Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 65 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Meta+

Hello, I have purchased the Meta+ subscription since it's inception. I've noticed that most of the games you offer I already own. My question is, like last month I already owned both games that were offered, so I actually got nothing for that month. ...

Red blinking light when charging

Dear VR Forums,Yesterday I was using my Quest 2 normally, and I charged it to green. This morning, when I went to power the quest, it wouldn't turn on at all. There are no LED indicators and the power button isn't working. When I went to charge the q...

yxnagi by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! We were not given 25% off on game after using code

We were given a 25% discount shortly after we bought the meta-quest 3. my husband used the code on the headset and hit apply and it charged us but it did not give us the 25% off. The email said that the code could be used between December 3, and Dece...

Using Oculus as usual after years

Hi,I am new here and this my 1st post/request. My name ist Carsten and I have the following issue:When I started my old Oculus program, I was asked to create/link a Meta Quest account. That worked and I was able to create an account. The login works ...

icartrue by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My account is lost- Can't get back to account

I got on my vr after a month or two and had not really touched it. It works fine but when I attempted to cast it to my phone it told me to log in. I did this and logged in to the Facebook account that was connected to it. When I did this I was loaded...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

quest 2 stuck usb update mode

My quest 2 stuck USB update modeI can't even click on any of the options, the bar just keeps cycling through the options and pressing the power button won't click on any of the available options. None of the buttons are stuck, I take pretty good care...

Problem with referal link

I’ve invited a friend with my referal link to buy the app “breachers”. He bought it 16 days ago but i have not get the credit yet or i dont know how to get it. Who can help me?

pierrrrr by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help

I have logged in to my meta account with a new phone but it doesn’t have any of my data on it such as: synced videos, friends/followers and avatar. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated

Mixed Currency

I’m UK based, and having a weird issue on both my Meta app and my quest 3 headset in the store. Weirdly I am seeing some games in £’s and others in $s. Consequently I have just been charged at a higher conversion rate when purchasing Arizona Sunshine...

Unable to Use Referal Code

I sent a referral code to my sister who is purchasing a Quest 2 for her son. She gets the attached error code when she attempts to use it. We are both in the US and neither are using VPNs.

IMG_4639.jpeg

App sharing on but not sharing apps?

I'm having an issue where the games I buy on my profile are no longer showing up for the other profiles on my oculus even though app sharing is on. When they go to the store and search it it's saying they need to purchase the game. What can I do to f...

Meta quest 2 black screen developer mode unavailable

I have factory reset my quest 2 because the tracking was not working. After factory reset the screen is black and when I press the power button it turns on for one second telling me to pair my controllers. When I pair the controllers they just start ...

wont pair

New oculus go, looks like it reset, but wont pair or controller cant be founded, new batteries. help i want to play this game

MQ3 not adding a payment method

Hi,I just got my MQ3 but I can't add my credit card to the account. I know the credit card works as it is authorized by my bank and has plenty of money on it. I would love to buy some games and am beyond frustrated so I'm asking for help to resolve t...

Oculus quest 2 not detecting home wifi network.

Recently iv gone back to play on my Q2, but i noticed i didnt have any wifi, i went into the settings and saw that my wifi just wasnt being detected at all, every other neighbours wifi showed up, but mine didnt. I am only a few meters away from the r...

Krsitof by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble pairing device

I’m having trouble pairing my new meta quest 2 and the meta app on my phone. I’ve gone through steps in forum posts and getting same message when trying to pair on my phone it says something went wrong. Error occurred try again. Please help!

Parizek by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 3 headset keeps losing tracking

My Quest 3 headset keeps losing tracking. It was working fine all week since I bought it Monday, but today my boundaries keep drifting off to nowhere. I tried a factory reset and setting the tracking to 60hz. Do I have a faulty headset? I never had t...

elev8d by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No referral credit

@MetaQuestSupport I used my friend's referral link before activating my device 8 days ago, but neither of us have received the $30 store credit.

Not being able to buy a beat saber pack

I bought beat saber and after that i wanted to buy a music pack to it, but it only said that it cant finish adding the payment method because of bad internet and asking to try again later. well, i did both of those things, i checked my wifi connectio...

Headset keeps turning itself on after Powering Off

When I'm done using my Quest 2, I hold the right power button for 3 seconds, and I see the menu come up that allows me to put it in Sleep mode or to Power Off.I select Power Off. It powers off. I put it down. The next morning, I pick it up, and it's ...

Golf + still glitching

I purchased the new Occulus 3 and the golf+ game still freezes up. Can I purchase it again and get a clean install. See thread below for ongoing issue.MetaQuestSupport (Community Manager) posted a new reply in Get Help on 03-20-2023 10:23 AM: Thanks ...

hawkeye78 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blurry and bad game graphics

This is my first time buying a Fr headset and when I got it the moment I put it on everything looked blurry and I can see a lot of dots, also when I play games it looks low quality and there’s no way for me to make it better, if there is anything you...

Please enable 'wireless' Air Link for ethernet on Quest 3

Air Link looks amazing when im near my beefy router, nearly as good as wired. However, when I hook an ethernet to the Quest 3, it only wants to use AIr Link via wlan0 and not eth0. Even if the option sits in experimental, i know I'm not the only one ...

TheMentor by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 factor authentication

Hi,since last week we are trying to create a 2fa for one of our accounts but we receive no message on our phones (yes we tried with different numbers). Everything works fine until we should put in the code (which we of course didn't receive...).also ...

STG_VR_eins_0-1701694164697.png
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels