Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Quest 2 Air Link Lag

Hi. I'm on Oculus Ver 51 and my connection with the Oculus Quest 2 is extremely unstable now. I have a dedicated wireless setup including a WiFi 6 router that only accommodates my PC and Quest 2. PC is accepting networking through ethernet. I haven't...

dasikboi by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Quest 2 Air link connectivity issues

Today I have decided to download everything and connect Quest 2 air link to my desktop PC, everything is perfect and connected but when I connect from the glasses the screen stays black and after a while it appears on the computer that I don't know I...

SrtoEpico by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest 2 browser restarting when playing game

When I try to use the Quest browser to listen to music in the background while playing a game it works fine for a few minutes but then randomly the browser closes. It gets pretty annoying when I need to keep putting my music on every few minutes. Is ...

weird new glitch post update to oculus pcvr software

ever since the oculus pc app update a few days ago ive been getting this weird bug where a giant "X" shapped zoomed out version of my screen appears in the middle of my screen in vr. this happens over airlink and wired, but not virtual desktop. and o...

Only left lens working on Rift CV1

One day it was fine then boom, right lens die. I tried reinstalling everything and even deleting registry stuff but nothing and I'm afraid it's physical problem because I lost my job and can't afford to fix it...especially here in Brazil.Please help.

My headset won't boot

No matter what I try even, the menu with the volume button and power button, my headset refuses to turn on or even show that it's dead, but I got a red flashing light beside the power button, that's all,

What is the best way to manage 30 Quest2's and their account?

Hello all, our center bought 30 Quest2. Groups of students will use them for education purpose.To begin the VR experience, we notice Quest2 must require a real Facebook account. So here are our questions:1. What is the best and fastest way in our sit...

henny7555 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wont Let Me Refund Beat Saber Oueen

I got beat saber with queen but didnt like it so i wanted a refund. I was able to refund beat saber but not Queen DLC why. Please can anybody help me as when i try to refund Queen it says played for more than 2 hours when i only spent less than 2 hou...

Dastroyd by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift s crashing.

I know many people have complained of this issue because i've been reading through them, none of these fixes have seemed to have worked for others or me and it't only become worse over time, it used to be the occasional crash once a session, but now ...

Amazon headset and elite strap replacement

I called Amazon just to repair my quest 2 headset bc my little cousin accidentally broke one of the camera, until they said they couldn't fix the headset bc the warranty is expired and would have to talk to the agents so, I did, and they also said th...

Required specs aren't met?

So, the required specs are as follows:intel i5 4590 or greater. I have a 12th gen I5-12450hNvidia GTX 1060 or greater. I have a Nvidia RTX 3050 (Laptop)Need 8GB ram. I have 8gbWindows 10 or greater. I have windows 11So, why is there still a message t...

No Games/Headset already connected.

My account has gone completely clean. All games and info gone from account. Also when we try to connect to the headset with pairing code is says Im already logged into account. This all happend when the merg took place. We have been told to change pa...

13and0 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My elite strap broke

I was playing beat saber one day, and my console fell off my head i caught it but I noticed my elite strap broke. I this happened a while ago.

Oculus not charging

When I plug in my quest 2 the light comes in shows the meta logo then the battery percentage then it turns off like normal. But today it turned in like normal, turned off and then turned back on over and over again and it wouldn’t charge so if someon...

Air link dosen't work

My internet is fine and i have the Oculus app downloaded but when i try to use air link with my quest 2 it dosen't show up in the menu when I activate air link it works fine with cable but air link dosen't work at all it really annoys me having to pl...

Eprian by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is Airlink and Virtual Desktop Breaking Deliberate?

Seeing the current cash grabs some companies, e.g., Reddit, are trying now, could this be the start of META trying to force all Quest users to only buy games/apps directly from META? This is to prepare us for Quest 3 (or 4) which will have no ability...

Resolved! Unknown sources missing in new UI

I searched and couldn't find a thread on this. Hard to believe no one else has noticed. It seems when you activate the new UI, the unknown sources tab has disappeared, or at least I can't find it. When you turn off the new UI and reset, the unknown s...

Need recommendations for routers to use with Oculus Air Link

Hi, I need some advice. I have a fritz network, the router is placed downstairs; in the next room I have a repeater but despite the repeater nearby the meta quest 2 keeps connecting to the router downstairs and I don't have a good experience with air...

CrixIT by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Quest 2 is Not Letting Me Change Where to download

Hello, I Recently Got a Oculus Quest 2 And I Cant Start it Because I Have Low Space. I Have A Another Place To download That Has Like 300Gb Left But The Device is Letting Download On A Place with 4GB. i Need 6 To Do It But I Cant Delete Files To Make...

Resolved! Meta Quest 2 App Library Display Menu Icons

I support a small team of app developers and our testers. In last 4-6 months I have run into 3 users with a funnel filter icon in top right (first photo) instead of the All drop down menu (second photo). I cannot find a setting or update that makes t...

HeadsetAppLibraryView.jpg HeadsetAppLibraryView2.jpeg
RootZero by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link

I am using a quest 2 with oculus link (Rift software) and any time i disable link, unplug my cable, or close the software, when i go back on, there is no sound. (set to my headset in settings and toggled on in control panel)Pls Help

Labels