Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 66 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

P C requirements

I just built a new PC, I install Quest software on PC and trying to link my Quests, which is kind of does, but keep dropping out on air link. Also it says when I first start software, my PC does not meet requirements, but this is a Ryzen 7 770X CPU w...

Constant red light

Headset has charged for over a day. Solid red light. It won’t reboot. I held the power button for 10 seconds. Still nothing

blue light

I waited until the blue light came on but it never did. i tried 19 times in 4 days but nothing changed. is there anyway i could solve this?

Link Cable not detecting Quest 2?

I am trying to use the Quest Link feature on Oculus but it will not detect my headset. It will just say on my Windows desktop, "Device Not detected, last device Malfunctioned" and the Quest App will not detect my Quest 2, however it will charge my he...

cant install the first software

hello as i got my second vr today cus the first one didnt workdid i started it and everything worket but when i startet installing the newest software it crashed at 40% and restartet please help

Resolved! Oculus quest showing surroundings mid game

While i was playing beatsaber i had the problem/bug that the oculus was showing my surroundings all the time. I would be slicing blocks when out of nowhere i see the room i am standing in. And sometimes it even blackscreens.Anyone got a solution for ...

Help

My oculus keeps showing that it's dark when it's. And it's clearly light and then it doesn't let me look around and my controller keep vibrating. So I need a lot of help.

Kaydeno1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Meta quest app for Macbook pro

Hello, I can't find the meta quest app for macbook, I only found it for ipad and cell phones. Where can I find one to transfer files from my computer to the oculus?

Air link not working (never did) + App problems

Hey so apparently me and my relative tried to make air link work. On the VR screen I could easily see my own computer and could link to it. However, on the linking proces (when that blue button of starting got vague) it couldn't finish the proces and...

Quest 2 controller not showing firmware on app

So my right controller is doing the SOS blinking light. I go on the quest app on my phone to try to re-pair the controller but it says it doesn’t have a firmware and when I do repair it, it updates. It says SUCCESS but when I go back on the app it st...

Quest 2 stuck in lobby screen

I am stuck in the lobby screen. I can't use controllers so I can't log in with pc either. I can see inside the room with the menu at bottom but when I turn my head the room goes with me. I can't look around or enter anything. Please help my son is ma...

Tinbud by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Orphaned unsynched files

My synched files appear unsynched for a few seconds on the headset before displaying as synched. I inadvertently deleted files during this 'unsynched' moment and consequently the files are now locked in my Meta account with no logical way to delete t...

Quest2 Ping problem

I have a problem with the Quest2.1. Doing a ping test on the pc on the dedicated wifi, I get about 40ms.2. I disconnect the pc from the wifi, connect the quest to the same wifi line.3. I ping test Quest2 ... 150ms.Note : I don't use virtualdesktop or...

K.i.m.a by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guardian keeps moving or loses tracking

Any suggestions on how to fix my guardian from moving or losing its tracking? I tried replacing the batteries in the controllers, restating the headset, wiping off the cameras and adjusted the lighting. I will be playing a game like Echo and all of a...

account birthday

when i set up my account i hade put in my information of my DOB and I think my sister edited it when she tried to make hers but she messed with mine so now my DOB is 3 years off and i can change it myself now if it could be fixed my DOB is 04/07/2005...

new to quest 2, unable to set up guardian

HI, I am new to oculus. during set up, the guardian does not respond. There is no blue grid, unable to set up floor level (golf game thinks i am 10 foot tall, literally needed to squat to touch the golf ball with the club!) guardian quick menu is stu...

You've been temporarily blocked.

When I go on Meta.com I keep getting a message:"You've been temporarily blocked.Please try again later."The website starts working again after some time, but as soon as I go back on it, after few clicks im blocked again for several hours.Subdomains s...

Screenshot 2023-04-14 011832.png
D1G by Honored Guest
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Quest 2 and Quest Pro plastic body material

The big no-go for buying a Quest Pro, from several people I've talked to, is the non-replaceable head strap. The head strap on the elite battery upgrade pretty much just cracks and breaks under stress.What material are these things made of? Something...

Black screen

Hi All, my kids have used this with no issues, then all of a sudden it will not complete the load and goes black on the screen. My kids have tried to reset it but has not worked. Please tell me it’s fixable? Thank you

meta quest device settings unable to access

back in June of 2022, i purchased a Meta Quest 2. Recently for Christmas I received a gaming computer. I attempted to download SideQuest. it told me I had to enable dev mode on the oculus app. I tried to, but I couldn't. When I went to the "devices" ...

Rift s Not Pairing or connecting.

Hello! It's been a year since I got Rift s and lately, my Oculus app has been saying "Graphics card not compatible with quest link. Headset can't be detected or paired." I have a GT 1030 but it always used to work and now it does not, what should I d...

Maxboyo1 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with oculus not starting

Can anyone help. My oculus is showing the meta quest blue symbol fading and reappearing, so I tried a reset and it is saying 'no command' which said I needed to allow permissions which I already have.Been using this for over an year and it's never do...

CellerVR by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change email

I setup my oculus with my email but then I lost that email and now I can't do anything with that email and I want to change my oculus email but don't know how

Resolved! Meta quest 2 toolbar keeps disappearing

When I open my camera app the tool bar disappears and nothing loads then after a few minutes it comes back and it happens randomly idk how to fix this I tried checking for an update and restarting my oculus also leaving it off for 24 hours and nothin...

problem with the link

so i have been with a lot of problems in the link to pcvr, when i play more than 5-10 mins connected with cable to pcvr, my quest just pop up an bug in the screen and just freezes the whole pcvr, so i need to desconect and back to connect, but anothe...

Labels