Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Sidequest games i own just went off of sidequest

Hey, i got 2 games on sidequest back when they werent paid and on app lab but now they recently went on applab, will i get banned for using "paid software" without paying for it even though it wasnt paid at the time i got it? Do i still have a chance...

Lead4561 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't give thumbs up with Quest 2 in-game

Hey,I'm currently playing Asgard's Wrath (I know! I started quite late for such an awesome game) and I'm never able to give thumbs up to my followers. I know it's not essential in the game, but it helps their moral and that indirectly helps during co...

Overheating shutdown on Quest 3 using Amaze VR in MR mode.

Was trying the Amaze VR consert app, trying the latest demo with a MR concert! And in the middle of it a message popped up, Telling me it was overheating and did shutdown!Quest 3 is on v59Didn’t experience this before in this App, did earlier work pe...

JohSm67 by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GETT SUPPORT!!!!!!

I have been trying to get in contact with someone at Meta for months and it is extreamly frustrating!!! The support category is not helpful at all and if you click get support it just brings you to the same page. I need to get in contact with Meta be...

Resolved! Airlink giving me infinite loading screen

I've tried using Airlink before and it worked fine. Now whenever I try it I get three dots for 10 minutes and then it crashes and goes back to the regular oculus home screen. I've tried turning off my firewall, reinstalling the oculus app, factory re...

Me.Meats by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest app on iOS flashes, then disappears after launching

Hi: Ive successfully used the Quest app on my iPhone 12 Pro Max in the past. I’m now running iOS v. 16..7.1 and can’t access the Quest app in iOS: after clicking on it, it flashing when I launch it and then disappearing. Tried tebooting my iPhone, th...

billspe by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Watching together a movie (one person with vr, second without)

Hi guys, I would like to watch a movie with my wife, but I only have one quest. (For health reasons, she has to lie in bed and therefore cannot look at a screen straight away) So I thought it would be great if she could pull up the quest and watch th...

lntc by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Add-ons

I have purchased every golf course with golf+ and the newest golf course is not sharing to the other users, but it shows that it’s a shared golf course we have deleted users and put them back on still not working only one user can use the newest golf...

Jdane1231 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

using x-box controler with oculus

Hi, I am trying to play GTA-4 in Oculus3, but not in a VR setup; you know, just on a 2D curve screen with PC through cable-link.The problem is the controllers. I want to play with the x-box control, but the Oculus3 controls come in between, and there...

Meta quest 2 repair centre

Hello. my meta quest 2 head set has a fault. Returned to Meta 15 days ago and told a replacement will be sent to me in 8-12 days. Today is day 12 and I’ve heard nothing from Meta as to its whereabouts. Anyone with similar issue ?

soud and mic not working

i just bought a quest 2. when i bought it the sound and mic did not work i did not touch the settings jet. i tryed a bluetooth headphone the sound works fine but de mic still doesnt work, so i tryed factory resetting that workerd. i stopped playing f...

Frerik by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asgards wrath

I pre ordered the quest 3 which means i get asgards wrath 2 on release. i have never played the first one. so i started it up and itll work but at times it messes up and then the left lense will have a square in the bottom right side that takes up at...

Quest Link practically unusable after update (quest 2)

i can't pinpoint what update it was, but it was about a month or two ago (around when the major UI update rolled out) that has made Cabled Quest Link unusable. after about 15 seconds, it just disconnects me from the PC. nothing i tried has helped, an...

Meta Quest Pro not listed as drive in Windows 11

For now I repaired the Oculus App.When I plug in the USB cable there is a sound but no alert asking me if I want to allow using it as drive.I can run using the Air Link but wasn't ever able to install it as a tethered device.

Kukulcan by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BONELAB won't load

Everytimeci try to start BONELAB it is only a black screen, i've tried Uninstalling and re-installing but it still won't work.

Storage problem

Hi. Thank you for your time. My Oculus quest 2 has a nearly full storage. It indicates to me that the storage is all being taken up by apps. I only have five apps on as I have deleted a few. But the storage only improved a very little bit and it won'...

robbie42 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sudden compression/audio issues with PC Link

My Quest Pro has developed sudden compression and audio distortion issues this month using PC link. It had been working smoothly since I bought it in August. I have not changed any settings as I primarily use it for sim racing. Recently though the im...

Oculus App Startup

When I try to set up the Oculus app I get the error "Oculus requires 6.57 GB on your system drive...." when I have enough storage.

Have an legal invoice for our purchases

Hello,I need invoices for my purchases (payment by my company) and Meta CAN'T do it. It is just possible for usd to generate a news mail with prices and content BUT with a new number and the actual day date. It is really out of law and crazy. Have yo...

MaGiXieN by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Passthrough turns on - can't use menu button

My Oculus would not load the menu screen without passthrough on. With passthrough on the oculus would not load apps/games. The app on my phone says the apps are open on the device. I have signed out, deleted and reinstalled the app. Factory reset the...

Didn’t receive referral 30€ after first activation.

Hi! Couple of days before I have activated referral link for 30€ for my account before I bought Quest 3. After I activated recently purchased Quest, nothing really happened. I thought I forgot to activate referral or smth, once I clicked on the link ...

Qweiia by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels