Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

VR Controller at stick feedback

I have this problem with my left controller joystick, when I push it up the feedback the headset gets is backwards. I tried to calibrate the controller and the deadzone calibration and I tried just taking the battery out. Any solutions?

GhostC09 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

Not really sure if anyone else has had this issue but my account that’s logged onto my meta quest 2 has been deleted. I’ve tried creating a new account and using that but I cannot use the account on my quest 2 as the previous account is still logged ...

Can not connect to PC with either air link or cable

OK, I am at my wits end. I have been using my quest2 via airlink on my PC forever. Never any issues and always worked fine. Recently I reinstalled windows on my system and since then I can not get the quest 2 to work with airlink. When I start the qu...

Air Link doesn't work anymore

My Air Link stopped working a few days ago. When I click on Air Link my PC is in the list but when I press Launch nothing happens. Also when I click on Devices in the Oculus App and try to add my Quest, nothing happens either. I have reinstalled the ...

Resolved! Quest 2 HEADSET password issue

I recently wanted to play on my Quest 2 after a while of not using it and I have forgotten the password for the headset itself (not my account). After many unsuccessful tries it told me to factory reset the headset. I tried all the steps multiple tim...

Ecosphere loading issue

We have one Oculus Metaquest 2 headset and two accounts on it. Mine is the primary account and my spouse has the secondary account. I have my account set to share all apps.I have installed Ecosphere on the headset and it works like it's suppose to un...

Hunter_MN by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

account was reset

Hi on Monday my Action Island account was reset to beginner from Godly14.

disrrr by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trouble setting up quest 2

I created a meta work account and pair my meta quest 2 but when I turn it on it takes me to the initial set up stage where it give you the instructions and tells you need to create an account and it still tells me that 0 out of 3 steps have been comp...

Wrong pairing code

The pairing code on the app asks for 5 digits but the one on my oculus is 8 and a mixture of letters and numbershow do I pair this?

L.J.W by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing a Pre-installed game

I bought my oculus quest 2 off this website and it was supposed to come with beat saber pre-installed. But when I got it im supposed to pay for it a second time? The other 2 I got came on their but its just beat saber im missing how do I get it?

SkR34T1N by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest

Every time I on my oculus I can’t see anything but a black screen I tried to factory reset it reset it permanently and all I see is a black screen I can’t see anything please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cast to occulus.com/casting not working

Hello,I'm trying to use the cast to a computer function on a quest 2. I go through the camera app in the headset and select computer, it pops a message to navigate to oculus.com/casting. I open that URL on my laptop and log into my occulus account. I...

Mre522114 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Bluetooth signal at all

Hello just got my Quest 2 about 7 hours ago. I've spent the last 4 hours trying to make this thing work. The short story is that the Quest 2 does not seem to have a Bluetooth signal coming from it at all. I've tried to "see" the Bluetooth signal with...

Headset is not charging

My vr headset wont charge.. its dead and wont turn back on and I’ve swapped chargers and it wont charge.. it worked perfectly fine til one day my son broke my tv i tooo away from him put in my closet.. now months later i give back to him and it wont ...

my quest 2 is randomly disconnecting off my wifi

so im just playing a multiplayer game, and after a few minutes it my quest informs me that it disconnected off my wifi. this keeps happening when im playing online vr games does anyone know how to fix this?

Adam11042 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to complete initial setup with xbox one controller

I purchased an Oculus Go used witgout a controller. I am tying to complete the inutial setup unfortunately it wont let me pass the controler pairing portion. I have a xbox one gamepad but it will not allow setup to complete. im using a galaxy android...

PimpJuic3 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing app- GOLF+

I purchased Golf+ a year ago and I played almost everyday and it disappear from my library and when I go to games, is asking to purchase again! Please help!

Granfofo by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hand tracking

I’ve tried to enable hand tracking but it wouldn’t work. It would show me the policy to do it, and once I read it it wouldn’t let me turn it on at all please help!

People app not working- Pin required

Right, where to begin. The people app wasn't working on the quest 2, when I'd open it it would force close. After a quick Google search I saw a solution on this forum saying to perform a factory reset. So I did that, went through set up on the app an...

Screenshot_20230728-124915.png

I can’t login because of 2FA

So basically I was messing around with setting on the oculus app and turned on developer mode which needs 2FA to work so I turned that on and it asked me for the code which opened the settings app on my phone and I typed it in witch now basically I h...

Lost account

Hello, this is an alt account and I had an oculus account which had many of my games on it (before oculus deactivation) and when I tried to login into it (After deactivation) i had no luck i had always used the same email for oculus, but since the de...

Labels