Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

(Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Why is it so difficult to get Meta support to listen to you?

Not bashing them but has anyone else had problems in the past? Having issues with headset trying to get it replaced due to over heating. It's out of warranty but it was a refurbished headset. Been off and on relacing my headsets with them. It's getti...

SsjSora by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Meta quest pro static noise

Hello,Ive been having this problem also with my quest 2 .Whenever i play on pc using airlinkI get static noise something like the scratching of an old record sound and i really want to find a fix for this problem. This happens if i use any headphone ...

Resolved! air link on oculus air link infinite loading dots

every time i try to connect to the oculus air link, i just get stuck on infinite loading dots. i reinstalled the meta app from my pc. i paired my device after disconnecting it, i restarted the headset, app and the entire pc and nothing is working. do...

Almog_idk by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Display does not start - only 5 digit code visible

Hi,I just bought a Meta Quest (1st gen) second hand. I made a reset to the factory settings. But the only thing I can see is a 5 digit code. It does not dissappear, I cannot see any option to start a game.And I cannot enter the 5digit code into the a...

Quest 2 unresponsive

I went on a holiday for 3 weeks and when I got back my Quest 2 was unresponsive to anything I charged it to see if that would work but it didn’t, I tried to do a hard reset and factory reset but nothing happens and when I tried to do a reset on the m...

Quest 2

Need help when both of my controllers are on they don’t work can’t click on anything if I disconnect the right controller the left one works fine and if I swap the meta home button from right to left controller I can have both on and click on stuff b...

HOW TO RUN STEAM VR GAMES IN STEAM VR NOT OCULUS

This is a brief tutorial on how to launch games in steam vr and not oculus when oculus forces a game to open in oculus instead of steam vr... pretty simple. This causes issues because you cant use stuff like OVR for streaming in oculus. Here is what ...

Faulty handset

I have had this issue with my sons vr for 4-5 months now and it is so difficult to get support and help. It’s really frustrating and soul destroying waiting for technical help I would just like to speak to an actual person

lnew11 by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I use a different microphone for in-game chat?

I recently dissected an old Blue Snowball microphone and hot glued it (yes, VERY ghetto) to my Rift S. (Ran an extra USB cable to my PC for audio)Part of the inspiration for doing this is that my Rift S microphone sounds bad at best, and indecipherab...

Meta

Meta please help me my right controller is blanking SOS ans I followed the steps to take out the battery’s for 10 MIN I did that, to un pair and unpair them I also did that to factory set I did that 2 TIMES! It was working juts find this morning I’m ...

anakin.vr by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need a replacement glasses spacer for my quest 2.

I have been using my Meta Quest 2 for about 2 years now, and a month ago almost, the glasses spacer broke at the thin points. I need a replacement so that I can even use my headset since I'm about blind without my glasses.

1TH3C4V2 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta please help me

I factory reseted my oculus 2 and it says that is already link I wanna play with my oculus but I’m still stuck at the link screen and my right controller is blanking sos on mors code please help me meta

anakin.vr by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tilt option for watching VR laying down

Hi, Sometimes I feel like watching VR from laying in my couch or bed, my face facing the ceiling. The problem is that I cannot watch Youtube or Netflix other than with my head straight up and by looking horizontally. It would be nice to have a featur...

Resolved! Quest 2 will not Turn-Off

My Quest 2 will no longer Turns Off completely on Power Off. It occurred in the last two System Device Updates in versions 56.0.0.171.656 & 57.0.0.261.669. The headset now cycles after Power Off in a power off --> power on --> Meta logo --> battery l...

Mak-man by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Population One not loading

For the last week I have been unable to load Population One. It appears that a number of users have had problems uploading different games. If this is going to be the case, what is the point of upgrading to Quest 3? On suggestions by your support tea...

Oculus Rift S Issues

Hello everybody,i've had my oculus rift s for almost 2,5 years now, altough that a lot of time, i hoped it would last longer, because problems with my headset are getting worse and worse by day.Problems i have that are not fixable:-Headset speakers n...

Quest 2 issue with pairing to Meta App.

My daughters Quest 2 left controller died, I'm trying to connect the headset to the Meta app so I can add the new controller but I do not know how to find the 5 digit code needed to pair them.

Pre-ordering Quest 3 and accessories.

I pre-ordered Quest 3 during the Keynote a couple of days ago along with several accessories. The bank thought it was a fraud because of the $$$ and declined my first attempt. I spoke with the bank and they took the hold off of my card. I have since ...

Cant acces account and games on quest and app

I just took my quest again after a while and saw that my account was logged off. But i cant connect fully to my account on the quest. Cant acces my games... And also the meta(oculus) app doesnt work anymore. Cant acces anything... help

Asten.1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

faulty left controller

hi my left controller has suddenly stopped working. Brought brand new back in april 2023 so pretty sure it should still be covered by the guarantee. who do i contact about this. i should also say the i have tried all the obvious stuff. i have changed...

Oculus Survey Scam

If you have recieved an email from some people named The Meta Quest Research teamIt's probably a scam. This is how my email went.*** Please disregard this email if you have already completed the survey and we sincerely appreciate your responses. Than...

Right controller is invisible

I hope someone can help me out here.My right Quest 2 controller is suddenly invisible on the VR screen. Strangely enough, this controller does buzz when I start up the head set, and the controller’s Oculus button does work. The controller itself just...

JJM81 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Oculus Rift S screen turns off after 5-10 seconds of use

Hello! I've been searching around for a solution to my problem at no avail. My Rift S screen works as normal the first 5-10 seconds, afterwards the display turns gray for another second, and then the display turns off. I still hear audio through the ...

oculous quest 2 Error in sleep mode.

"When I take off my Oculus for a certain amount of time, they go into sleep mode and then they don't start up again. It just stays black and doesn't load. When I touch the power button, it turns on but it's like it doesn't detect me and it turns off ...

Asadi01 by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos
Labels