Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Forum support?

I don't know where else to put this.I recently made a thread about some banding issues in the Unity Subforum, somebody replied, I would like to quote his reply and have a follow up question, but it's saying my comment is awaiting for moderation I thi...

tbkuno by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are there any HDMI and USB hubs that work with Oculus Rift?

I would like to keep my 32" tv connected to my alienware laptop as a second monitor but I cannot find any HDMI and USB hubs that work with Oculus Rift to split them from the Laptop. Tired of purchasing failed products. HELP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! or will I...

Oculus setup

Hello, Im trying to set up my Oculus for the first time, but Im having some problems. I downloaded and installed the software. Then it asked my to create an account and it launched the Oculus app. But the little box in the middle of the screen stays ...

Trying to run VR on non VR ready laptops.

Hello, I have a Acer vx15 with a GTX 1050 *non TI* on my hands. I know that this will work poorly on vr, but I just want to try it out for future plans. I did some research and found out that my laptop has Nvidia Optimus that I can't disable. (or if ...

Problems with Playback Devices Since I Got My Rift

I got my Rift as a Christmas gift, and I looooooooove it. Installation went without a hitch, I'm happy with my sensor setup, really impressed with how intuitive getting Guardian and such set up was. A real credit to the Oculus team.Shortly after I go...

oculus home items dupicating

i am fairly new to the rift, so maybe this is a stupid question, and its not really a "problem" per se, but a confusing mild annoyance.so i know you can get more than one of the same item in home. it seems like some stuff is infinite, and some of the...

Oculus Touch but no apps

So I recently bought a Oculus Rift and got the touch controllers but have yet to get the apps that come with the touch setup. I've done a full set up so everything is fully functional but am unable to get the apps to show up. I have signed in and out...

Graphics

Hi,I'm just wondering if everyones experience in the rift looks the same? When I done the test to see if my PC was capable it said I was in the recommended requirements bracket, will I be able to upgrade my PC to make games noticeably different or wi...

Oculus Rift no Picture, but white LED and Sound working

I got a oclus rift and I am not able to use it. Everything is fine on set up. - Sensors green, both USB 3.0 - HMD + USB green, USB 3.0But on the last step, where it says you should continue in VR, there is no picture, only steady orange light.So i tr...

Hdmi not connecting

I just bought a rift and for the last few days I can't get the hdmi to connect in the rift app. I've updated and reinstalled my graphics drivers, I've tried a usb-c to hdmi adapter, I've reinstalled oculus, I've checked the cords, I've changed my nvi...

HDMI not connected

I have a CV1 and now reistalling it it always gives me no HDMI connection found. Attached logs, maybe you can notice something in there that ain't right

Is it possible to display over other apps on the Oculus Go

Is it possible to display an app over other apps in the Oculus Go? I've in mind something like twilight, that dims your screen according to the time of day but can't figure out if this is possible in VR. I can't find info about this on the Oculus web...

My order is still on hold

so i saw that my order of my rift was on hold and my mum got a message from the bank saying that they blocked it and needed confirmation she confirmed it but it still says on hold and ive sent out a support ticket a day ago but no one has replied to ...

Nextvr black screen help please

Looking for some help. Trying to watch the NBA game tonight though the Nextvr app and my Rift. I get the menu to show and I can pick a video it will load and have sound but no video. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Resolved! Installing older runtime

I just bought a VR ready pc especially for FlyinsideFSX.I need to install runtime 1.3 but the download center file has no autoexecute installation file and if I do it the normal way I will get the latest version 1.7 what I don't want yet.Any suggesti...

Oculus Rift HDMI

I just purchased an Oculus Rift and am trying to set it up but it is saying the HDMI isn't connected. I know the HDMI works because I connect my computer to my TV periodically to watch movies. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the oculus pro...

SteamVR cant detect oculus. get error message 108.

i have tried both with the oculus app on and off, in beta and not in beta and with untrusted sources turned on. but no matter what it gives me error 108. here is a link to the log file. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zlh7CQv-n0r0GDsMBuJGCz-VaDbzxIz...

[closed]

howdy. i'm not that savvy at computers to bear with me lol.i'm running a windows 10 laptop using AMD Radeon HD 8510g.i got my rift a few days ago. installation and everything went fine until the screen for updating my graphics card came up, and i sea...

Orange Light, No Video...

I saw a few others with this problem, solutions were given and I followed their steps on how to solve (i.e. Mess with cables, update or revert graphics card, ect.) but still am unable to get my headset to work, I am really wanting to get in on the ac...

Right Touch Controller won't pair

I got my long awaited Touch Controllers yesterday and I've been trying to set them up, all going fine until I tried pairing them. The Left Controller pairs just fine, but the right Controller simply won't pair at all. I hold down the two buttons to p...

Yet Another Setup Failure...

So I've finally gotten the Rift. It has been nothing but problems from the start. Im currently at the "Sorry. We've encountered a error during installation" stage. Surprising.  I've basically tried everything anyone has recommended as a fix. Disable...

Right headphone audio cutting out...

So after doing a bit of research, this seems to be a somewhat common problem - the audio on the right headphone started cutting out on my Rift. I tried swapping the earphones, no luck. The only thing that worked was sliding the head band in/out until...

you by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suddenly Poor Tracking Quality

The latest update has caused my sensor quality for both the headset and touch controls to be unreliable. Some times my head and controllers will teleport or reorient themselves briefly. There's also a constant, light jittering in the headset tracking...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors