Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Im so upset and i dont know what to do

So i was charging my oculus it was charging normal as usual but when i went to go unplug it the side where the charging port is was melted and i think it broke my charging port on the oculus  and i think it broke the charging

image.jpg

Unplugged guitar

My guitar in unplugged ends up behind my when the game comes also I can't grab the wammy to move the guitar. The front can be grabbed at the fret bar but not the back

mattatac by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boot loop?

Hello, I have a question. When I turn off my Quest2, the white LED flashes every few seconds and the screens show the charge level. Is this normal since the 55 update?

Air link doesn't work on Win10

Hi, Quest2 and PC under same WiFi, joined as private network (not public/firewall), the Quest2 on search PC, the PC with Oculus on air link mode. On PC I can't see any Ocolous process listening on TCP port, is it normal? The Quest2 sends multicast pa...

Purchased game- can't download game

I bought a game a while ago and have proof of purchase but now I can’t download it and I’m being told I have to purchase it. The game is beat saber and I play on quest 2 , that’s what I bought the game on . If anyone from meta can help me with this p...

So_Drip by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Left Controller Stopped Working on Quest Pro

Hello,After a recent update to the controller software, my left controller stopped working. The headset tells me that the left controller is not connected and the device itself does not respond to button presses. There are also no lights on the contr...

v56+ 360 3D Video Viewing

Since the last time I dove into my 360 3D project, there's been a few changes that I need help navigating. I've searched through the Quest Release Notes, but didn't see these changes mentioned anywhere.When I go to Quest TV > Your Media I am able to ...

Resolved! Roblox

Ok so I clicked install button only for it to show a infinite loading icon on the install button and when I try to install on PC it doesn't show up in my library so now. I'm pissed, cause it says I purchased it but really I couldn't please help! Proo...

OctomanDude_1-1694969473935.png

Fault

Hi when playing games on my vr everytime I look up my screen goes black why is this happening

Quest 2 pro controller tracking issue

I have the meta quest pro controllers on the quest 2, I have owned them since Febuary now. They were working just fine last night and now for some reason it says they need an update and it won't even start that controller update. The lights just stay...

Preorder Ghostbusters rise of the ghost lord

Hi im having trouble I tried to preorder Ghostbusters rise of the ghost lord but it won't let me it keeps saying can't purchase additional content I tried it with my oculus quest 2 says the same thing is it not just available to preorder?

Passthrough is fuzzy

I'm using an oculus quest 2 for the first time today, which is second hand. When I use passthrough the image is very fuzzy/snowy. It's good enough to see my general surroundings but nowhere near as good as any of the marketing videos. For example I c...

Phil790 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus rift

Hello. So i have a problem with my rift or the oculus app i dont know.. I start steam vr and oculus start itselfs the app you know.. Everything is green, nothing is wrong. But when i put on the headset its just blank. And then a msg comes up that som...

Belrosee by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pro Controllers will no track

So as of today my Pro controllers will not update. It says left and right controllers need to update every time I reset my controllers or restart my actual headset, but they don't update and they won't track. So as of now my 8 month old pro controlle...

kolop01 by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Elite battery strap doesn't hold charge

Hi guys,I have lots of problems with my Quest 2 hardware.I have a Quest 2 (original 64gb) attached to the official battery elite strap, attached to the official Logitech Chorus speakers.I'm on my 3rd elite strap due to breakages.... this one, charges...

J40NYR by MVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send gifts

I bought Survival Nation for myself and enjoyed it so much that I wanted to send it as a gift to my brother. But every time I do, it says I already own the game

GPU Compatibility

Hi team,I love your work!Would love an update supporting compatibility on the latest amd 7000 series drivers. I am currently using a 7900XTX and with the fix for VR in AMDs latest adrenaline update, it would be ideal to see some optimisation and supp...

AA70N97 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My pro controllers won’t update nor track

My Meta Quest 2 will not update the controllers, and I cannot connect to my Meta Quest through my phone for some apparent reasonEvery time I turn on the quest, it keeps saying that the controllers are updating but they’re starting the update, and it ...

PC app issue.

just downloaded the oculus app on my pc. went to sign in with **bleep**book and it just tells me "continue in default browser". it doesn't open anything for me to confirm my sign in, and after I've logged into the meta browser on 3 different browsers...

snucklbee by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Meta Quest 2 Just won’t work

I’ve had the Meta Quest 2 for a good couple of months when suddenly, while playing a game, just crashed. When I try to boot it back up, it won’t leave the loading screen. I’ve tried to access Factory Reset but it won’t pop up. I swear if I have to or...

XvmadvX by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller won't pair after factory reset.

Ive been using meta quest 2 for 2 years I've enjoyed it so much I spent over 3k buying additional tech Gaming PC that meets the requirements in overkill, base stations vive trackers index controllers. Maybe it's just time for a new headset, but I'm n...

Lost games

After factory reset lost all my games apps cannot reach customer support

Installing an apk on the invited user account on a Quest 2

Hi there, I've a main account set-up on my Oculus Quest 2 - for which I have access to some apps and can set-up developer mode via the phone companion app - and another account which has access to other apps.I'd like to install an apk app I've been s...

jochemla by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't install Oculus Software "Can't Connect" to Oculus Server

Have been trying to install the Oculus Software for a week since building a new PC. Get this same message no matter what I do. I am connected, I've tried different folks' solutions of modifying my hosts file, connected via wifi and ethernet, VPN in, ...

oculus.png
defubar by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joysticks

For some reason I can walk in any direction except for forward on any game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Labels