Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

My quest never arrived

On March 12 I ordered a quest and on Friday UPS told me that a dangerous goods irregularity occurred with my package and then they returned it to the sender (Oculus), has anybody else had this and what should I do?

Docking station for Oculus rift

Hello,I use Lenovo ThinkPad P1 and due to lack of ports I am unable to connect Oculus Rift with my Laptop. I need advice for following:1) Recommendation on which docking station (with HDMI port) to purchase which is compatible with both laptop and oc...

Issues with Oculus Link after latest update

Hello all, I am experiencing issues regarding Oculus Link after the latest update. Prior to this update I was able to use link without any issues, just had to force Oculus PC Program to use my GPU. Now, Link just goes to a black screen upon enabling ...

iZapped by Level 0
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus setup not launch

Hello good night,I just received the oculus rift at Christmas, I try to install it with oculus setup, but the software does not launch.I ask for your help to finally use it.Thank you in advance

Shad0ow by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with the Oculus ADB Drivers

I'm using the Oculus Quest and I want to transfer some videos from my Quest to my PC, I watched so many videos, but the only sulotion I've come so far upon is connecting your Quest to your PC using a cable and then transferring them that way. My Wind...

Oculus not recognizing PC or vice versa

When plugging in my quest to my laptop, while in or out of developer mode. I never get the prompt to allow file transfer. I do know that my laptop is connected, as the quest is charging from it.

caBEARa by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left Eye not working, Right eye works fine

the left eye no longer works... HDMI and USB say they're connected/green. Have tried unplugging and moving to new USB ports with no change.Have tried updating Nvidia drivers. No change.Tried rerunning the Oculus Driver installer multiple times. No Ch...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My imports in the inventory

My imports are kicking me back to home! I uploaded bad files (too big) or too many?? anyway I cannot open my inventory in oculus home without it kicking me- it reloads me back to default home. what I have tried: deleted offending files in ExampleUGC,...

Kept by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Continue in Your Headset - STUCK

Running a Rift on a Dell Precision 7730 (VR Ready) laptop, AMD Radeon Pro WX7100 graphics card. I have made it to this step several times after running through setup to no avail. Nothing appears in the headset and no sound. I have rebooted, unplugged...

Pinned window keeps crashing

I have seen more people writing about it and I tried all the solutions found for others... But for me it did not work.When I pinned the windows during iRacing ( to see some overlays ) and a mixer chat window it crashes.Sometimes between sessions, whe...

(Rift S) Front Keeps Coming Loose

ok, so i got my Rift S 2 days ago yeah?? you know the little button on the bottom right of the headset you push down to adjust the front?? (no not the little screw knob on the back that adjusts the halo headband, the one that adjusts the headset itse...

BADCA7 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black Screen

Hello,My Oculus Quest has been working fine ever since I Got it. But since a couple days ago it asked me to set up my guardian. I went to set it up again and then everything just went black. I tried restarting it and the Oculus Logo will pop up for 5...

broke my usb cord

Is there any way that I can fix my cord or get a replacement for a rift s? I was playing boneworks and stepped on a cord and ripped my usb cord out and I'm wondering if there is anything that I can do to fix it or even get it replaced? Thanks

Black Screen

Hi guys,Well i got a problems, when i turn on my oculus quest, everything good for starting but when i should have the room with the menu "library profil etc..." i got a totally black screen, when i move i can see my guardian area and if i get out i ...

Hpghost by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to remove a quest from oculus-app??

Since I had a battery related issue with the new quest (didn't charge), I've had to exchange the quest. New one works great. But now I have two quests in the oculus app. The old-broken-one, and the new one. How do I remove the old one from the oculus...

Missing games

right so I had to do a brand new install of windows. So after reinstalling oculus all my games I had are missing from my library!! any ideas on what that's about or solutions thanks!.

Oculus Software wont install

I recently tried re-installing my Oculus Software after I deleted it to make room on my computer. I used the Oculus Setup to re install but I keep getting this error.I have restarted my PC like it says, but nothing works. I downloaded the Oculus Setu...

Can I tilt the Rift S box downwards?

So I place the dial down at the back of the head. This causes the headset to be looking upper than what I would have liked. Can I rotate the box downwards, without breaking it?

Captive portal detection with Unity

Hi, I'm trying to know in Unity if the headset is trying to connect to a wifi that uses a captive portal. Does anyone know how to do it or if it is impossible to know? I already have the implementation of Application.NetworkReachability.

juanphm by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio out of sync in Synth Riders (Rift S)

Hi!I finally upgraded my GPU and switched to Rift S from PSVR. Everything's been great except that the audio seems to be a bit out of sync in two games, mostly Synth Riders.In Beat Saber I had to set the latency to about 80 ms and it's fine now but I...

Support Windows games Quest or Rift S

Hi,Hope someone can help me with this question:I want to buy an Oculus. For now the Quest looks like the better option but i want the possibility to play Windows games with VR support without using platforms as steam. For example: GTA or Flight simul...

jopa123 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPU fan spins like crazy and screen blacks out

Hello,I got my rift today and I have been struggling to set it up for quite some time.The first issue I had was the screen on the headset would go black and my monitor would also go black. I restarted my PC and tried it again and tried to run SteamVR...

TricKy- by Level 3
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus closing whenever i try to put on my headset

i open the oculus app thing on my desktop, i plug my headset in, and it looks all good. i put it on and the orange light turns on. sometimes the lens see static but thats all ive seen from it. when i take off my headset, the oculus app had closed its...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Rift S may have just died... not sure...

My Rig:Windows 10 Pro 64-biti7 8700 hex core processor 3.4 gigahertz32 gigs of RAMRTX 2060 XC Ultra I've only had my Rift S since February 19th. It's practically still brand new. I installed it with relative ease and it was working fine up until toda...

Labels