Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Emerging Issue - Population: One not available in Oculus Store

I am trying to install Pop:One in my son’s headset but for some reason the app does not show up in the Oculus Store. What’s strange is that if I log onto his headset I am able to download and install the game just fine. Does anyone know why this happ...

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 144 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Audio mirroring through TV

Hi. I just got an Oculus Rift S and everything works perfectly on the system except one thing. I play games on my PC through a TV. When the Oculus is playing, I can't get the audio mirroring to play through the TV. I've turned the option on through t...

am0rgan by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need help with guardian

Sorry if this is a repost couldn't find the same problem, but everytime a launch my rift s it puts me back to my old guardian ( I got rid of stuff in my room and now have a bigger play space) I've had to redo my guardian about 6 times and everytime I...

Oculus Store cancels Download after some time

So I recently got my Rift S. Setting it up worth flawless aswell as installing the Oculus Software. I then also downloaded a free App on the Oculus Store (Quill) wich also worked.Then I bought the game "The Climb" and I this game just won't download....

Zunv by Level 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help wanted (no pun intended)

whenever I launch fnaf help wanted on my oculus rift the audio does not come through my rift headphones. it comes out of my computer speakers even though I have my output set to the headphones. this is the only game where this happens. holp

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest order on hold.

When oculus tried completing the transaction for my Oculus Quest order my bank blocked the order seeing it as potential fraud.After clearing up the case with my bank everything should now be ok. In the email sent by Oculus, I was instructed to make s...

Can't sign in to forums with Safari or Chrome

When I try to bring up the sign in page for these forums with Safari or Chrome on my Mac, I get a completely blank page. Firefox works though. I've tried every setting I can find with no luck. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

Vinoh by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Surface 3 - Oculus software wont install, wont run

First installed, was seeing "Your graphical card is not compatible with oculus"Removed, disabled integrated GPU (only discrete Nvidia GPU in base is enabled, base attached). trying to install oculus againseeing [Error] [6/26/2020 11:27:25 AM] Process...

why is my rift s struggling with tracking

around the 16th of June got my rift s and the first day I tried out half life Alyx and it worked fine and when I tried it the next day there were some major issues with the tracking (it was jittery, it froze a lot, crashed many times and I found out ...

Cannot add payment methods

Hi!So i tried adding my debit card, but there was a problem, it said "Sorry, we couldn't add your payment method" why's that?please help

multiple video cards on windows

is oculus software (oculus home) suppose to work with multiple video cards (like Microsoft Surface 3)? If so how to enable/disable which ones?

Oculus software installation on Surface 3

Hi! Trying to develop something on Oculus Link from Microsoft Surface 3. Oculus software says GPU is incompatible (docked, internal GPU is disabled in hardware manager), or refuses to install[Error] [6/26/2020 11:27:25 AM] Process C:\Program Files\Oc...

OVRServer_x64.exe window won't close

I keep getting this CLI window that says OVRServer [Stable Runtime] (Release) 1.11.0...etc. and it won't close! When i try to close it, it just opens up again on its own.

How Do I Refund A Game?

I've read the article on how to refund a game, but still dont know where or how to refund a game. I bought the game Blade And Sorcery Like 15 Minutes Ago, Tried It Out, And Decided It Wasn't For Me. How Do I Refund??

Getting Rift to work on Surface Book

Hello,I'd like to be able to do simple applications with the Rift on my Surface Book; just the sorts of things that can be done with a Gear or Google Daydream. However, I'm having difficulty getting the Rift to work with it. I'm hooking it up through...

oculus quest controllers are not working

i recently smacked my touch controllers together and now my right controller just disconnects while playing a game. is there a fix or do i need to spend 70 dollars on new controllers???

Activus by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games Lagging After Windows Update

I've been playing games like Beat Saber, and Space Pirate since getting my Oculus a few months ago. Never had a problem until a Windows update last month. I noticed that all of my games on my PC (VR and non-VR) started lagging to the point of being u...

kolbytn by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

usb c to usb 3 cable

im trying to set up my quest but i need a usb c to a usb 3 cable but the one i have doesnt work so i have to order one but there so expensive so i came on to the website to find one and i cant i dont know what to do

Oculus not installing

Pc Specs:Rtx 2060 6GBAorus Pro motherboard2Tb m.2 drive2Tb Seagate drive16GB ramCore i9For 6 hours I have been trying to install Oculus via the oculus setup tool. I get the errors "Check your connection" and "Restart your Computer". I have no antivir...

Oculus Causes Massive Audio Issues

So I got my Oculus Rift (CV1) a few days ago and the first day I plugged it in, at one point my sound would just completely stop working on my computer save for a half-second where it would play a snippet of what my sound would have been at that mome...

Intermittent Black Screen - Rift S, <1 week old

Hi, I just got my Rift S a few days ago and set it up without any issues. I basically bought the Rift just to play Beat Saber and so far, it's been very underwhelming due to intermittent black screens in the middle of play. I am playing through Steam...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Grabbing objects makes the player controller move

I've recently started VR development in Unity. I used OVR Grabber and OVR Grabbable on the hands and the objects that I want to move. I've also given the objects a collider and a rigid body. However, when I grab one of the objects, sometimes (in some...

Im new can someone break it down?

Hi im new to the vr bit i got the quest.So my question is how can you tell if a game is compatible with my rig and how do you tell if you need a pc to use it

SENSOR ERROR

Hi, I have a serious problem about SENSOR ERROR on my rift S. Tried ALL THE THINGS THAT SUPPORT ASK TO ME : Unplug the Rift's DisplayPort and USB cables from the PCRemove Facial interface by carefully pulling it straight out (It may help to remove on...

Labels