Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 18 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Facebook Account banned

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Unsubscribe

Fix the link in the STUPID emails you send so that the "Unsubscribe" link ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

Can't add my Credit Card to Oculus Home

Hi All,Has anyone had trouble adding credit cards to their Oculus Home account?Everytime I've tried it gives me a message telling me I've entered my cc info incorrectly. But I haven't, and I've tried multiple cards. I called my credit card company to...

Waiting on a gift from a friend?

Hi, I've been waiting for a game that was gifted over an hour ago. How long does this typically take to receive the game referral code? He is excited to play, yet he wanted to experience his first in-game experience with a friend, i.e myself, so he g...

Set floor

Someone please help  i dont wanna send my quest back butttttEvery time i go to set the floor, it doesn’t stick to where ive lowered the controllers, it just floats back up to around my shin area. Ive even tried pressing go from the floor and it will...

Question on referral program

I refer to friend you brought the Oculus quest and I look and I see that I was supposed to get $60 and he was supposed to get $60 but I only got 30 and he just finished activating it today why am I only getting $30 if it states there that once he act...

Update froze

My Oculus Quest2 stalled while updating a game. It has been 1/3 through the update for the last week without progress. Due to that, it isnt letting me update or play other games requiring an update. I have been unable to find a pause or cancel update...

Link cable not detecting

i got a quest 2 for Christmas, along with a third party link cable with a usb 2 on one end along with a usb 3 on the other. when i go to use the oculus pc app to connect my quest 2, it wont detect a connection. on the actual quest, it brings up a pro...

tjmen25 by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

One Account multiple quest 2 headsets

My sons each have their own Quest2 headsets and iphones with the apps loaded.My one son is trying to view his videos but is unable to view due to oculus not connecting to phone.Bluetooth finds the device but the app doesnt sink the device.Please advi...

Installing Oculus Software in a folder on D

Install the Oculus PC app on a different system drive So the above link on a Oculus support page showed me how to install the Oculus software on a different system drive. In my case I wanted the D drive. The below command worked, but it wants to inst...

can't change email address

Hello,I have updated my email address for my Facebook account with my computer and now I have to log in again to use my Quest 2. The problem is that on the connection page, my old email address is already filled and I can't change it. The field is bl...

Mioufou by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 - White Screen on Boot, recently purchased.

Good afternoon,On Sept 18th, 2021, I purchased my first ever Oculus 2 Quest and Oculus Quest 2 Elite Strap and Carrying Case Package. This is my first ever VR headset, so I've paid careful attention to the guidelines and directions for optimal device...

Quest 2 controller battery

What are the specs on the stock battery that comes in the oculus quest 2 controller. Looking for all the specks voltage weather uts a wh or ah.

Oculus Quest constantly freezing/crashing.

I cannot use it one time without the Quest freezing/crashing, it always happens in the home screen. The menu disappears or partially appears but frozen, I wait and nothing. The only thing that work are voice commands but just audio (no visual), and t...

dreemr by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cant download any games

hello I've been trying to download games on my rift but every time I try I get a notification saying "sorry, we couldn't install (game name)" I've tried many things to fix it but nothing has worked

mmossy by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi, Day 1 of owning a oculus quest 2 and one of the controllers has a sticky button!! I have spoke to the seller and they are going to exchange the whole thing.My questions arehow do i delete all my info off the headset ?And when the new one comes wi...

L0gst55 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Take's forever to download beat saber

I have just bought my oculus quest 2 yesterday. I bought beat saber and went to the library to check the installation progress, it was not even downloading. Today i woke up and it was on only on 37mv out of 834mb. I tried restarting my oculus and it ...

Oculus Quest 2 only works when plugged in

I received my oculus quest 2 yesterday as a gift for Christmas and upon turning it on it lagged both audibly and visually when disconnected from the charger, the quest 2 functions perfectly when connected to power, but becomes extremely laggy and mak...

Prepaid visa on PayPal didn’t work

Hello, I currently got a prepaid visa for Christmas and I wanted to put it on PayPal to buy games, and when I tried to use PayPal to buy said game, it charged me on my debit visa. I got mad and put in a refund request. After a few hours, I came to te...

An app on my Oculus Quest 2 has been updating for a week

Recently Rec room on my quest 2 started an update and hasn't stopped for about a week. The app keeps saying that the update is installing but it's been that way and it hasn't fully installed. I'm not sure what to do as I've tried to find a way to can...

Resident evil 4

I’m new to gaming VR & resident evil can anyone help please - when you shoot anyone or a bird a blue or red light comes out I know I need to do something with the light but don’t know what or how 路‍:female_sign:

Dobxdeb by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

If It's Not One Thing, It's Another...

I'm using my Oculus Quest 2 to play VR games via Steam using the link cable. I have bought various titles during the Steam winter sale, Skyrim VR being one of them. Performance is absolutely ludicrous. One minute it works perfectly, the next time it'...

Games bought on phone not showing up on pc

Hi, I bought beat saber and super hot on quest mobile app to play on the quest 2 but when I log on to my pc I cant find those games I have bought on the pc oculus app. Any one have a solution.

Labels