Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg

Resolved! Known Issue (V39/PTC) - No refresh rate options above 72Hz

Title says all, can't anything above 72hz using Link Cable or Air Link. Apparently this has been an issue since the beta rollout of v39 which is extremely disappointing to hear. If anyone knows or finds a workaround for SteamVR@120hz I would love to ...

undeny by Level 4
  • 52 replies
  • 16 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 135 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Free games with rift and touch not found after activation?

Bought the rift-touch bundle from amazon and it says i get 7 free games.I connected the rift and bundle but the only free game i got was lucky tales.it says: 7 Free games included with purchase: Robo Recall, Lucky’s Tale, Dragon Front, Quill, Medium,...

Amber light with no display to the headset

Hi all. I am really hoping someone can help me. I have purchased a new desktop computer and an oculus rift. however I cannot get the display working on the headset. I get music and the display is showing on the monitor as with head movement etc.. I e...

cal1985 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Periodic performance issues facing certain directions

For several months now I've been plagued with performance issues while using my Oculus Rift. These issues were not present back in June, when I first set up my Oculus Rift. While playing games, I will periodically experience several seconds of stutte...

Tracking is messing up with no error in oculus app

Usually when your tracking goes bad or wrong Oculus will tell you in devices. For some reason its not and from what i can tell its faulty tracking. I know its not my controllers because it will loose tracking every so often and both can end up floati...

Terrible performance on all Steam VR titles (SOLVED)

Hi all. As the title states I'm having an absolute nightmare getting any Steam VR game to work well.Any game I play from the Oculus store such as Robo Recall I can play on max settings with silky smooth framerate an no issues but any game I run from ...

Wilky926 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

pavlov vr camera in ground

only happens for Pavlov when I play in the right height and then all of a sudden the game will go black and put my camera on the floor but I can be shot above me were I should be.

Oculus Store Titles Showing No Longer Showing Installed

Hey Guys - I've had my Rift pretty much since the beginning and enjoy it. A few weeks ago, I noticed when trying to start some of the titles I purchased in the Oculus Store, "Install" appeared instead of "Start" even though all data was still locally...

bzowk by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Audio but no Video

I just bought an Oculus Rift and I’ve completed the set up process but when I put the headset on, there is no video. I can hear the sounds of the menu however. I’m running it on my laptop and the Oculus Compatibility Tool claims my PC should be able ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cant add any payment method still.

since oculus go launch i havent been able to add a payment method, my paypal appeared after i spoke to a clueless support worker and surprise surprise it doesnt work.i bought a gear vr TODAY since oculus havent got the best reputation for making thei...

oculus headset problems

I just bought a oculus rift and my headset wont work on my laptop. it works on my buddys laptop and his headset works on mine. his headset is 2 years old mine is new. any suggestions

How do you get the cursor out of the quote box?

Drives me mad this forum sometimes. Does anyone know if there's a simple way to simply get the cursor out of a quote box? It's the same if I highlight text and use the format symbol & quote. I have to paste text within that quote and then my cursor g...

2 touch controllers lagging, 1 is fine?

This has been a sudden issue with no obvious explaination.Simply put, with one active touch controller, it tracks just fine. As soon as I add the other, the tracking goes haywire. Hands floating away, changing location, completely unusable. This issu...

Kaltern by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creed wont load

Hi is there anyone having trouble with creed game, mine wont load,its say error occurred (OVR57100773)entitlement is not currently valid 1971032had my rift a year and its the first game not to load, all others working fine.thanks

No hdmi connection after nvida driver 419.35?

Had my rift 3 days. Worked fine for the first 2 but after updating my nvida driver to 419.35 my hdmi connection can no longer be detected.I was running it from my alienware m15 1070 model.Anyone else experiencing any issues after the latest nvida dri...

Failed connection PC to Oculus Go - worked before

I didn't find a solution for this that worked in the forums.The connection between my Go and the PC worked flawlessly before.settings:- I disabled developer mode- VR-Headset is recogniced in the Win 10 device settings- But it does not popup on the dr...

vrtours by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

Can someone help me? My Rift worked fine but all of a sudden the systems says Oculus is not working fine. Everything is connected but the vision stays black. I also re installed everthing ….. no luck...

Experiencing lag

I am using an Oculus Rift with this device https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FZC7FGZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1I am having a lot of lag. Is there a way I can modify the settings so that it runs better or should I look for ano...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with DK2

Hello everyone, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 - 5000 Gaming and I am trying to setup my Oculus Rift DK2. I have everything installed and plugged in, but it is not detecting my HDMI and USB from the Rift (the Position Tracker is working). How could I get ...

[Solved] Tracking problems after switching to windows 10

I recently switched from windows 7 to windows 10.Everything worked fine on windows 7.If I have just one controller active its smooth as silk.If I have both controllers active the tracking is floaty. When I move them they move like they are attached b...

Cannot connect to Oculus room

is anyone else having this issue? I am inviting someone to my room on My oculus Go and I keep getting an error that says "Cannot connect to room, check network and try again". I did a factory reset, I "forgot" both networks, started over and still go...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC Boot/Shutdown Issue

Had to regen my PC for issues and found that after installing the Oculus Software my PC will not boot or shut down properly. Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels