Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Oculus Quest 2 Link Disconnecting

Hey guys, I've recently picked up an oculus quest 2 (and the official link cable) and have been playing steam VR games. Every once and a while while playing a game, I'll completely drop back to oculus home (built in version). It right away recognizes...

Power outage now link cable doesn't work

There was a pretty bad storm and I had been using my Quest 2 with a link cable hooked up to my pc. So the power had cut out and some how reset my UFEI settings and I had to restore my pc. Blah Blah. Got everything up and running and tried using my Qu...

Oculus Quest wont turn on

Hi all, Recently my quest has decided to just not turn on anymore. I've been using the device constantly for about a year, it has no wear and tear whatsoever and i always turn it off after using it. I went to play it a couple days ago and the device ...

My controllers

hey so I have had my quest for about 4 months now and earlier i was changing the batteries as they had died and one if my controllers were not turning back on. Ive never had this problem before. Now my left controller doesnt work for no reason and my...

Oculus link useless

after the new oculus update i was unable to use link, although my laptop is completely capable of running oculus link, it cannot run rift. But oculus bases this all on rift. Is there any way to bypass this or was this cable a waste of money?

Need help

Is there a way I can still use the oculus if I lost the remote a while back?

Oculus installer wont work

So for some reason Oculus decided to uninstall itself when i tried to repair it, which it told me to do, and now it wont let me reinstall it. Ive tried restarting, reinstalling, deleting files, safe mode, reinstalling the installer, giving it admin p...

Reepus by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

used quest 2

hi i bought a used occulus quest 2 of my friend today but i cant switch facebook accounts or just log out from his account in the occulus

SHVIX by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air Link bitrate settings

Is there any way to get air link to remember the bitrate settings that I set? Every time I launch it it reverts back to dynamic with a max of 100. I like to run it fixed at 150 but I have to change it every single time.

xeno3d by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot Paring the controllers for Quest 2

> I try to release & re-paring the controllers> Can release but cannot re-paring both controllers> I try to factory default set of the quest 2.> I can paring the quest to phone but the controllers also cannot.> I try to replace the batteries but noth...

Fomafee by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

i need help with air link

i need help with the new air link i have a quest 2 and a vr ready pc i just dont know how it works and YouTube is nit tat helpful please help thank you.

Rift S Application Crashing and Performance Issues

I've been using my Rift S for a month now, and I've been having to go through a meticulous process to get VR games and applications to run. As a quick note, most of the VR games I have are in my Steam game library and not in the Oculus game library.F...

Quest 2 Setup

I am at the point where i need to use the code in the headset on the app. The problem is when i and setting up my account on my phone it wants to use an old facebook account instead of my new one. I have tried everything but it always comes back to l...

Cant redeem gift

Had a lot of back and forth with oculus support when I first got my quest 2, over not being able to set a pin (to make purchases) as the Facebook account its linked to has a very old email which I no longer have access to. (I've updated my email with...

Issues on Badges and Notifications

There is always a blue badge on my entertainment section of Oculus Home Screen.Under explore and recommendations. No new content is shown, at every reboot, or every relaunch of the home UI, it shows up again, I even reset the device. so I am guessing...

Cere23 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Facebook thing

Hi,Well its been a long while since I've been on here.Haven't used by CV1 in absolutely ages due to moving / decorating. Its been boxed so long and just no time to play with it. Anyways, I got a message saying I needed to move my Oculus account to a ...

Being unable to redeem gift codes

Hi guys, I received a couple of gift codes from my father, who purchased contractors and the thrill of the fight during the flash sale. The thing is that whenever I try to redeem the codes, I get a message telling me that the code does not exist. I u...

aculus quest 2

Hello, steam vr does not work, when I enter the oculus link menu, the screen is broken and I cannot move, can you help me with my problem, what should I do?

Welcome Cupon

My friend got two coupons for sale. Can I get it, too?

Gotaech by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus Rift S issue

I received an Oculus Rift S for Christmas this year and I finally got to open it up due to my horrific work scheduling and I have found this was a terrible mistake. I would have returned this thing immediately if I had learned it was a brick. The iss...

Oculus Quest 2 does not connect to PC via Oculus app on PC

I have tired everything, plugging and replugging, turning on/off.Always asks if I can like share data in my PC with my Quest 2, I always accept but it keeps flashing on screen multiple times.I bought a $30 connecting cable, tried both my 3.0 USB plug...

avatar creation needs an update , in not happy with the 1960s look

Refunds

I bought the climb 1 and 2 package thinking it would be a good purchase as it looked fun in the trailer, but it was very disappointing, uncomfortable, and I ended up getting injured. When I went to go refund it and get my $40 back it had said I’ve al...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels