that has developed yellow spots visible when playing any game. 24 hours old out of the box. Used indoors, and not dropped or misused. Can you please assist? Thank you.

Resolved! Quest 2 not connecting over Link Cable

Hi,I know there are multiple threads about this issue but none of the suggested "workarounds" seem to help and given this is such a common problem, with so many variables to the connection chain I thought it best to report this properly (rather than ...

Purchased Queta 2 from Meta Store on Black Friday plus credit

Hi,I ordered quest 2 during Black Friday from Meta Store, with the save 50 and get 50 store credit, but my Quest account has no credit, and I didn't receive a gift card or code... how do I redeem my Meta Store credit for my purchase? It was a Christm...

Tatacan by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to create a Virtual Tour for Quest 2

Hello, Is there a workflow that shows how I could replace the artificial grass in the photo (imagine it's 360) with a paved area and seating?I'm completely new to the world of Virtual Reality and any help would be much appreciated.

Lawn.JPG

Resolved! No beat saber email

Read the forums for all available information, I have no notification in app or email. So I have sent support account a direct message and made this forum post hopefully I can get this problem sorted

Mamapig91 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referral coupon disabled

I received a coupon for a friend's purchase, why is the activation button inactive?There is no money on the balance, although it says that I received $60. 

1000010318.jpg 1000010319.jpg
Skalpk19 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to use Meta gift card to buy accessories

I recently received Meta gift cards for Christmas. I have added them to my account and if I purchase games it is deducting from the balance, however, when trying to purchase accessories for the Quest 3 my only option on the site appears to be by cred...

kwg1991 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does an app install twice?

Hi,Meta Quest 3:I installed an app on my account as the device owner. I then setup another account for my wife and paired it with the device. I have app installed on the device with sharing enabled from my account. However when my wife went to use th...

sandhyag by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

problems connecting my google calendar

hello forum! i am working on my workspace application in my quest 3. i have linked from my workspace, the google calendar, but by default on my desktop i see the calendar of the email with which i created the workspace and not the google calendar. ca...

IMG_7A6EA6914D6A-1.jpeg
Danicouch by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

invoice?

I'm probably missing something obvious, but the email I got informing me about my cc being billed says I can "download an invoice for this charge". Where can I do that?I've looked around on the order status page but I only see shipping address, order...

ztrand by Honored Guest
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Facial Interface irritatation

The Quest 3 facial interface is very irritating to my skin after a moderate amoit of usage. It has caused red inflamed dry spots around my face. The same has also happened to my daughter. Has this happened to anyone else?Also 12 days ago I made a tic...

DeeX0 by Protege
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 4 digit pin

It’s the day after Boxing day & I’m so livid my 8yr old son cannot enjoy his main present this year, an Oculus 2… When we attempt to purchase games we can’t because a code is demanded that we’ve never been issued prior. Exhausting. Worse, all the lin...

Resolved! App sharing across two devices?

Hi, I just bought two Meta Quest 3s to share between me, my wife and two kids. Both are registered to my account and I have added the other accounts to both devices. But when I try to enable app sharing on the second device, it tells me that I have t...

OculusSetup.exe says not enough space when space exists

I can't get the installer past checking for space on my one and only drive C: in Windows 10 64bit. It claims I need 3.05GB, while I currently have 173GB Free.I don't have any other drives in the system, and am not really sure what else to try.

Please Help - Suspended Account

Last night I completely botched my attempt to set up parental controls for my son's Quest 2 and ended up getting my account and my son's account disabled. Please help @MetaQuestSupport

Labels