Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 18 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Facebook Account banned

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Cannot transfer files to the PC from Quest

I plugged it into my PC and pressed 'import pictures' and nothing, so I pressed file explorer and it jjust shows a blank drive on the PC. The Quest shows as portable media. I've been told you need to give permission on the Quest when plugged in, itne...

Buying/Ordering Quest 2 not working

I have used a guest login to order a Quest 2 but I get an email saying there was a snag with the payment information I provided so I click the link to open the order information and I have tried changing from Paypal to credit card but I get another s...

I'm encountering an annoying issue

The issue is that when I use my vr, I see like white lines all over the screen.When my big brother came to test it, he told me he doesn't see anything.Please help this is so confusing.I'm using rift S if needed

Eli1323 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link/Virtual Desktop no microphone input Quest 1

First the microphone on Quest 1 worked fine through Oculus link, then it just magically didn't.Then I Purchased the Virtual Desktop to try through that, it worked fine for few times and now it just doesn't.I've tried to reinstall Oculus Software, rei...

Murge by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift stopped activating

Guys, I could really use some help here. For over a year I've been using Oculus Rift headset. It worked fine didn't have any problems and I was really happy with it.But when I turned on my PC and tried to use it yesterday, it simply didn't activate (...

Suddenly low fps with Rift S

HiI have now been struggling the last couple of days to get my games to run smoothly again. But I am simply out of ideas now.2 days ago I played No Man Sky with my Rift S through SteamVR - Had not played since before the Desolation update, and it ran...

Game Downloads stop out of nowhere.

I never had this issue in the Q1. Got my Q2, a couple of days ago and i have been triying to download my games again to check the visual improvements, but every game heavier than 1 gb will not work. I leave the quest downloading and when i come to ch...

Why does Customer Support ignore Service Requests

I have never seen Customer Support ignore and not answer Service Requests before... What is going on? What Is the reason they stop troubleshooting with you after they determine the headset is actually inoperable and needs to be replaced? What are the...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oculus Quest Breaking Internet?

Apologies if this is a known issue but thought the community might have an answer. I just got a quest recently and I’ve noticed if my PC is also connected to the same WiFi signal that it will suddenly cut the entire apartment off from internet. If I ...

Latest Beat Saber update unplayably laggy

After a couple months of not playing Beat Saber, I decided to pick it up again to get some exercise while sheltering because of COVID-19. The game used to run flawlessly, like every other game I throw at my PC. I have an i9 9900k, 32GB RAM, and a 208...

Clixx52 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Home Page Shows Real Name

I am a streamer who would love the ability to stream VR games, but the home page shows my real name, which a privacy concern. Is there anyway at all to hide / disable this or change my name, at least within the Oculus Home Screen. I have already made...

What if my mom orders Quest 2 for me?

Hello! I have got a question, because i don't wan't to get blocked. What if my mom orders Quest 2 for me? Can i use my facebook account? I'm 14 years old. If i can't use my account, can my mom account use his facebook account which is created on othe...

Foqsiu by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2

So I recently purchased one of these devices and I don't think I was signed in when I bought it. How do I check the status of my order?

I PAID for 2 Quest 2 Elite Straps, Oculus only sent 1

Hey, I've been trying to get a resolution to my issue for a few days now and I'm still waiting to hear back. I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help me and stop passing the blame onto UPS. My ticket number is #1673398 and I'd like a refund pl...

Oculus app issue!

My oculus quest link worked perfectly on my old pc, but since my old pc that we bought didn't meet minimum requirements the quality wasn't that good, so we made a new pc. The oculus app works fine until I plug in my oculus quest using my oculus link....

Rift S black screen

uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times now. originally uninstalled because it kept losing connection to steam VR and when I reinstalled it I was greeted by a blank black screen when I booted it back up. I have had so many issues and complaints with this...

i cant add any methods of payment on oculus store

Hello, i tried to use the credit card of my brother (with his consent), but no succes, it just tells me that there is an error. I have tried on my phone, on my pc, with the paypal option and the credit card one, but no, it doesn't work.

Hug0_37 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cant use my promo code at checkout

I got a notification today inside my oculus app on my mobile that says " Enter _________ (code) at checkout for 25% off your next app. Ends may6"i used it and it says "This code cannot be applied to your order" I was ordering through PC website, sinc...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crashing randomly in VR

So I have had this issue for a while and I kinda grew into it, this is an issue where at random points with no consistency of how long, what game, what was on screen, etc where my computer would just stop responding and I would try clicking things on...

Sales Tax Issue

So, after buying my Quest 2 headset (with the oculus link cable), and having it arrive in the mail, the transaction showed up in my bank account without the tax in the price. It was the price for just the headset and cable. Is the tax price supposed ...

Error During Installation (Oculus Link Software)

I'm trying to connect my Oculus Quest 2 to my PC via Oculus Link Cable, but I'm getting an error during installation of the Oculus software. I've tried restarting and turning off my AV, but I'm still getting the error. I'll attach the setup log file ...

Mdlvl by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safety

I wan't to know how oculus/facebook is going to protect my personal life once i link my facebook account. 1 are people going to be able to see my real name. 2 will people be able to personally attack me (shady people) if i make a joke that they don't...

Kaitski by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels