Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

setting up headset

hello we are having great difficulty in setting up the headset it keeps asking me to set up a meta business account i have already set up a personal account when i select deny or dismiss it takes us back to a plain screen with floating balls and we c...

Mojoninja by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

It is seems that i cant open menu

I was trying to get the reason why i was banned from facebook and banned from using the menu of my quest 2 product and had no luck with facebook kept saying they couldnt load the reason why they banned me and i kept trying and trying nothing showed u...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Child’s account blocked

My child’s account was suddenly flagged and disappeared. Now meta is demanding government issued ID or some kind of photo id to reinstate a child (under 18’s) account. His account was tied to mine under parental surveillance. Clearly my credit card a...

Oculus app can't download to D drive

I can't download the oculus app as it keeps telling me I don't have enough space. I am trying to download it onto my D drive which has plenty of space (C drive is full). There is no option of a drop down menu for me to change location. I can't open t...

Oculus stuck in boot loop

Hello, I bought an Oculus Quest 2 about 3 months ago. I haven't used it too much but whenever I did use it, it functioned just fine. I didn't use it for about 2 months. However, just recently like a week ago I started to use it again. I've only been ...

Pavlov shack not loading into servers

This has started since yesterday and i'm already getting tired of it. For some reason, whenever I try to load into Pavlov Shack PVP servers, it says connecting for a few seconds then it will take me back to the menu, for right now, i'm able to get in...

Vr head set

So today I put on my quest 2 head set and the screen was black I could not do anything what should I do

Resolved! Re: Enable unknown sources

Is oculus going to make it possible for us to start downloading apps from unknown sources again? The last update took that option away!!

oculus account downloads

I wanted to dowload gorilla tag on oculus quest app on my laptop but it says that you would have to pay ful price while on the oculus quest app on my phone it was just free, how do i get it free on my laptop?

Referal money

Hey i have waited for 20 days on my referal money i have to get 20 bucks but i haven't recieved it yet what should i do

Oculus Tray Tool issue. Can't add a Steam VR game.

I'm having issues with my Oculus Tray Tool.After adding Steam VR to my Oculus Home, i see people are able to click a "Add" button however with mine after i add Steam VR i have no other option to add a game. https://i.gyazo.com/711a2915d5282442d1a83fd...

Cannot Access Quest 2 Internal Files

I have been trying to access the internal files from my Quest 2 on my Windows 10 PC. I plug my Quest 2 into my PC with a USB-C cord, It shows a message in my Quest 2, asking if I want my computer to access internal files, I click allow, I look back a...

MiiShroom by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Black Screen when using Virtual Desktop in Oculus PC App

UPDATE: Solution found by Hansaplastique! THANK YOU! It seems this method forces Intel(R) UHD Graphics to render for OVRServer_x64.exe. At least, that's what's selected under "Power Saving" for my PC. My games still run fine using this method, since ...

Oculus move does not work

Hello, I use Oculus Move in Beat Saber and Pistol Whips.It was working fine in Beat Saber until a few days (an update on BS has been done), but it never worked in PW. The overlay does show up, and the time is not counted (neither the calories). After...

kiristu by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is my headset broken??

Okay so I was having problems when getting on the headset nothing would appear after putting in my pattern, didnt ask for my boundary or anything. So I went ahead and factory reset my headset but it wont let me delete my headset from the quest app an...

Solo.TRN by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

NFL Pro Era

I Can’t snap the ball. Not even in the tutorial. I restarted the game, restarted my quest, and reinstalled the game. I was having difficulties snapping the ball when I bought the game earlier but now it refuses to snap. I’ve had no issues with any ot...

Jdk.2007 by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account Login

I am trying to gain access to my account that has my games, but I can't because when I try to, I get prompted to log in to an account that does not own them. Did I just lose ownership of the games I bought? Is there a way to get back into that accoun...

Brand New Rift S, Left Controller floating problem

Hello, this month I just bought a Rift S new from a local shop, he doesn't offer warranty because it's a small shop. I live in Mauritius and VR is pretty rare here. I have a problem with the Left Controller floating. When I move, it moves in all dire...

Sevin110 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Meta quest store refund not recieved

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone could clarify if the situation i'm in is normal or not. I have two pending refund requests, one that was confirmed on the 16th of August which I still have not recieved and one that was confirmed on the 24th of A...

Right Controller Issue Trigger

Hey guys, I know there is a lot problem to the right controller but I have a curious problem:In the Main menu the right controller Trigger is functional, i see reaction when i press it but when i am in games the right trigger is not working. Can you ...

Kanolein1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Whats wrong with my right controller trigger?

This morning I noticed an issue where I cant seem to properly use trigger to click in beat saber, it works fine outside of beat saber. Picture above is me clicking trigger with both hands. The left hand index finger seems to be touching with the thum...

OculusScreenshot1660454701.jpeg

Resolved! Cannot download Minecraft VR on Oculus Store

I want to play Minecraft Bedrock edition on my Quest 2. Most tutorials I tried to follow mention I should download "Minecraft" on the Oculus Store. Alas I cannot find said download. It would seem it has been removed. I tried the URL shortcut thingy a...

Meta quest 2 audio question

So is there any possible way on the meta quest 2 on the home screen to like hear my friends over the quest 2 in discord. NOT IN LINK! Is there any way for that?

WHY!?

Why does it take over a month to have my identification verified!? So metz can steal oir money and cheat us out of more. Fighting daily for over a month to get my account back is ridiculous and the fact that meta is blatantly violating their own term...

my right controller is failing

My right controller won't stop flashing and it won't let me pair it, only the right one works, and also the right controller had problems, I put the menu multiple times, now it just emits a constant light and it won't let me pair it I'm very frustrat...

Labels