Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Can't change my account email

I've been trying to change my Oculus account email for the past few days now, and for some reason the website won't let me. It sends me the confirmation email to my previous address and I can submit the confirmation code, but then it gives me the war...

oculus is a nightmare

unfortunately I bought the Rift SI have to unplug / re-plug it so i can get it to work every time i power the computer on. so, I reach out to oculus tech support for at least 3 months. this is what I have done at their instruction to fix the issue .....

HoYaS by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My lenses has glue on it

My left lense on my oculus quest has glue on it because my grandpa tried fixing the plastic protector around it and glued the lense too so I was wondering if there was any way I can fix it or buy a replacement because it’s all blurry

WiFi issues with Oculus go

My settings says I'm connected but when I try to download it says no internet connection.I've done factory reset and all the other stuff please help!!!!!!!

My country is not listed!

HelloHope you are in good health!I'm wondering why my country "Palestine" is not listed in Payment Information page.Thanks for support

Purchase not appearing in the "My Orders" tab

Titles says it all, purchased an Oculus Quest on June 3rd and it hasn't showed up on the "My Orders" tab. I know my Oculus Quest has shipped since money was withdrawn from my account, but I would like to see it on my account, I can't even track the s...

Rodiru by Level 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need USB Card Advice

Rift STwo things I've learned. The 'recommended' inateck USB card doesn't work for a lot of people anymore. That includes me. I've also found countless comments when looking on amazon of people reporting this card or that doesn't work with Rift S. So...

How do I change the floor height of my oculus home.

I set up my vr for the first time yesterday and in the tutorial game, the menu and the games I played I was like 7 feet tall. In reality, I am not that tall. It's a pain to find the floor height readjustment setting, can anybody help me out.

Oculus link with a laptop.

I've got an acer predator laptop, and I have an Anker cable. (The one which oculus recommended.) I can plug my cable in, fine, I can connect it, fine, but when I go to play on a game, e.g Roblox, I cant see the screen in my headset but I can see the ...

View in VR a stithed HDMI Input

Hello,Is there an Oculus that can play the signal from a hdmi cable without any player or internet streaming ?I'm trying to use the output of an Insta360 pro. It is already stitched and the quality is much better than the video on the app or after an...

Is it my Quest, cable, or PC? that are having problems

I've been having problems with stuttering/lagging with my quest linked up to my PC. I don't really know the cause of the problem because i just bought my quest around 4 days ago. At first i thought it was my cable because i was using a party link cab...

Weird Oculus Touch Bug

After i changed my old CPU(i5 4670) for Ryzen 5 2600 my Touch Controllers when i use rifle in games(it doesnt even matter what game it is - ZeroCaliber, Boneworks or else) or rather when im using both my hands to hold something and when im pulling a ...

Cant get Oculus Software on PC

When I try to install the software it says I need more space or choose a different drive. And when I try to direct it to a different file it still doesn't work.

Frost- by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't change phone number on "My Orders".

So I tried editing "Phone" but the number did not register and now won't take any number leaving that space blank, will I be able to set it up once the order changes from "opened" status or what can I do? Would be a insane bummer if this bug messed u...

I can not download anything in Mexico

I just purchased my Oculus Quest and i can not download anything through Oculus store i always get a message saying that Oculus is doing a mayor fix or update its platform and it is impossible for us to buy games or apps.Does anyone have a fix for me...

Very low fps on my rift

Hi,I've upgraded my 1070 nvidia drivers to 416.16 a few days ago and my rift's screen stopped turning on. I also had many tracking issues on my headset and sensors and they suddenly appeared as being connected to a usb2 port until i pulled out the ca...

Inateck USB issues

One one hand, it appears to be the recommended USB card. On the other, it seems rife with issues. I see some have no issues, and others can't get it to work with Rift S. Has anyone worked out the issues regarding inateck USB cards? USB is supposed to...

Rift CV1, white SOS led, HMD not responding

Hello, I could use some help with an error that my HMD is telling me, I don't know if anyone got this?Basically, the HMD (a rift CV1) is no longer working at all right now. When I plug it, the LED on the top center of the HMD will blink White in an S...

Order status: Open but nothing has changed

I ordered the Oculus Quest about 2 days ago, the order appears as Open, to receive on June 12, but they have not yet charged me the money. Is it normal or has there been a problem with the order?

lopebm by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impossible to buy on Oculus Store

Hello, I want to buy a 64GB Oculus Go on Oculus Store but it is practically impossibile... I try my Visa card, my parents' Mastercard and even my PayPal account... Error, Error, Error.... Really at the first time I was able to buy my order was myster...

Oculus Rift - 360 video problem - horizontal split

Hello,when I watch movies inside Oculus Store apps (for example Disney app or "Introduction to virtual reality" app) everything is displayed correctly .When I try to watch any 360 video from youtube with Virtual Dektop or with DeoVR, then movie is ho...

czakmar by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels