Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

UX system has stopped

While downloading the Skyworld game on my Oculus Quest, I got the error message "UX system has stopped" and then "UX system keeps stopping". After that, my headset turned off and the installation of the game was interrupted. If anyone has had this is...

Randomly jumping in zero caliber

I’ve been playing for around eh like a week now but I will randomly jump and sometimes wont stop I’ve been playing zero caliber reloaded and it’s fun but it’s being interrupted with my jumping. Can somone help?

ChugEEE by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spinning blue ring of death

Bought The walking dead saints and sinners Retributiin for my son to play on the META Quest 1. It is in our purchase history but just has a blue spinning ring. So not only did I apparently waste my money but more importantly my son can't play the gam...

Loki7704 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headset won’t pair after factory reset

We had to do a factory reset on the headset because we were getting an error that the SocialPlatform keeps stopping and it would not go away and the headset kept restarting itself. We successfully did the factory reset, but now I’m trying to pair wit...

Occulus App - Unable to Link Accounts

I am trying to setup a Samsung Gear VR on a Samsung S8+ running Android version 9.I've installed the Oculus app and register an account using my email address. When I try to link my accounts at this screen:When I press 'Link and Continue' at the next...

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Real VR fishing backup

Real VR fishing game is not backing to oculus cloud. All my other games are backup. in oculus cloud The status for real vr fishing. Back up by oculus. Said “No” how to backup real VR fishing game.? Do not want to loose my game play

DragonRay by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Business account

I just received a meta quest 2 vr today. And like others, it keeps asking for the business account. Please fix this problem. I am not going to wait and purchase the new one either.

mf85.2023 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controller analog stick acting wierd

So I just got this game called battle talent and second day of playing it when I move forward with my left controller I stay in place or go backwards. This is the second time it happend but not nearly as bad. I tried everything, I unpaired and repair...

Unable to install oculus software

Keep getting can't connect to oculus server error.Have deleted and reinstalled several times always the same.I have windows 11 up to dateCompleted removed all traces of the software no fire wall also installed it on my laptop win10 works but not on m...

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

Experimental Features Help

I'd be particularly interested in obtaining experimental features as mine disappeared after I factory reset my headset.

Oculus Airlink Radomly Stops Working.

I updated to the latest Oculus version and airlink will no longer work. It won't launch or pair. Anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to fix it?

Mrfattyww by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Audio Related Things Not Working with Rift S

I've been having this issue ever since I got my Rift back out of storage for the summer (it's way too hot out to use it during the summer). I haven't had an issue with this in the previous year but now I am. The only things that lag are things audio ...

PCVR Lag issue

so iv been searching for and digging up solutions and coming up dry, iv tried everything i could to fix my lagging issue but nothing seems to work. here's my specs11th gen intel (R) Core (TM) i7-11370H @ 3.30 GHz16gb ramNVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060if im m...

Oculus Quest 2 headset not pairing with phone after reset

Hi ,I was unable to use my pattern to get into the headset, hence performed a factory reset via the headset. But since then, the headset does not pair with the phone app. The headset shows a pairing code but when inserting this code on the app, the a...

endless loading Quest link

Good afternoon, I have an oculus Quest 2. Great device for VR. I bought myself a new computer more modern. and now it does not work quest link, endless loading 3 points. I tried everything, I changed ports, reinstalled the driver, reinstalled windows...

Ilya343 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest Wont Charge Or Open

I tried charge my oculus quest two but its not working i tried with 4 different charger i cleaned the charge port of my oculus its dont working please help me there is no light too

Game purchase

I purchased the game Ghost of Tabor and owned it for a week, enjoying it like a normal person then it disappeared of my owned apps and now have to re-buy it I'd I ever want to play it again. How do I get the game back?

Aero_- by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Airlink wont pair with pc - like everyone else

After v37 update i can no longer get my quest 2 to pair with my pc. I have a brand new ASUS ROGSTRIX i7 with a gtx 2060 super and I've played pcvr through it up until now. I know the pc can handle it. My qiest recognizes my pc but just will not pair ...

garyg199 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 3 kudos

Oculus help

I had factory reset my oculus and when I get on it shows the controllers and the tutorial on how to pair the controllers even the I have them paired it says a code to pair from the app but that doesn't work I don't get on my account I'm sueing meta q...

Oculus 2 with static sound on left side

We just bought an oculus 2 yesterday and we have been using it just fine. We tried to use it this morning and the left side you can only hear static from it no noise. We tried restarting it because that’s what the website said but nothing is working

meta guest app on pc

it says that i dont have enough system storage when i have more then enough when i try to download it

Quackbait by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headset not connecting with app(phone)

I have a smart phone, its a android zte and i restarted it and have the meta quest app on it. I cant use the vr headset because even though I did a factory reset on the headset it says I have to pair it with my phone. It gives me a code but my phone ...

Labels