Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! quest3 shared accounts limit

I know there is a limit of 3 additional accounts on the Quest (so a total of 4 accounts).We are a family of 5 people, So how can I share my quest device across my family? Have I to continuously delete and recreate the last account?

Emax79 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asguards Wrath 2 game issue

Asguards wrath 2 won’t open on meta quest 3 or on the app - have tried deleting the app data in setting me but that doesn’t work - any ideas?

T1o2t by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can’t hear audio playback on Quest 3 recordings

I have taken 3 Quest 3s back to Best Buy because when I record a video of me in game the audio of my narration is basically inaudible. I thought it may be a faulty unit but now I suspect it is a major flaw with the Quest 3 . Help chat has not been ab...

Bought Game, Didn't appear on library, now it's missing on store?

I just bought Lone Echo for the quest 2 through the headset. I got the email from oculus proving that the purchase has went through, as well as bank statements showing the money taken out of my account as well as an email from paypal also confirm the...

Zybun by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games Deleted ?

Trying to find out why my games are gone when I log in. I haven’t used this account since Dec 2022. Has everything been deleted? If not how do I find them and get everything settled for the upcoming year? I am planning to upgrade if I can recover all...

Resolved! Quest Link Q3 is greyed out

I have everything working. But sometimes I run QL or AL and then it does something strange. Then I try to restart it and the whole button is grey.I have to reboot. Why is this?And then sometimes when starting QL or AL the world goes black. It loads ....

marolious_0-1702097999455.png

Weird ghostly lines in the shape of face pad on screen

Hello.I mostly use my Quest 2 for development so I was shocked to see these ghostly lines that appear to be in the shape of the face pad on screen. I keep this thing out of direct sunlight etc, so I don't think it's damage from that. Is there a way t...

Oculus 3 and it's accessibility

hello i am disabled with the high level paralysis from neck bellow i haven't consider VR but now heard that Oculus Quest pro has eye tracking. can you tell me what can you do only with your eyes. for example is it possible to open youtube to play vid...

No sound through PC in Meta games

I have a Meta Quest 2, and I usually record my gameplay through OBS. When playing a game through SteamVR for example, I can record the audio on OBS as well, but when I try to play a game without opening any 3rd party software, I can get the video fee...

When do you get money back after canceling pre order?

So I cancelled my pre order a few hours ago and I still haven't gotten my money back. I checked on the website to see how long it takes for me to get back my money but I couldn't find it anywhere. I don't worry that they stole my money but I just won...

60 dollar credit Meta Quest 3. Missing half

Hello! I purchased meta quest 3, used a gift when registering, where it was indicated that they would give 60 dollars for quest 3, but in the end they only gave 30, what could be the problem?

TuMbI4 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to escalate support call?

Hey everyone. I have had login issues from the time I purchased my Oculus and have spent hours with support explaining the same thing. A few months back got approved for RMA due to screen issues but never received return instructions. I am now out of...

Cannot find where my pin information is.

I have searched through all the menus of the Meta Quest app, Facebook, the website all across my accounts that are linked to the one I'm using, did the whole procedure for trying to get my pin reset, but to no avail. I can't seem to find out what my ...

Resolved! Can I transfer games

Hi, so I haven’t used my Oculus very much at all, it was bought for me, but I am not a gamer, and it gives me headaches. I was thinking about giving it to a relative, but how do I do this and let them have the games I have purchased for it. I don’t w...

aintaho by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My rift s displayport disconnects everytime

so I have a Problem. when I try to use my Rift S Usb 3.0 works but when i plug in my display port cable it connects for a second and then disconnects when i try it many times it works for 5 mins then comes a Static sound and it disconnects and same p...

Meta Quest 2 not pairing

Just opened my meta quest 2, controllers are not pairing and I’m stuck on the white opening screen with the image showing the slips being pulled from the controller. I tried connecting through the Oculus app and no luck. Does anyone have solutions? I...

Antrillo by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

“Tracking lost” and won’t connect controllers

I’ve had my quest 2 for a while now and I tried to play it today and I was met with a tracking lost error. My controllers also keep buzzing and won’t connect to the headset. There’s nothing I can to get it to work and I saw on a different forum that ...

Quest 3 mic + link sounds awful

Is anyone else having microphone issues exclusively when they use the Quest 3 linked to your PC through a cable?Here is exactly what's going on- In standalone mode, the microphone works great and doesn't really have too many problems- In link/PCVR mo...

im having quest link problems

i try connecting my headset with my pc by using a usb c cable but my pc doesnt want to find the vr headset i tried a lot of methods but nothing works please help me

linda2350 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No words. Pin and refund issue.

So I got this game called BONELAB and I didn't like it and i wanted to refund it. It asked for my pin and I forgot it so I just did the forgot pin process, it made me login and make a whole new horizon account and felt really complicating, I'm finall...

Maruch4n by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t find App purchases in my meta quest3

I bought together the Beat Saber with my new metal quest 3. But when I receive the headset and login into my account. I couldn’t find my app purchase(Beat Saber).Would anyone can help me?

Maekhong by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels