Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Help can't install game and won't show up

Hey, so a friend of mine bought me Beat Saber with a key. I activated it on the meta quest page, and it was accepted, but in the Oculus app it was not purchased.I tried to reinstall the Oculus app and I logged myself out and back in, but nothing seem...

Resolved! Log In Disabled

I had my Galaxy S7 off for awhile since I reverted back to factory default. I turned it on today because I was going to use it for practicing drums using a website that shows a video from above. I thought this might be neat to use the VR browser and ...

Poor video recording by the glasses themselves

When I record a video with the glasses themselves (Quest 3), the finished video is out of sync with the audio, and from time to time the sound simply disappears. Here's a screenshot of the recorded gameplay. It doesn’t matter what game it is, this ha...

GAZZLERS.jpg
Phenya84 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Referal Credit and Account

I sent my roommate a referral link and watched him set up the new Quest3 i got him after following the link and was wondering about how long it takes for us to get the credit. Another issue is that under people on our headsets we are unable to find e...

Red Cross when on Quest 3 stream to Chrome.

Hello: I followed the following steps because I’m streaming in Chrome but the Red Cross on Quest 3 still appears. How can I turn it off if this isn’t working. I followed these steps below. “The red dot in the upper right corner indicates that the dev...

Air Link suddenly stopped working

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was playing with air link and it was working fine. and I stop playing my VR for about a week and it stops working out of nowhere. I try to pair my VR to my PC and it says pair but never gives me a pairing code. All it does is...

Problem Standy

My Q3 changes without any warning into standby (battery full).Whren i reboot, den problem is gone for some time. But it comes back...

Start up issues

Brand new to quest. Ended up with a used headset. Turned it on and all it does is show a headset with a plug, then it animated plugging it in, then the headset spins and shows the charging light. When it pairs with the Meta App, the app shows it has ...

Malinows by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking Lost

We have followed every recommendation to fix the issue we could find. Today we finally did a factory reset, now the controllers aren't pairing so we can't even set up the headset.

Slow download + buying problem

Hello I have 2 problems:Downloading anything from Oculus is incredibly slow, like bytes or kilobytes/seconds! Some times it goes up to 1 or 2 megabytes/seconds then drop for several minutes...I uninstalled the Oculus PC application to reinstall it ->...

Elliades by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 Developer Mode

I am trying to enable developer mode and have followed the steps by creating an organization and verifying my account however when I go to my oculus app on my phone, under the developer mode setting there is only a slider for debug mode. Any ideas ho...

panga.17 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Referral

Hi, I am trying to use a referral, I have never used it before, I need help

Alex2Bach by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long dose it take for meta to send the tracking number?

Have been sent already broken Meta Quest Headsets 2 times now (this is the second time) and usually they send an email as soon as they got the package as for right now i still yet have to get an email with the tracking number for my return pac. Dose ...

Kalzefix by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuck on meta

when i open my VR Headset it has a downloading symbol and a green bar fill up, and then it goes to the meta symbol spinning and doesn't stop spinning. I've let it die, and then turned it back on. I've factory reset it, but i still keep getting the sa...

Gooio by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta quest 2 will not charge

My oculus meta quest 2 will not charge or come on. I have tried holding the power button with the volume button. I have also held the power button down for 30 to 60 seconds with nothing happening. I have tried a new charging cable and nothing. Can so...

joe_09 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No code showing

My VR is asking me to remove my headset, log into another device - meta w my Facebook account and then enter a code when prompted. the problem is when I do this, no code appears. What is going on? please provide advice.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pairing quest2!!!!!!

I'll make an APK with UNI.TI'm trying to turn on developer mode with a mobile app to run Apk, but it doesn't work outFirst, the Wi-Fi is the same, and Bluetooth was connected to the Oculus screen after the information, and it was registered on my pho...

jsj5100 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken Oculus Link Cable

Hello, I made the mistake of putting the wrong end of my cable into my headset, and over time it eventually got so bent, that yesterday it finally broke, and it won't work at all, and not to mention, my cats chewing on the cord didn't help much eithe...

Defective Display

I ordered a quest 3 and turned out to have that black powdery display affect, so I ordered a replacement (at higher price because the price went up thanks meta) and the display is again, defective. $700 headset and you cant even get the display right...

DarkTDW by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus account deleted

I had an Oculus rift s, and a quest 2 a while back. I had several games on them, I recently bought a quest 3 and my account is gone!?!? I go to sign into the new meta app and it says it doesnt exist!! Please help! I had around $200 worth of games and...

credits

I bought my headset yesterday and supposedly it was supposed to come with $50 store credits. How do I redeem those? (I haven't found any kind of code in the package)

Transfer games

Ill try my best to explain my situation but its a self inflicted problem I had the oculus quest 1 for my dad, he made an account, eneded up not wanting it and gave it to me. Couldnt change emails at the time cause that wasnt a thing you could do for ...

Resolved! Apps won't install from my mobile oculus app

I've been trying to install an app to my Quest 2 from my phone for the last 5 hours and every time I click the button, it loads for a minute and then says install to meta quest 2 again. I've been trying to do this all day and it is getting irritating...

Boogs37_b by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Oculus 2 issues

My son was playing his quest 2 and tried to log on and it started the dreaded boot loop. So I did a factory reset. Which it went straight back to the boot loop. Tried to access it on the app on my phone. Says device not found. So it’s not connecting ...

Meta account stuck in constant emaill address code loop

Hi,I am trying to set up a quest 2 headset.I have installed the meta app but when I try to continue with email address, I enter the code sent to my email address and it loops back to the same continue with email address page.No matter how many times ...

Resolved! Quest 3 really bad latency/lag on pcvr

Everything works fine until I try to link it with my pc, I suddenly get extreme lag spikes or minutes in latency.I use a cable to link it with my pc, my pc should be more than capable for vr, according to the Steam test and I use an Ethernet cable fo...

Masrot by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

mismatched serial number

after 2 weeks i have had several quest 3s that were faulty but my current one has a different serial number on the box,app,site from whats printed on the headset

Mikid05 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels