Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Airlink just stopped

I had Airlink working fine with my Quest 2. Then it just stopped. Using a cable Quest Link still works fine but Airlink does nothing. I have reset the headset to factory settings but it still remembers the name of the PC that it used to Link to and n...

Oculus Virtual Audio Device constant signal in sound settings

Hey,i am using the Quest 2 on my PC via Airlink and the Oculus Desktop App.After installing the Software the Microphone has a constant signal sending, even when the quest 2 is off.It also causes the sound settings to lag when switching tabs, which is...

HagenKL_0-1668998663682.png
HagenKL by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to link Oculus Headset to Meta Account

Hello, I am unable to link the headset to my meta account. I believe it is because the email on my meta account does not match the one I used to set up the oculus/facebook tied to the headset. When I attempt to change the email address to the old one...

Resolved! App sharing not listing shared games

Major problem and product malfunction. We have 2 Quest 2's in our household and I am the primary account on both headsets. We have been sharing games like "Settlers of Catan", "Acron", and "Robo Recall" to name a few. This has been a great feature fo...

iPOOHTED by Explorer
  • 64 replies
  • 22 kudos

Resolved! GPU compatibilty

Good dayI have read through the various forums about the requirements to run air link on the quest 2, a lot of the answers were from 2022 and 2021, i wanted to ask if anything has changed from the "Currently no supported column" as in the column, the...

Conexão com pc

Então, quando conecto meu quest 2 ao Desktop, só tenho acesso aos aplicativos abertos, não tenho aquele acesso completo ao computador, podem me ajudar?

vigolisou by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Гарнитура Oculus Quest 2 не подключается к приложению Oculus на телефоне

Была проблема с подключением к компьютеру, решил сбросив настройки ПО на шлеме и телефоне. После чего ввел код с гарнитуры в приложение Oculus на телефоне и выдало ошибку "Гарнитура уже связана с аккаунтом Meta Quest". Просьба отвязать гарнитуру от а...

Fognevo by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set texture format to "R11G11B10"

I have a problem and I hope to get help, I want to set the game package texture format to 'How to set texture format to "R11G11B10"',According to the official documentation, I set 'DefaultDeviceProfiles.ini',The content is as follows[Android DevicePr...

Blade and sorcery nomad is not updating

Hi there! I got on a hour ago learning that blade and sorcery had the U12 update but when I tried updating it it was stuck loading I have spent 30 minutes looking at people having similar issues I tried manually updating it, I have tried resetting th...

My audio

Whenever I put my volume up on the meta quest 2 it automatically goes down by itself

MJG17393 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Headset failing to connect to PC

I was playing with my Quest 2 via airlink 2 nights ago on my newly built computer. I was playing Skyrim and when I turned everything off the next day I went to log in and I could no longer connect to my Desktop. I am stuck with the blue pair button i...

Can't cancel Meta account deletion

Hello, My son has started the deletion process for his Facebook account, but he has changed his mind within 30 days. He has tried to cancel his account deletion by logging into https://auth.meta.com/ However, when he tries to log in to Meta accounts ...

meta.png

Resolved! Refund

I wanted to refund and add on for beat saber but it’s not allowing me to do that. How would I refund the add on for beat saber?

erlae by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link freezing frequently.

This is my first post here, sorry if I’m posting wrong or in the wrong place.Long story short, my friend got a quest 2 last year and handed me down his quest 1. It has worked fine since February of 2021, until January of 2022.So for the last 2 months...

Quest 2 won't connect to the app after factory reset

Sorry, first post I hope this is the right place,My quest 2 is stuck on the "pair headset to mobile app" page of setup after I factory reset it, I've tried disconnecting all my Bluetooth devices on my phone, made sure Bluetooth was on and deleted and...

vaction simultor

the game i just got from vr just stole my money and they took the game back how do i fix this asap

Oculus 2 not charging

I have a oculus that isn’t charging. I had held the power button and `volume button, nothing. Changed blocks and cords again nothing. Block and cords works on a iPad Air fine.

Right controller

My right controllers lower trigger is loose and wiggles is the spirit is supposed to be in.  

image.jpg image.jpg

Resolved! Face Tracking/Eye Tracking problems With Quest Pro

Hi. I'm having problems with face tracking with my headset. When I enable "Natural Face Expressions" my avatar just gives this dead stare and it won't properly track. Even if Eye Tracking is enabled, the eyes wont move. The only thing that will move ...

[HELP] Quest PRO im very upset after factory reset

Hello world.. i had problems using my Quest Pro Device. After Factory reset. i cant pass the initial setup when told the CODE for attach to Meta Quest Mobile App. say error, or something wrong. and retry retry, Same Wifi, Updated iOS NothignUpdated A...

Untitled.jpg
UsagiVRx by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No audio from Oculus Remote desktop Audio Device

Hi- I am attempting to use the Oculus Remote Desktop Audio Device input on Mac, but it does not register any audio. When I'm in Workrooms, the audio works fine. If I go to Settings->Sound and select the device, I do not see the input levels increase ...

sacarius by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Won't boot at All

The oculus 2 had a black screen and then we factory reset it. During an update, the oculus got turned off. Now it won't boot at all. I tried, waiting 24 hours. I tried power and volume down button (for 20 seconds). I tried power on for 20 seconds. No...

maxkai2 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air link help

Meta Quest 2 Air Link randomly just stopped working. It detects my PC cause it lets me select “Pair” but when I select Pair it’s just stuck there nothing changes. I’ve restarted all my devices several times. I’ve had this problem for 2 days. I do not...

Unohxna by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unable to play games

Just recently got my oculus used from a relative. I am unable to play or access any games without making a meta account with the original email that the headset was set up with. I don’t have access to that email and I also don’t have the option to ma...

gepgrace by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels