Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Set up Meta Quest 2 Issue

It has been a while since I cranked up my Oculus. I remove the "dust," charged it on Saturday, did the updates yesterday, and synched it to the app on my phone.I have been trying to purchase FitXR ever since yesterday but every time it gives me the "...

Resolved! Quest link issue

I use quest link to use steam vr to play games, but around 2 days ago my Quest 2 would not pair with my computer. I have tried countless things, like restarting both headset and computer, looking through task manager ect. I just cannot get it to work...

My oculus keeps glitching

I’m new to this but my oculus keeps glitching. It never used to do that before when I turn it on it glitches my controllers get stuck, when I try to point I can’t even Bluetooth it. It never used to do this before. Ever since my nephew took his accou...

Oculus quest 2 menu issue

Hi. I am having trouble with the oculus menu is opening and closing over and over. Could I please have help trouble shooting this issue.

Unknown sources

I cannot figure out how to allow unknown sources on my oculus quest two. It keeps telling me to go to settings, and then general, but there is no general option.

remdog3 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Saved video syncing not an option?

We are supposed to be able to synce any video we save to the oculus mobile app. But in files, there is no option to sync videos. It’s supposed to be under recents, I’ve checked and nothing is there. I’m able to export them to google drive, but it’s a...

glitchlo by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! game purchase

Hi everyone, I purchase a game on my pc oculus meta account game was among us vr, and the game is not showing up in my vr, I purchase another game like 20 minutes before the same way and it showed up on my VR, has this happened to anyone else? and su...

askewj57 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jeux

On vient de m'échanger mon casque en garantie, mais je n'ai plus aucun jeu sur mon casque après avoir remis mon compte Facebook

Mathiku by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Color distortion in air link only

 I just got the quest 2 and in airlink only after a few mins of playing any game it started to get distorted as seen in the picture. I used to have the quest 1 and never had this issue before. I have no clue what to do so any help would really be app...

IMG_3560.jpeg
y2kdjango by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Low Headroom in game Despite high hardware headroom

Specs:GPU: RTX 2080 TI (tried OCed and no OC) 11GBProcessor: Ryzen 2700-X (no OC)RAM: 16 GB (3000 MHZ, dual confirmed by CPU-Z)MOBO: B-350 Gaming PlusOS: Windows 10 ProI have tried plugging directly into GPU with USB-C and plugged into MOBO with USB-...

Tacrob by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta quest 2

Haven’t played the Oculus in a few months and I wanted to make a purchase but it said I had not setup meta quest 2, which is needed to play. So how do I do that when I thought everything was already setup??

troy723 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pink "Filter" over display on Rift S

I've recently bought a Rift s Off of Ebay, and once i set it up, there was what id think to be as a visual glitch of sorts where the blacks would appear pink and whites would appear sort of Green-ish, I searched it up and was told it was the pink scr...

VuxxyXv by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access my meta account

  I got a meta quest 2 last year,but at the start of this year it broke.I accidentally deleted the oculus app off my phone. I tried logging back in but when I entered my email and password it asked me to either get sent a text or enter a code or some...

Screenshot_2023-07-25-12-49-22-13.jpg Screenshot_2023-07-25-12-49-26-05.jpg
Ajax31667 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta Quest Pro applying update

Hi!The device has been in the process of updating for a two days now. The status bar initial start shows "applying update" and then it restarts and returns to the same state.

EltonJoe by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Pro Sensor issue

I tried to start the device, but neither of the controller's hands was tracked. I was wearing a headset, but outward-facing sensors light didn't turn on either. The headset can't track both hands and controllers, so I can't do anything. Please help m...

DigitekVR by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replaced joystick

I noticed I had an excessive amount of stick drift in my right controller so I bought a replacement joystick to fix it. I took apart the controller replaced the joystick put it back together and although it doesn’t do the random movements anymore, th...

Headset Tracking

Whenever i turn on my headset, whenever i move my headset the menu thing when u press the oculus button just follows it and whenever i use my controllers they dont connect but keep lighting up, and i got a popup saying controllers and hand tracking d...

MO0NDR0P by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Headset not pairing to phone

Hi can someone please help with pairing my headset to my phone it keeps saying something went wrong and to try againe , I have done all troubleshooting!! I’ve reset them , factory set it 2 times , deleted app and re-installed it , I’ve tried everythi...

Progression bug in Saints and Sinners Retribution

I have the mission early on where you have to investigate the generator room when the truck drives off and it won't let me look at anything when I get to this point everything starts flashing and I can't investigate it further, I've tried killing mys...

Factory Reset problem

So I did factory reset on my oculus 2 and tried pairing it but when I checked the oculus it still said to pair it even told me to go to a website and even when I went to it, it didn’t help me

28drox by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels