Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Firmware update

So my right controller needs a firmware update so then I update it, but it doesn’t show up on my oculus screen so I restart it and it loops and loops again, how can I fix this?

Mam problem z połączeniem q2 do aplikacji

Kolega pożyczył mi gogle i zresetował do ustawień fabrycznych. Gogle i urządzenie mam połączone do tej samej sieci oraz wpisuję poprawny kod by sparować je z aplikacją, natomiast wyskakuje błąd i informacja żebym sprawdził czy wpisałem odpowiedni kod...

Mocny200 by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mic Issue

My mic doesn't work in games, lets say.. gorilla tag. And the thing is, when I connect my link cable, it suddenly makes my mic work, and when it disconnect it, it still doesn't work. It only works if the cable is connected and actually turned on. (No...

Koren63 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Meta Quest 2 Update Problems

Whenever I go ahead and try to play a new update I got for a game it doesn’t update, even though I can’t update it anymore, furthermore, on the screen that allows you to manually restart or power off it says that an update will happen before it power...

Deegz03 by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Q2 stuck on boot screen, meta logo fading in and out

A few hours ago I took off my headset and put it down no different from how I always do. Plugged it in about an hour or two later, and after another two hours I put it on and saw that it was already on the boot screen, but the meta logo was slowly fa...

Silu.o by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 Not pairing to PC

Oculus Air link is not working correctly. It shows up in the Quest 2 settings to connect to my PC but the launch tab is not able to be opened. Can someone help please?

Resolved! I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PAIR!!!!

First you have to download this app, then you have to go on your oculus headsets and go to settings. You might have to play around a little to find this. Then scroll all the way down after you clicked settings. You see a button named ABOUT , click th...

Weird update

Last night I wanted to go on my quest 2 but when I went on it I couldn't get my menu up and I was hearing the pass through sound. I tried to turn it of but when I did it said there was an update currently downloading but I still turned it of and back...

Lost access to Occulus account

Hi I haven’t logged into my email for awhile which was used for my Occulus account and it got deleted. Now I’m unable to login to Occulus either because it’s expired. I still have my Occulus username, old email address and my credit card tied to it. ...

dy.trying by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus stays in lobby

My oculus is charged and synced but when I turn it on I can’t see any apps or menu. If I cover up the sensors I can see everything. Weird! Please help!

TheDooley by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device damage

My Oculus is broken and can you please send me a new oculus 

Yfugou by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to unlink a suspended Facebook from my meta account

Hi! We used my Facebook to create a meta account for the oculus quest 2, and my daughter plays on the oculus all the time. I went to log into my Facebook and it’s been suspended because they now think I’m underage. How do unlink my meta account from ...

See your phone in vr

The ability to connect to your phone and see and interact with it in VR. This would be really helpful and easily done for Android users.

Suspended for being under 13 but I’m 36…

My daughter used our family oculus and did something that got our family oculus suspended for being under 13 and my social medias are suspended too. I can’t log in to dispute it, so what can I do to get my oculus account back?

Connects to PC, but crashes to home when initiating link

Finally found out about the bitrate setting which after increased this headset for once performed appropriately. But of course this being a meta product it has failed to connect ever since that day. I've spent all day messing with this S&*#$*&^ I wan...

Controller not working

My left controller is bugged! Every game I play my character auto-walks backwards. I recalibrated my controller and now it sometimes works but I can’t even move forward! I have tried changing batteries, clearing debris, recalibrating, powering off my...

Help With Air Link!

I Have Tried Every Possible Solution To Fix Air link, but None Of Them Has Worked!I Go on The Airlink in Quick Settings, And Then I Click On My Computer Which Says Not Connected All TimeAnd Then it Says Pair, I click on Pair and it changes To Connect...

Not charging

My VR won't charge even tho I have it plugged in after a few minutes the LED turns green and says 100% but when I unplug it then go's to 1% if I turn it on it dies before getting half way not sure what the problem is any help ???

Mr.ChiII by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unrecognized $179.99 subscription charges on my account

Hi, I've been charged with an unknown yearly $179.99 subscription that I did not request nor start.There is no trace of that in my purchase history across oculus/facebook/meta accounts.There is no chance anyone else around me could've made these purc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Pro causing severe forehead/skin pain.

Greetings, I got my MQP yesterday and really haven't used it much because of very painful skin irritation using the forehead strap. It got so bad at one point that a red, angry welt formed on my forehead. The pain is still present. It's not a headach...

Puckertoe by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Not able to log in to account

Hi, I'm not able to log it it just shows the log in screen and when you click log in it restarts and each time it repeats.. What do I do

tes420 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels