Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot install Lucky's Tale

Hello, I tried to install Lucky's Tale but when after finishing download, it keeps on telling me to check my internet connection and it shows an error (sorry, I don't remember). If I retry the install, it starts from 0%. I gave up after doing this fo...

usb to hdmi wont detect

I just got my oculus today and my pc doesn't have 2 hdmi ports but meets the requirements. So we baught a usb to hdmi, i have it plugged into my USB 3.0 slot and it wont detect that its connected. Is there a fix to this or do i need to get something ...

loading bar running for more than 40 minutes

Don't know what the grandson did....but when starting up oculus the loading 3 dot shows and that's it. If I were to delete old app and then download a new one with all my same info....would that fix the problem? Would I lose my games I just purchased...

HDMI not detected.

Basically, I just got Oculus rift, but the HDMI port is not being detected on my laptop. Yeah, I know, ''laptop'', but it is a MSI GP72m 7REX leopard pro. It is vr compatible. I have updated nVidia drivers, restarted pc, reinstalled the Oculus rift a...

Order cancelled out of no where

I ordered a rift 12 hours ago and it went through all fine then 4 hours ago I got an email saying my order got cancelled even though I didn't cancel the order.

i7 9700K not recognized

It seems my CPU is not recognized by the Oculus software and I get this annoying message everywhere that my system isnt VR compatible and blah blah... Is there any way to permanently disable that message?This is the CPU article number: BX80684I79700K

Bjoessi by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

App paid twice

I just purchase the Virtual Desktop app.When trying to buy it in the Oculus go store, it told me to add a payment method, and when I did this in the Windows Oculus site, il also bought the app there, but then I have been billed twice for the same app...

Dell Inspiron Gaming 5000 Series

Evening all,I have a dell inspiron 15 5577 gaming which meets all required specs and I have ordered the oculus rift. I have read about issues with the rift displaying nothing but audio, and I am now getting anxious about whether it will work. This is...

Failing to install game update

I'm getting this message "Sorry we couldn't install AltspaceVR. Visit Oculus support to get help." Same message for Echo VR.Already tried to stop and restart Oculus service, also tried to log out and log in again on Oculus App.What could be the issue...

T-Ghost by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

So pissed, probably shouldn't have bought it

replaced my graphic card in my computer to be able to play wit the fresh-out-the-box rift i've had in my room for 6 days, and the stupid oculus app won't open. To my obvious surprise, this is the first line of defense to use the damn headset... Cool,...

Motion of touch controllers becomes choppy in Home

After some time of mixed activities playing/removing headset/browsing in Home, this might happen the next time you put the headset on or after exiting a game. Note that the headset motion is fine, really smooth, so it is not a frame rate problem.It h...

oculus rift hand controller analog stick

hey guy's I've had my oculus rift for a few months now but the problem I'm having is that the thumbstick on the left controller has started to squick and feel generally awful to use, does anyone have any fixes for this?

timmo00 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible update

Hello I received my oculus yesterday and when I install it write to me: critical error an update may not have been installed then I reinstall it ... 3 times ... and always the same thing so when I play in the middle of my game my hands bug and stay i...

Levelix by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't update games in the Oculus Client

If i try to update Beat Saber or Eleven:table tennis in the occulus client, i get a notification which says: "Sorry,we couldn't install . Visit Oculus support to get help."Can someone help me with this problem? The error message is not helpful at all...

Warranty Coverage

Does the warranty for the oculus rift + touch controllers cover third party shippers like vpost?

Chronos error: Please check Sensor and headset are plugged in

Upon firing up Chronos, I'm getting the above-stated error message and it won't let me proceed. It's odd as, prior to starting the game, I was playing several other games with my Rift just fine. I noticed a post from 2016 that mentioned this, but the...

Motion blur

Getting some motion blur playing games with the CV1. Keeping the headset stationary is fine but as soon as I move it the vision blurs. Anyone else having this issue? Running the GTX 1080 Ti.

Manta24 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Program won't load

Hi, I've been having some trouble with the oculus program. When I load up my computer and select the icon I get prompted with an error message that read's," Your Oculus software may be updating. Please wait a minute and try again. If the issue contin...

Broadcasting to home tv in rift core 2.0

Every time that I try to broadcast something to a screen in my oculus home I get an error that reads “A compatibility issue is preventing audio broadcast.” Please help me fix this.

Stuck on "improve sensor tracking"

Having a problem, when it tells me to continue the setup in my headset it just keeps flashing between "Improve sensor tracking" and "Define your position (in my language)" does nothing, I can't find a way to solve this (Have tried different USB ports...

RGBAtom by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus touch thats 2 days old having issues.

As stated I bought my Oculus touch from Best Buy two days ago. It was running fine all day yesterday and today till suddenly it blacked out. Shutting down everything and rebooting the computer brought it back to life, but now its showing weird black ...

Oculus Rift Set Up. HELP!!!!

I have an issue. My monitor is plugged into the 1 hdmi slot on my desktop GTX 1080 graphics card but OR needs to be plugged into that slot. So my monitor needs to be unplugged for OR btw it is an ASUS 4K PC Monitor with 4 hdmi slots only. So when I u...

Help for "restarting the pc" during the rift setup bug

Since update its broken, different bugs, now restarting pc bug.Is there any help, pls postthe suppot side with solutions.I cant spend hours to search and fix what they broke last fryday.If its to complicatet i feel more to sell my oculus and change s...