Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Quest 2 & Elite battery strap

Hi All.Please can someone help, I have the Quest 2 and the Elitebattery strap, the quest 2 is powered off, when I plug the battery in to thequest 2 the light next to the power button go’s white and then green and itstays on it will not go off until I...

Issue with oculus link cable.

Hi, so I don't have a usb 3.0 port on my pc so I bought a usb adapter for it, so just a few minutes ago I heard a noise coming from the link cable, so I take off my headset just to see the cable messed up one side of the usb 3.0 side is coming out of...

Hand Tacking

I have since today quest 2, inizialized and set on the hand tracking but I quit the setting of tracking, after return to option and hand tracking is ON, how can I return to "tutorial" for the hand tracking? is possible? thanks a lot

Turk975 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link on Quest 2 Artifacting bands

Anyone else come across this problem over link on the quest 2? I have two horizontal bars that occasionally pop up and show heavy artifacting inside them. When i move my head around they partially disappear. The mirror view on the PC is fine and in q...

Virtual Desktop

Ever since I got the quest 2 and used it's link support, my built in Virtual Desktop for the original Rift stopped working. It used to let me use my controllers as a mouse but now there is no cursor and I can't select anything in Virtual Desktop. I d...

Re-add Firefox after Removed from library

I had gone onto some VR through Firefox and noticed that 'Firefox' was still running on the Rift S after I had stop using VR content. I did, Remove from Library to get it off the running list. Now, I can no longer go back to any Firefox VR site, as i...

Adding Payment Method Issue

Has anyone been able to figure out how to add a payment method? I have tried everything. Different cards, paypal. I have put in 3 separate service tickets in the past month and nobody ever reaches back out they just tell me be patient.

How to replace a broken eyeglass spacer for Oculus Go?

One of my Jack Russels thought my eyeglass spacer was a chewing toy... I contacted Oculus support and asked them where I can buy a new one because this was my own fault. They told me one can't get them anywere. But they would send me one for free! Th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Order stuck on "Processing" going on 8+ days

I placed an order for a Quest2 256GB on Dec 31. My order is still "Processing". I have recieved no update on the product or purchase. It has been a week now and Im now beginning to question if I even want the product. Is it unreasonable to ask for an...

Help please

When I got my headset it was charging fine but now it won't charge at all I ordered a new cord but if you could tell me how to fix it I reset the headset but it still won't charge thanks hope to hear from you soon!!! *email removed

please help

i just got my oculus quest i played it for 3 days then it won't charge it shows that it is charging then it shuts off can you please fix the issue because this is crazy i just want to play then charge it i don't charge it over night i played today fo...

My order was cancelled for no reason help!

Hi everyone, so i was just looking at my order page, i had recently bought an oculus rift s haha, it was so exciting, it was gonna be my first PC VR experience! So, being the child-at-a-candy-store person i am, 3 days after my order, i check my order...

Wrong email

I logged into Oculus with my Facebook account, which had an email I don't use anymore linked to it. I want to change it and my oculus username, but secure.oculus prompts me to enter a code they send TO THE EMAIL I DON'T USE ANYMORE AND CAN'T GET INTO...

blur appearing very often on my quest 2

i have a microfiber cloth for my quest 2, it works very very well, but right after i clean the blur/grease marks and its gone, a new one pops out in a different spot or even in both lenses. each time i get on my quest 2 i at least get the blur/grease...

Please I need help with my oculus rift s

Hello I have a problem just today I got my oculus rift s but when I connect it to play for the first time I only see a few loading dots, also oculus app tells me "your computer does not meet the updated minimum specifications and I have a gtx 1650, a...

Oculus link just sends me to a black void (quest 2)

I wanted to try oculus link so I could see PC avatars in VR Chat. I got the cable and followed the support page on how to set it up. however when i was finished, I was just sent to a black Virtual nothingness. I could see my guardian boundary and not...

Steam Games won't launch (SOLVED)

I've recently bought the Oculus Rift S and set it up. The Steam VR Room works perfectly fine, but whenever I try to launch a game, the Headset either disconnects or tracking stops working.SOLUTIONClose Razer Cortex.

My blade and sorcery wont install

when I was ready to play it finish then it pop-up a new install go for 7.64 GB I have enough so I click it and it said download but it couldn't download it pop-up an error.

Resolved! Oculus Quest 2 Unable to Finish Install

My PC recently crashed and I had to have a new motherboard and processor installed. I don't have my oculus library on my C drive but on a different volume. I reinstalled the oculus software once I got my PC back and i set the location of my library t...

My new quest 2 wont pair with my phone.

As the title says. I just got a new I am getting the error message "headset not found" as shown in the attached screenshot. I have tried many, many times. The quest and the phone are on the same Wi-Fi network. Bluetooth is on. Android version is new ...

Win 10 driver error in control panel.

Hi, I'm getting a driver error in my Win 10 control panel for the Rift CV1.In the hardware properties window there is an error for the Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub and the device status is shown as: This device is not working properly because Windows c...

Labels