Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Touch Controllers Freezing/Teleporting in-game

During gameplay or doing anything in fact, from time to time my fps is halved for 1-3 seconds and moving my touch controller doesn't move it in-game, it only rotates.During this time, there is some difficulty moving headset camera.This is especially ...

rile-s by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift not detected on Inspiron 15 7577

Hello everyone, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 and I recently bought an Oculus Rift. After installing the Oculus app, it asks me to connect the rift and the sensors but while the two sensors and the rift usb cable get detected the HDMI doesn't. I tri...

After a few minutes, no video feed with white light [UNSOLVED]

Now, this is an issue that I have been having for a while now. It's painful.I started playing a game a few days ago. Suddenly, black screen. I was really confused. I tried going to the menu. Black screen. I don't think the screen was even on, it was ...

TC4BLES by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't Have the Free Games with Touch

So I got my Oculus Rift as a Christmas present from my dad. While I was up on a vacation, I used a computer from my friend's house. I set it up there and there was the free games. Now that I have it at my house, there is no free games except First Co...

SmorgT by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

eve valkyrie warzone wont complete install

it says I need v c++ 2008 redistributable but I already have it installed.have tried uninstalling both game and c++ but wont install on rift.i had it working before but had to format and reinstall windows.

curig by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Video card = washed out Oculus Rift

Upgraded from a 1080 to a 2080 ti and now that I am setting the Oculus up on it, everything was successful, except that everything is now bright and washed out within the rift. Colors are faded to the point where it's practically grey and white and I...

Firmware update problem (+HDMI not detected.)

Hello.(Sorry for my bad English I'm French and I do my best...)I have a problem with my Oculus Rift (Already replaced and the problem still here...)When I connect my Oculus Rift to my pc with the HDMI and the USB port, the Oculus app don't detect the...

Oculus Rift setup installation error (Restart the computer)

Hello, Today I received my oculus rift.So I try to install the software to make it work and I got the error (in the title).So I try lots of ways find on the web and none have to work.This is my log: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17CLF4MS3OU3FzMmDV...

How to use keyboard and mouse in Oculus VR menus?

I know this may seem like a basic question, but I'm not really sure how to do this. Right now, I'm currently developing my first video game and I wanted to add VR support to its engine. However, something I've found annoying is having to take the hea...

Blank/Black Screen in Headset and on PC

Hello, I've reached the end of where I can get to using google and just trial and error-ing solutions on my own so I'm hoping someone by some miracle might be able to help me get my headset running. First off I'll throw out all my Hardware stuff of w...

Resolved! payment methods

i haven't looked to far into payment methods as of yet, but is there gift cards or anything of that nature? I know of course there is paypal, but i'm just wondering if there is a wallet system, or some sort of more direct route to purchase apps/games...

1 of my two headsets stopped working.

Dear Oculus Support, First off, thank you so much for creating such an awesome gaming experience for me, my family and my friends to enjoy. I have been a proud oculus owner for little over a year now, but just today I have seemed to run into a proble...

Can rift autodetect 2 playzones?

I plan to set up 2 play zone for one oculus rift, downstairs I have 2 sensors set up for the full motion gaming connected to a laptop. The same laptop and rift I plan to carry upstairs where my flight simulator is set up with one sensor I plan to buy...

meeting minimum requirements

so i have a laptop and am wondering about running oculus rift, however it has a geforce 940 card. is it at all possible to run it or would i absolutely need a 970 card at the very least?

Oculus Rift glitching out like crazy!

Okay so I understand that this is probably user error but I just want to understand what I'm doing incorrectly. I've set up my sensors as shown during that thing you do when you first connect all required things to your PC. Here's the issue... when I...

Can't install EVE Valkyrie

Been trying to install EVE Valkyrie for a month, can't figure it out at all. Have not gotten a ton of assistance from the EVE forums or their support people.Here is a log of what is failing to install.Unable to install redistributable visual-cpp-2008...

Processor issue.

My PC crashes when I use the Oculus Rift. The compatibility Tool that I downloaded from the support page said that everything meeted or exceeded the Recomended/Minimum System Specifications except for the Processor. I have an AMD FX-8320E 8-Core proc...

formedo by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Games won't launch. Help?..

Hi everyone,So after a whole drama with Oculus software and PC updates, drivers etc, everything is working fine. Except.. my games will not open. I have Ripcoil, Minecraft, and G2A Land (purchased after I found out they sell grey market keys  ), I t...

The game won't load on rift.

Hi guys, i really need your help.I bought games like elite dangerous, payday 2, project cars 2;and when i launch them, they start easily on my computer, while my rift is simply stuck on the "sorry, the games takes along time blablabla, please check t...

Rift Headset not installing... need firmware update

My new Rift + Touch Headset will not install (no HDMI connection). When I open the Oculus application, I get a message that I need a firmware update.Firmware version: 708/34a904e8da (Update required to 709/b1ae4f61ae)When I go to Library -> Updates, ...

HDMI not reading

So I have had my vr system for a month now and it's been working fine. Yesterday mid game the hdmi wouldn't read. I've tried unplugging to check and the cord is fine. I've uninstalled the software and redownloaded it to see if that was the issue but ...

Oculus Rift (HDMI not connecting)

I have had the rift HDMI inserted in the GPU's port for over a month, without it bringing an issue up regarding the HDMI. It is now saying that it's not connected. I've tried restarting my app, changing HDMI ports, changing USB ports, however, I can'...

Outputting Oculus display to a TV?

Hello everybody,I just got my rift, love it! Though I was wondering if it's possible to display what you're seeing on the rift, on a TV connected to my PC? I've got a GTX 1080 strix with 2 HDMI ports, so I can connect both of them up at the same time...

Dygon by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 2 kudos

I need Some help with the Oculus Setup

When I downloaded it, it says that I don't have enough space I have three drives I checked them all and they had enough space I checked out Youtube videos, tutorials, and I looked at the Oculus Forums and I found no solution so I have no idea what to...

Compatibility tool says RX 580 doesn't meet the requirements

"Your computer does not meet the recommended system specification for Rift""Your Radeon RX 580 Series graphics card doesn't meet our recommended specification"The exact GPU model is Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 8Gb.Everything is green except the GPU. RX 580...

amezin by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Program Run Error Please Help

I am getting the message. " We'er having trouble staring Oculus , Your Oculus software may be updating. Please wait a minute and try again. If the issue continues, contact Oculus support" and then it goes on that i should try in a min. So iv'e now wa...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors