Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Oculus Rift Fit Facial Interface

HAs anyone purchased the accessory for the Facial foam piece for the oculus. When we play we get very sweaty and its getting pretty worn out and i wanted to buy this product and repace my worn out piece. I wanted to buy a pair of them to change out b...

Free Games With Touch Controller Not Free?

So I got my Oculus Rift about a month ago and I'm done with the free games, so i went to buy Robo Recall and saw it was free with touch controllers. I had activated my touch controllers and it still says I have to pay €30. Wondering if I can get the ...

Evanca by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with Runtime 0.8.0.0 and Viulux v1

Hi, i have one problem with these vr (viulux v1). The Oculus Runtime for Windows 0.8.0.0 detect it and led coming green, but when start the demo they displaying black screen. I've noticed that the radeon setting app on windows 7 64bit, detect only th...

Lone Echo will NOT update

I have tried over and over to install 3.164 and the damn thing will just stop while in the installing phase. Please fix this shit. https://postimg.cc/nMcbJcBn

trek554 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Easy way to find new purchases?

Yesterday, I purchased a few games from the oculus app on my iPad. Today, I decided to download my new purchases in advance while my gaming PC was standing idle. I clicked on notifications in the oculus app, and saw the apps that had just received up...

Video plays too fast

I'm suddenly having issues with my videos playing too fast in my oculus go. Both audio and video is speeding up in the first 2 seconds. Any suggestions?

hyenanna by Level 2
  • 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Sensor USB not detected

I just got my OR today and I can't finish the setup because the Sensor is not being detected as a USB 3.0. I have a MOBO Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 that has 4 USB 3.0 ports, 2 in the back and 2 on top. I'm connecting the headset into the HDMI of the GTX ...

Oculus Rooms Monopoly Deal ai broke the rules??!

on the Go, playing against 1 ai. Action card about houses says they can't be played on railroads or utilities, yet the computer put one on a full railroad set! HRMMM...?took a screenshot, but I dunno how to get it out to attach here just yet.Thoughts...

Games Disapeared from Library?

All my purchases from over the weekend all disapeared from my library today when I got home...They were installed on Saturday and worked all day Saturday and all day Sunday but when I came home today and turned it on, they were all gone. All the game...

Oculus library not working.

I was playing beat saber and many other apps all weekend without any issues. I came home from work and my library was empty, both on my headet, and on my pc. When i went to the store it said the games cost money. I clicked on the games and it tells m...

Dorito0 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

[SOLVED] Rift Unknown Performance Error (unplayable) plz help

Greetings everyone longtime Rift owner, been a while since I've posted here hope everyone's well. I've recently ran into a severe Issue while trying to use my rift after a few months of taking a break from it. For context I run a 4 sensor setup rough...

Resolved! Does CV1 require more resources than DK2?

I use a DK2 headset successfully with FlyInsideFSX flight simulator (despite warnings that hardware is inadequate). I am considering upgrading to a CV1 but don't want to find that my PC setup won't support it. I know my setup is below minimum specs t...

abrahad by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Resume not working correctly on menu

Hi all,I need to pass 1 more requirement for my app to be published and it is this:VRC.Mobile.Functional.1The app runs and installs without crashing, freezing, or entering extended unresponsive states.Pressing the Back button on the main menu causes ...

Elite Dangerous Update 3.3.02 Won't Update

Hi there,Elite Dangerous: Commander Deluxe Edition doesn't appear to install the latest update so I can't play the game.So I go into my library to install the latest update for Elite Dangerous - click on the Elite Dangerous game item and a pop-up app...

Elite Dangerous can't log into game

Bought the game couple days ago and it downloaded fine. When I went to play for the first time yesterday and launched the game it said I needed to remove the rift and log into the game. I typed in user name, password and the authentication code they ...

JSMosby by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Glitching and stuttering in Oculus Rift

Seems like this a known issue that people are getting but I have not found a solution to my problem.I am getting this issue everywhere it seems, in the 'oculus home' the 'white environment' and in apps like medium frame drop is so bad I can hardly ma...

Abit83 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't launch Superhot VR in Oculus anymore?

I just got my Oculus rift about a week ago. Everything has been working good. I had Super Hot VR installed on Steam, and I was able to launch it through Oculus Home while I was in my home. I am not sure what happened, but it stopped launching in home...

TehLib by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDMI not being recognized

So I've got all my sensors and the USB on the headset set up, they're all recognized. However, the HDMI cord is still not recognized, and I've tried everything I can think of. Uninstalling and reinstalling, unplugging and plugging back in on the comp...

Black screen after 15-20 minutes?

When I first start the Oculus it will work fine for the first 15-20 minutes, then after that the video will start randomly cutting out and be replaced by a black screen. At first It will only be black for a split second then it will return to normal,...

Voice13 by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying a replacement HMD

I posted earlier about how my headset was experiencing a random flashing while I was using it. Now the problem has gotten worse with it frequently blacking out, so I opened a support ticket with oculus. After some back-and-forth with support, it appe...

Rift mic not detected

Rift settings clearly show the rift headset has a built-in mic. When I go into recording devices on my computer, it does not show it/detect it at all. I have to either put a headset with a mic on or buy one of those high quality mics

Compositor Frame Drops Every Second (Stuttering in Headset)

Hey Oculus Forums, I recently started getting stuttering in my rift. It happens every second like clockwork and is displayed as dropped compositor frames in the debugger. Here's a link to a similar issue.I have a i5-4460 8GB of ram, a GTX 1070 and Wi...

OwynC by Level 2
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos