Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! paypal not working

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info?

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

Resolved! Teen cannot ask for permission for game

My son is trying to reqeust access to Pavlov Shack. When he finds the game on his app there is no option for him to request for parental permission.I am linked to his account and I have notifications on.What do we need to do?Cheers

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 50 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Oculus Rift Warranty Return

Oculus asked me to return my headset to them, and it appears that UPS has lost my headset (it wasnt moved since July 21st). Oculus wont send out a replacement until the old one is received, UPS says they are looking into it, Oculus says they are look...

Fixed "broken" Rift, but broke Bethesda games!

Has this happened to anyone else? When playing steam VR or Oculus games, the display suddenly started blacking out. The error started occurring every time I tried to play, Oculus support told me to Go to www.oculus.com/setup and click Download Oculus...

30 Minute Guardian Check

I see this pretty often while playing Elite Dangerous but I seem to experience a large lag spike exactly every 30 minutes. It usually goes through quickly and just skews the head positioning. One out of every 30 or so either doesn't detect guardian a...

Will I ever get a controller back?

The right controller came with issue the moment I opened the box. I had to reset it several times to finally get it to work. Then it kept disconnecting so I got an RMA issued. Oculus sent an email confirmed that they got my RMA on July 23rd and that ...

No sound on quest

When i use oculus link my sound wont work i have use 2 diffren cabels and i still wont and the sound wont pop up on the sound output.

The store credit option isn't there to buy stuff?

I just was given store credit from oculus, and I try to download a music pack from beat saber, but it ain't showing that I can pay with store credit and just uses my already set credit card. I am confused because I tried doing it on both the android ...

How do I use credits on the Oculus Store?

I received $10 worth of credit, but when I try to buy something from the store, the “Payment Methods” screen pops up, and when I select Store Credit, it shows me how much credit I have, but there is no purchase button. How do I use the credit?

Teacher In Need

Hi! I just got a Quest about a month ago. I want to record some videos inside the quest and make them available for students to watch on their own computers. Would be cool to be able to use the VR in class where students can watch from their computer...

Pc shut down when putting on oculus (Update)

when setting up my oculus headset the pc crashes just after finishing the guardian setup, if I go to a game like vr chat then the game will start up fine but as soon as I put on the headset my pc turns off. I have a ryzen 5 2600, 8 g ram and a rx 580...

Install Blocked - Antivirus

Hello Purchased my Rift yesterday but have not even removed it from the box yet as I cant run the setup program. Open up the Oculus Setup, click Lets go, agree to terms and conditions and then I am met with "Install Blocked - Your computer has antivi...

Having issues with installing the oculus software

Heyo, new user here, i bought a rift a few days ago, and ive been trying to set up the software ever since. ive ran past the main checklist on the forums, doing other things like re-installing windows, making a new admin user, giving it all sorts of ...

oscaaar by Level 0
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift DK2, cannot skip headset errors

So It's been about a year and this is a fresh copy of windows, everything installed 100% fine it detected my controller and I skipped the sensor stuff as usual controller showed up but I can no longer use the xbox controller to bring up that little d...

Rift S Shop screen permanently on screen transparently.

I was playing beat saber for about 2 hours earlier (through steamvr if that helps) and I set the headset down for about 2 without disconnecting it. When i picked it back up just now to play something else the store page showing the featured oculus ga...

My Oculus Rift detects USB 2.0 instead of USB 3.0

Now I know this is quite a common issue, and I read a lot on it, but I still can't get anything out of it. Explication of my problem: I've been using my Oculus Rift for more than a year now, keeping it up to date and such. Now just the other day, I o...

Issue with my oculus quest controller

My Left Oculus Quest Controller hasn't been working when I move the thumbstick forwards. I just want to know if this is a fixable issue before I buy a new controller this is a video of it happening https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az2SaaMjWY0&feature=...

Oculus Rift blacks out main computer screen, doesn't work.

So, like the title says. whenever I try to run Oculus, it only results in my main monitor getting blacked out, with no response from the headset itself. I can only get the image to return to my main monitor by unplugging the Rift HDMI. I have two mon...

Ehetyz by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

having difficulty setting up oculus rift s

hi im trying to set up my oculus rift s and when trying to "continue setup with vr" nothing appears in my vr headset. the light inside the headset is white and the light outside the headset is blue i checked all the original setup like cables and con...

Can't find order tracking info

I bought a rift s two days ago, yesterday the order status changed to sent, but a day has passed and I still don't see tracking info. Any ideas?

adyrhan by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnecting controller from Oculus Home

I bought the Oculus Rift S recently and am using the virtual desktop from Oculus Home.I'm using the pair of default controllers, but I also have a USB controller (third-party controller for the Nintendo Switch) connected to my PC.I'm trying to use th...

Why is Oculus download software so fking horrible?

Im propably not only one who whas noticed how bad it is. You cant continue downloads, if they somehow doesnt work and that happens!Cant pause download. That just doesnt work. I just got download error on Asgards wrath and now i have to download it al...

saami81 by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift S not working on Inateck PCI-e to USB 3.0

I recently bought the Inateck PCI-e to USB 3.0 model KT4001 device and plugged it into my PC because I saw it was recommended for Oculus. Come to find out the device works for the Oculus sensors but not for the Oculus Rift S headset. I verified all o...

Delay in paying for order?

So basically, I've ordered a Rift S last night, expecting that it would be payed instantly or pretty quick like most other products. Waking up this morning and nothing has changed.How long does it usually take to make a payment go through or whicheve...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels