Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Resolved! Golf + controller issue

After several holes played in golf + my right controller will quit allowing ball to be hit, menu to be accessed or any a and b button, triggers or action other than the toggle inputs.

hawkeye78 by Honored Guest
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sloping ground/horizon that is not flat

Hello, sorry for the automatic translator. I have my quest 2 which has the ground in bias, always the same tilt. It’s light but disturbing. I don’t want to reset. Is there an option or app to recalibrate the floor? It’s like there’s a problem with th...

alreza by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Rescue broken WiFi headset

Any hope for a year old Meta Quest 2 that now has intermittent WiFi ? Has worked great for a year - suddenly started getting random intermittent connectivity issues, sure it's hardware (have been doing extensive testing all weekend and giving up), an...

SIDEQUEST - 3rd party apps gone - before you reset to factory

I found my 3rd party apps had suddenly disappeared from the 'Unknown Sources' menu. Everything was fine the day before and nothing new had been installed or changed. I also was unable to connect to my Q2 via iPhone app. After logging on/off everythin...

MixUpNYC by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

air link not working

the air link was working without any issue but to day i test it and not working any more it wont pair or lunch

Beat Saber, unable to purchase music packs

I purchased Beat Saber today and it will not allow me to purchase the add-on music packs. I've tried through the headset and the Oculus app on my phone. Same error saying that Beat Saber is required to purchase. Thanks in advance for your assistance ...

Buying controllers and them getting canceled

I tried to buy a pair of quest 2 controllers twice now and both times they would just cancel on delivery day. There never was an explained reason and it's getting on my nerves waiting for something only for it to cancel on the day im gonna get it. Id...

Plastic clip on headstrap snapped

On the elastic strap that goes around the back of the head are two plastic clips, to tighten it. One has snapped. Is it possible to get this repaired somehow? Or a replacement clip? Not sure how you'd get them over the strap tbh 

20230715_145053.jpg

Airlink isn't paring and taking a long time

i have tried many methods such as allow OVRserver through firewall, restarting my head set and pc, redownloading software but nothing seems to work when i try to pair to airlink for the first time, i usually use virtual desktop but for the current ga...

Sickle245 by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus link not working/not loading

I am experiencing issues with quest link with my oculus quest 2.I have a quest 2 that i have had for a really long time (pre-ordered) and have just now considered using it with link (cable), however if i try to start link i get a black screen in the ...

Resolved! Browser and Updates

Browser doesn't open WebVR videos anymore, no pop-up to view video.Browser is stuck in desktop view which prevents videos from playing, when I change to mobile view nothing changes but the video now plays but with only audio.Also is there a way I can...

KOG85 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air link connection problems

My air link sometimes work and sometimes doesn't and idk, why. Basically it doesn't connect to my pc and when it does it says some requirements are missing (idk which ones tough), i tried restarting the router, oculus app, the visor and the pc, switc...

Quest 2 is very broken

For some, stupid reason, my oculus is broken in more ways than one. Any help? 1. Gaurdian issuesSometimes I'll be doing literally anything after adjusting my gaurdian and setting my floor level, and it will randomly make my floor level 10 feet below ...

Resolved! State of a warranty

Hi, I would like to buy a meta quest 2 from someone, but I would like to know if the headset is still under warranty. Is there any way to do so from the serial number?

oculus airlink broken/wont connect

I have been running into issues when trying to connect my quest 2 to my pc recently, and i have tried everything.on my quest i can click pair, but the launch button is greyed out, and there is no option to troubleshoot, as said in the oculus guide to...

zLunkie by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Can’t get into my account!

I have been private messaging to try and access my VR account. They have identified my email and suggest I change my password. The email address I registered with is no longer accessible. So I have gone through the process of entering my serial numbe...

IMG_4469.png

Resolved! Cant get into boundary setup

I just got an Quest 2 headset and I'm trying to setup my boundary's, however when i click the button for setting up either room scale or stationary nothing happens, no menu pops up, no setup, just, nothing.this is fairly annoying as i keep almost wal...

Game not showing

I purchased a game (Breachers) and I was playing it for a while the night I bought it and today I logged on and it wasn't showing up I reset my headset logged in and out of my account on the app and I checked the store and it does not say I own it I ...

Resolved! |SOLVED| Quest 2 Airlink not connecting to PC

Hello so i am currently having an issue where my airlink will not longer connect to my computer using airlink, Friday night everything worked fine and now its just not working, I have tried many things so far and was wondering if you guys have any id...

Grief_ by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels