Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Can't pair new Meta Quest 2 without Facebook account

I just bought a new Meta Quest 2 and as I'm trying to pair with my phone, it brings up the page to log into Facebook. I haven't used my old Quest since they implemented the mandatory FB account to log in and just made a new Meta account earlier this ...

Can't purchase games in the store using paypal

Everytime i want to purchase a game in the store, it says "Your PayPal payment could not be completed. Please update your PayPal information or try using a credit card. If you continue to experience this problem, please contact PayPal." - But PayPal ...

Quest 3 Left Lens Will Randomly Go Completely White

How is everyone? I'm writing this because I am having some issues with the Quest 3. The first I noticed as soon as I put it on the first time. When starting up the left eye flickers with gray static while showing the meta logo. It still does this eve...

Barloop by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Headset disconnects from display port

My headset (Rift S) disconnects with the message 'No display port connection' when I take my headset off. Everything was working fine before the last update, I just updated the Oculus client and the disconnects started happening..Rift S, plugged into...

GuWoSch by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot play PC VR at all due to frames replaying?

I'm trying to play PC VR on air link and every time I've tried with either a quest 2 or quest 3, my headset starts replaying the frames and it doesn't stop ever, only gives me some delayed replay of what happened minutes before on the headset, which ...

My quest 2 will not charge

I bought my Quest 2 almost a year ago, and in April it randomly started not charging.Everytime I plug it in it shows the Meta logo for a split second and then shows a slashed battery.I tried factory reseting it but it wont even go into the boot menu....

Water9233 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

external USB C and power supply

Hi there, I have an external USB C cable hooked up to my Quest 3, the headset is off and the orange light is illuminated. Why then has the battery dropped from 12% down to 10% in 4 hours when not in use. ? F.L

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant pair headset

I see where to enter the code, I also have the code. The headset is updated and both controllers. When I try to enter my code it sayd headset not found !. A little help please. F.L

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Can not log into meta app but can log into facebook

I have my new Meta Quest 3 but I cannot log into my meta quest account because it insists on sending a recovery code to my old phone number. I can log into Facebook fine and my phone number has been updated there but no matter what I try this website...

mjm626 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to disable or uninstall Oculus move?

Suddenly in my app list, there is an app that popped up and started downloading itself without my ask, called Oculus Move. The problem is that there's no way to uninstall or stop downloading it, there's an only option that opens the store and sees wh...

Resolved! Oculus Quest 2 Air Link not pairing with my pc

Hi there, so I just bought a brand-new Oculus and for some apparent reason I am unable to pair my PC with Oculus Air link, it detects my PC, but I'm just stuck on the pairing screen without any prompts (This Subject of a different user that has the s...

Jakuska by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black screen , connection to Oculus Link/Rift

Столкнулся со следующей проблемой: при подключении мета квеста 3 к ноутбуку (через кабель или без) в очках видна только темнота, в приложении oculus пишет "Не удалось найти гарнитуру. Подключите гарнитуру". а потом «Oculus не работает должным образом...

differ.44 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Gift Card Funds

About 20 minutes ago I tried purchasing The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners Chapter 2 and all of my on account gift card funds were removed without me receiving the game.

Black Screen and Tracking Lost

Just got my quest 3 and while getting into the scanning your environment page the entire screen goes black and does not show any passthrough and cannot detect controllers. I factory reset the machine and it happened again when I got the the scanning ...

Resolved! After crash pc does not find my Meta Quest 3 anymore

Hey, today i got my Meta Quest 3 and wanted to play via Quest Link. I immediately found my pc after setting everything up and wanted to play.Sadly then i did not have anything displayed anymore on my Quest and i had to shut it down.Since then i can n...

Labi25 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest app is in App Lab instead of Meta store?

Hi All, We just released a Meta Quest application to the store but our application is in the App Lab instead of the Meta Quest store.How to transfer our application to the Meta Quest store from App Lab? Please let us know the next steps.Can anyone pl...

Change name to Blaston

Wir haben 2 Brillen auf demselben Facebook-Konto. Heute haben wir nach langer Zeit wieder Blaston gespielt. Früher hatte jeder Spieler (lokales Spiel) bei einem Wettbewerb seinen eigenen Namen. Jetzt heißen beide Spieler gleich. Wie kann ich den Spie...

Resolved! Does Anyone know what these artifacts are? (With Video)

I have a Quest 3 and am getting this diagonal pixelated line/artifact show up in the exact same spot in multiple games. Ghosts of Tabor, Into the Radius, Walking dead. I tried Air Link and wired Quest Link. I Factory reset the Quest, I cleaned PC gra...

Resolved! Quest 3 completely bricked

Middle of playing a game with a friend, my headset completely freezes for a few seconds. Then it flashed with some sort of visual artifact, screen goes black and the entire headset turned into a paperweight. It wont respond to charging or anything. T...

Who is responsible for fulfilling pre-order bonuses in games?

Who is responsible for fulfilling pre-order bonuses in games? Is it the game developers/sellers or Meta that fulfills the bonuses? I pre-ordered Hellsweeper and never got the bonuses and more recently I pre-ordered Ghostbusters and have not received ...

Yellow spot on screen of Oculus Quest 2

My Quest 2 has a yellow spot on the screen. It can be seen from the left and right lens. I keep it in Official Oculus Case. I havent used it for 6 days but when i turned it on the yellow spot was there. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the yellow...

EHIHC by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels