Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue (V39/PTC) - No refresh rate options above 72Hz

Title says all, can't anything above 72hz using Link Cable or Air Link. Apparently this has been an issue since the beta rollout of v39 which is extremely disappointing to hear. If anyone knows or finds a workaround for SteamVR@120hz I would love to ...

undeny by Level 4
  • 50 replies
  • 16 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 134 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Oculus rift won't turn on.

I've been using this for the past few months since I got it and worked just fine up until these past few weeks. I would plug it in and it would turn on, but unplugging it and plugging it back in and it still doesn't work. I rebooted my pc and it's st...

Resetting pin

I have recently gotten a quest 2, however I forgot my pin from about a year ago and can't reset it. The reason being that the reset on the site sends no email for me to be able to reset the pin. I am wondering if anyone here has a solution for this?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No audio or mic when in a party

I send a party invite, friend accepts, party starts, but neither of us can hear each other through the mics. Neither of us are in an active game. Both in main menu. We have tried doing a restart and that will fix it about 1 in every 6 times we try. I...

Suddenly Low FPS with RIFT S

Hey there,so usually all games run smoothly on my system and with the Rift S, however since two days i experience low fps and the constant feeling of delay in all my movements, may it be turning or moving the head, hands etc. Literally unplayable. Es...

Horizontal line/Reflection

HI, on quest 2 I can see a horizontal line at the bottom of the lenses in peripheral vision , if I look down I cant see anything, only when looking ahead or up I see it, If I put the spacer in I cant see it. If I pull the headset away and up I cant s...

Can't transfert my video to my PC anymore

Last time I plugged my Oculus to my pc, the message asking me if I want to Allow acces to my quest appeared, like usual. I wanted to allow it for every time i plug my headset so I clicked on "don't show this message again". The problem is that now, m...

Quest 2 no longer connects to steamvr via link

It was working perfectly fine with oculus link and steamvr. The problems arose after I set up ALVR. I didn't have a good experience, so I wanted to try vr via the link cable. Once I tried opening steamvr, it wouldn't open steamvrhome, or any of the g...

Yoona4 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTX 3070 Incompatible?

I was fortunate enough to get an RTX 3070, upgrading from my previous gen RTX 2070.. Everything has gone well with the exception of my Rift S.. It would seem that the Oculus software is not recognizing the new card properly and I only get a blank/bla...

Controller Drift software

I am still using the CV1 that I purchased 2 years ago Jan of 2019. My left controller has started to experience drift issues. Just about every controller eventually develops drift issues, you just hope it takes a while. Windows has software built in ...

Lokani by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTX 3070 upgrade strange behavior Oculus Rift S

I recently upgraded from 2070 super to 3070, ever since doing it my oculus has a pop up saying you do not meet the minimum requirements and your VR experience might suffer. I ignored the message and played halflife alyx it still worked fine but after...

SerialB2 by Level 2
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus rift S no display port connected

I was going to play some VR earlier today because I hadn't in a while, so I took my headset out of its box, but when I plugged it in the Oculus software wouldn't recognize my display port. The light on the headset was still showing white, but static ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link update glitch

When i go into the oculus window on my computer, it says i have a update.So i go to the about tab and it says "No Updates Available"

Quest 2 kicking me out of all apps after mere seconds

I keep getting kicked out of all apps, back to the home screen. I'm lucky if I get 2min before getting kicked out. Its incredibly annoying and basically renders the device useless. It worked great for TWO days...then has shit for the last 5. I've res...

Switching Between Multiple Oculus Headsets

I have an old school Oculus Rift which I still use for some titles and a new Oculus Quest 2. The quest 2 has a link cable and it works fine. The problem is that I can't switch back to the Rift. Steam VR will only show the Quest 2 headset and controll...

Asguards wrath free

Hello I've been keeping up on the news and saw a twitter post from oculus stating the Asgards Wrath promotion has been extended to all new quest 2 owners from launch day until january. First of all is this correct? If this does seem to be the case ho...

Oculus DK2 works only in Extended Mode - no direct mode

HelloThis will be a long post.I have a problem with Oculus DK2.There is only a yellow lighton the headset when installed and connected to the computer. No image on theDK2 screen.The Oculus software shows thatthe device is OK and there is a green ligh...

Quest 2 and Left Trigger range problem

Hello guys, from when i updated to v23 i have a strange problem/bug on left controller trigger, i saw this on game eleven table tennis where i can't respawn the ball.with the developer of that game we made a debug try and we saw that the max range of...

Link cable

I ordered a pc link cable with my oculus quest 2 and it wasn't delivered with the quest 2.

Oculus Rift S microphone (software/hardware issue?)

I've made a ticket on November 4th, 2020. Customer support ghosted me and claimed they didn't get my email but I have proof it went through. I made another ticket and get ghosted again. I've done everything they told me. Sent my log files, updated wh...

Ishikei by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where can I see replies to my review?

I wrote a 5* review in the Oculus store for a Quest app, with a feature suggestion. The developer replied with what I think is info about it already being there. After they replied I received a notification on my phone, but only part of the first sen...

Use of images

Hello,in the process of my bachelor thesis I would like to use product images of the Oculus Quest and Rift S from your website and ask if this is ok regarding the image rights. Of course I would refer to the oculus website Kind regards,Jan

Rift Display Always On?

Just wondering if anyone else had this odd little bug. When Oculus home was open on my desktop the Rift display was on. The sensor inside the HMD was not working correctly and always thought that the HMD was being used when it was just sitting on my ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2

I have spent all day trying to fix my headset. It did some kind of download and then wouldn't launch my 3 apps on the headset. I did a factory reset and now my apps are just shown as a grey'd out box purchased and will not allow me to download them o...

Labels