Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

my brother bought a rift and lets me use it....

So I've been playing around with Rift and it's fun, but I'd like to try out Robo Recall. My brother claimed the "free with touch offer", so what do I do? Am I out of luck? Im downloading the mod kit from Epic but I'd like to try the full game.

Rift - No picture during first setup - only audio

I got a new Oculus Rift and tried to set it up. Everything worked fine until i had to complete the setup inside the vr headset. I don't see any picture inside the headset and iI can't get it working. I can hear audio fine over the headset but I don't...

Prescription lenses.

Is there a consensus of opinion on which company I should buy my lenses from?WidmoVRVR lens-euLens-lab

Help Needed. Oculus Download

So I had uninstalled oculus in the middle of an update, don't know if that has anything to do with anything, and when I tried to re download it, the download got stuck .02 gb from finishing. I presumed to follow some guides about firewalls and AV sof...

Third Party Apps won't launch in Headset

Hi,I've reinstalled the whole PC due to an Hardware upgrade (Mainboard-Processor)Now after a fresh install I cannot run my apps which are not in the Oculus directory. I can see them (because I've started it via steam - they don't use Steam VR) but wh...

[SOLVED] HDMI Not Detected

Hi,When trying to setup my rift, everything shows up as connected except the HDMI has the loading circle. I used a normal monitor on the same HDMI port which worked fine. When the rift is plugged in the speakers show up as an audio device and on the ...

[Problem] Headset Screen Black but Displays on Monitor

I've had this headset for over a year now, and just today did it stop working.I try to open up a game, but the headset just stays black. The odd part is is that the game displays on my monitor fine, and reacts to the movement of the headset.I've had ...

Btmodz1 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Would an Alienware Amp work for me?

I have an older Asus republic of the gamers laptop that has a GTX 960M gpu and I know this won’t run oculus rift that I’ve recently purchased but I’ve been looking into a offboard gpu and found alien ware amplifier I didn’t know if this would be comp...

Help with graphics card problem

I've just purchased a PC with AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and AMD Radeon RX590 GPU (8GB). I ran the Oculus compatibility app on this system and it says my GPU doesn't meet the minimum requirements?? What might be the problem? Rift works fine on my other Ryzen ...

Donati by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games disappear

I have a few games that disappeared. I had to reinstall them. They get to 99% then it goes to 0% and stops. Anyone else ever had this problem? I think it started with the latest update but not sure. I just ran repair without any luck

DTH by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is my pc compatible / able to run oculus rift?

These are my specs.Just hoping for some advice before I decide to buy one.I have no idea if it is able to even be recognized by my system / run on it. Any advice would be extremely helpful. --CPU: AMD FX-6300 w/ Six cores @ 3.6Ghz---GPU: EVGA GTX 950...

Minecraft vr wont lanch

Whenever I try to lanch minecraft though the rift home library it just says ‘minecraft was unavailable. Make sure your connected to the internet and logged into store’ I’m connected to the internet and I’m logged in and yet it will not let me play it...

Lone Echo Hologram Table Computer Crash

I keep having to start the game over and over again. Its insanely frustrating and has already ruined my night. As the game itself seems amazing but I can't play it. I have already tried varying versions of changing the page pooling. That doesn't do a...

Cannot update apps on Oculus Home - please help!

Hello Oculus friends!I'm having a strange problem where I cannot update my Rift apps that currently have pending upgrades to install. Each one will download and then it just tries to install the update (counts from 1 - 100%) and the I get an error me...

Using Rift is causing my computer to abruptly shut off

I bought the Rift and began using it Friday of last week with no issues. However, on Sunday night, while showing a relative apps, my computer abruptly turned completely off while playing First Contact. No error messages, glitches, or performance issu...

Resolved! 3.1 usb or 3.0 usb for the Sensors???

Ok so I just noticed my Motherboard has 3.1 usbs and I thought the sensors would be better plugged in there, but they are showing up as 2.0 not 3.1 or even 3.0. Everything works ok so should I just leave them plugged into 3.1 or plug them back in 3.0...

Multi goggle set up

HiWe're a charity that have produced a VR film to show at events, we have 8 headsets. I took one home to test last weekend and had to register it using the phone app and it linked to my facebook account. I need to set up all the goggles next week to ...

When playing beat saber I get terrible lag

When I play beat saber I will randomly have my framerate lock to 45FPS and it makes the game incredibly hard to play. I've looked at other posts online but none of them seem to help because the magic solution is to add -vr mode oculus to the launch o...

Ability to use a mouse with virtual desktop?

I am an avid flight simmer and really enjoy using my Rift with several flight sims particularly P3D. Prior to the new Oculus Dash I had to use the FlyInside app to open pop-up windows and/or bring other windows into my virtual cockpit and the app wor...

Oculus go won't pair with phone.

I VERY disappointed in this product thus far. It should not require a phone for anything in the first place! When I buy a DVD player I don't have to own a washing machine to activate it.My phone wasn't able to run the app, nor were two other phones t...

Games crash every 5 minutes

I can't really enjoy the games anymore, My online game keeps crashing and when I return to oculus home I see a screen that says:"unable to communicate with the oculus servers please check your connection, restarting in [10, 9 , 8, etc] seconds"Then i...

OCULUS BLACK SCREEN WITH AUDIO, PLEASE HELP!!!

So I've got my oculus rift for about a year or two now, and It has been working fine. Until one day it just stops working, the audio is still good and all, but I can't see anything. I've bought a replacement cable for the oculus rift, still no hope. ...

Dirt rally times lost.

Has oculus/codemasters merged with steam in regards to dirt rally?All my times etc has disappeared and been replaced with steam data.Let me try n trace this down.....................Seems it was just corruption going on,deleted and redownloaded now a...

"Installing 3rd party components..."

Please, for the love of god, and all that is holy, please!Let us skip third party component installation!I've not been able to install EchoVR for over 6 months because of this!This was a problem with Steam as well, but you can skip third party compon...

Labels