Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 32 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

My games wont load on my oculus quest 2.

When I try to play my games on my quest the play button just makes a loading sign and never stops. I have tried restarting it multiple times and I have tried waiting to see if it will load but it never does. Also whenever I try to search for games on...

Feedback

I just got wonderful whatsapp support by Juzaili and wanted to drop some love here in the forum The response time is more than fast and it is a pleasure to talk to the support staff.Keep up the good work 

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

compatability

my daughter would like to buy her boyfriend an oculus 2 for xmas and is wondering if it will work with his dell inspiron 15 3000 laptop?

disabled facebook account

my facebook account has been disabled since april 2020 i have submitted a tickets with oculus team but i did not get any response from facebook untill yet i need my official account back so its more then 19 months i have waiting . any boday update me...

tracking quest 1

Hey, it says tracking is lost and it can do hand tracking but it only does rotational tracking for my controllers when i got the system update and i tried restarting doing stuff with gaurdian doing things with batterys and it does not seem to track m...

Guardian lost

Is it just me or does the oculus guest 1 tracking gets worse (more guardian lost errors) with each update? Sometimes several times within minutes.

Referal program question

So I sent a friend a messenger referal back on Nov 30th when they were giving $30 for referal. He just got his quest today but the link he clicks on for the referal says $30 instead of $60 like it is now. If he accepts it will get get $60 or will it ...

Frames drop when controllers reach guardian

HiI noticed a problem where I get substancial frame drops whenever my controllers reach and activate the guardian. I have tried doing a factory reset, but the problem persists. Please help!

app wont start

just purchased and installed beat saber and although it installs wont run just send me back to home screen

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

disabled accont

my facebook account has been disabled since april 2020 i have submitted a tickets with oculus team but i did not get any response from facebook untill yet i need my official account back so its more then 19 months i have waiting . any boday update me...

Payment error 1353048

hello I have a visa gift card and was told that it will work for buying games but when I try it doesn't work it says 1353048 ere and it doesn't work on the website app and the Oculus itself please fix this problem I just want to buy games

lapjosh by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Oculus Quest 2 + broken store/system = unusable gift

I've been having problems since Tuesday afternoon, this outage will reach 72 hours long this afternoon. It's still bricked; not only can I not buy/download games or videos, but I can't search anything, edit profile/avatar, or really do... anything. A...

head set replacement

I got my headset in feb. with the elite strap i know at that time there was a problem with them breaking. I have been careful with it but it broke today . can i still get the free replacement or do i have buy another?? thanks for the help

I cant Update the Oculus software

When I go to Air Link my Headsest to my PC like I always have before. It wont find my Headset. I found that there is an Update for the Oculus Software in the PC app. But it refuses to download or install it. I can click on it as much as I want but it...

Games not downloading

How do I continue my game download because it was download when my wifi went down and now it’s stuck and it hasn’t gone up since and rec room needs an update but it’s queued because vr chat won’t install

App sharing

When I try to enable app sharing it says I can't because there is another headset with it enabled. Although the one I have now is a warranty replacement I only have one device listed in my devices. Has anyone ran into this issue and found a solution?

Oculus Quest - Headset not charging

So I have an ongoing issue with the headset not charging, or only charging when it feels like it. It seems to charge when powered off completely, but twice now I have sat watching bigscreen and it just drains. I have read that it wont charge if it ge...

Roblox VR Crashing on Quest Link

I use both Link and Virtual Desktop at different times. When I use the link in Roblox VR it crashes in under 5 minutes. It goes into an odd state where it shows right footage on the moniter, but on the headset it shows only a portion of the actual vi...

Bad game selection

Is oculus ever going to put actual games on the store that anybody wants to play? Or is it just going to be constant envy of the people that purchased other VR? The store is literally a joke with games for children.

quick19 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blue Light On Rift S Not Turning On

So about 6 days ago, the blue LED on the front of my headset has stopped turning on. This was followed by the error of "DisplayPort Connection not working" and "No DisplayPort connection". I have tried all slots on my graphics card and all USB slots,...

cant get any suppor from facebook none at all

i tried multiple times to get supoort from facebook, its like they dont really exist u get no responce on help or forums really, no one knows how to fix someone elses issuse facebook has no one here to monitor anyones issuse, you send in report ticke...

Customer support useless for dyslexics.

Customer support is useless for dyslexics. The only support available is through chat, which for people with trouble reading/typing is useless. No phone support options at all. Do not buy any of their products if the person using them has dyslexia.

Moss : sound cuts off (Moss : le son se coupe)

Hi to all,I'm currently in V33 version of the Oculus Quest 2, with the second update.I tried to play Moss recently and the first time we encounter one of the spheres keeping the castle entrance, we can protect Quill sliding a metal panel.Once done th...

VRSEB72 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

did unlinking facebook account ever get fixed?

Why did Oculus make this where you couldn't switch Facebook accounts after you linked it? Very dumb idea what if you linked to your wrong Facebook account? Please make this option available....thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tax ID

Can anyone help me with the issue of the Tax ID required to make purchases? The System ask for a valid 13 digit Tax ID that do not exist in México. This is nonsense and I cant buy any games!

Llehi by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number for Oculus support

Does anyone have a phone number for Oculus support? I am at the end of my tether now waiting for emails that seem to never come. I just want to speak to someone!

mr2daj by Level 5
  • 109 replies
  • 17 kudos

Cant load game onto new Dell XPS PC via Oculus App

Hi. I just bought a new Dell that meets all the Oculus link requirements for the Quest 2. That said, it came with Windows 11 which doesn't seem to be supported by Oculus. My son went from all smiles to a huge frown when we installed the Oculus app, b...

Labels