Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 144 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Floor Arrow Disappeared?

How do I bring that back? I kinda needed it since it shows my play area center and also shows which way is forward since I only have 2 sensors.

rift going black every few seconds

my rift was working fine yesterday but whenever I have tried to use it today every few seconds the hand tracking stops then the screen goes black after a few seconds it comes back on just to happen again.I have made sure everything is plugged in but ...

Pairing issue (headset not found) Oculus Quest

Hi guys,I am desperate, my oculus Quest simply does not pairing with the app (the code is right).I've tried everything, including contacting support.Is anyone going through the same problem?*Refund or unity change is not an option for me, I'm in Braz...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When do I get my refund after the refund has been approved?

I refunded a game on quest four days ago. Yesterday I received an email stating that the refund was approved, however I have yet to receive the actual refund. Does it take more time to receive the refund, or should I have received the refund immediat...

Its_Kai by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I need some guidence on Runtime error

Each time I reboot I have to uninstall and reinstall Oculus to get it to work. I have and Oculus ready ASUS G20CB, windows 10, 64 bit, Intel i7-6700, Nvidia 980. 16 GB Ram. I get the attached message. I would appreciate some help please. PCALEX

PCALEX by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dash (Rift S)

How do I add a 3 party tile to the Dash Bar? Can I remove a tile that I do not know how I added it?

DTH by Level 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

In-Game Height/Platform Issue

I've had this happen several times in the past couple days - if taking the headset off and setting it down for a minute, putting it back on leads to a serious height/sink issue in game. Best way to describe it - when I took my headset off, I was stil...

games loading 90 degrees to the side

every time i load up a game on steam or oculus lately they all load at 90 degrees to the side or even behind me even when i am looking straight in the direction of the sensors. this has also happened with some videos (mostly when trying to watch a li...

hunt45 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

FPS dipping

Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place. I have a capable laptop, run the rift s and most games run great, Can run Lone Echo at max settings and barely stutters.However some games (Zero Caliber) for instance even at low settings, the fps is constantly r...

When Home Screen Will Not Load

After using my Oculus Quest for about one month without any issues, I turned the headset on and the home screen would not load. I could get Oculus tv but that was about it. I restarted the unit 2 or 3 different times but no change. I absolutely did n...

Va5663 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

logging out of home

I have 2 accounts, one old, and one newer. When i reinstalled the software I accidentally logged into my old account, and can not get back into my newer account. Can someone tell me how to log out of my account.

SO tired of seeing the update my usb drivers PLEASE HELP!

I was using a rift now a rift s all I ever get is updated usb drivers which they are I know this is known issue but read the update fixed all of that. well mine didn't. I don't even see a link to download the update. I reinstalled the software and th...

How do you turn off the rift??

My rift sound will not stop when I take the Oculus icon off the desktop. The sound still comes out of the rift headphones instead of transferring to the computer speakers. How do you turn off the rift when your done???

budd38 by Level 2
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weird line / streak in left display

I have a light line appearing all of a sudden from the bottom right to the center of the left display. I have no idea what it can be, am in talks with Oculus support. I'm hoping some one else might know what this could be.- I cleaned the lenses- I ch...

Oculus Will not Download on my HDD

I've run out of space on my SSD, so I had to uninstall the oculus software. As such, I've tried to put it on my HDD instead. I do what is instructed on here : https://support.oculus.com/1142129705828091/?sf217762152=1#faq_1142129705828091After I do t...

Epimyst by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus health risk and failure to remedy solution

Chat started on 19 Aug 2019, 06:51 PM (GMT+0)(06:51:46)*** Kieron joined the chat ***(06:51:46)Kieron: replacing oculus go needing repair with oculus quest(06:52:13)*** Sandra joined the chat ***(06:52:47)Sandra: Hello Keiron - thanks for chatting in...

Rift S Touch Controller Joystick Drift

My left controller has started drifting, I checked online and much of it talks about tweaking a calibration file but that directory is empty. Others talk about a calibration under settings but it does not exist. Anyone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encountered weird Black Screen Issue. Can any one help?

I got my rift s about a few months ago and never had a problem with it, in tell a few days ago. When i plug in my rift s, everything operates normally for about 20 seconds. then it goes to a black screen for about 2 seconds. then it operates normally...

Tracking Lag

I opted into the PTC patch and on install everything seemed to work fine but then as i continued to use my Rift S i noticed some grip tracking lag and i thought it might be the patch as it has been for some time but on further investigation i found i...

Neo_420 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The latest update with RIFT S sucks

Hi there!I had problems with my glasses from the day of departure. Problems that were solved with the (late) update but were solved.In addition, I have to add that I have an MSI laptop so I have learned to solve problems with graphics, black screens,...

Bryros by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extending Oculus S DisplayPort Cable longer than 10'

Does anyone have a recommendation for a displayport signal booster to extend past 10' for the Oculus S?I need at least 15-20' of extension because I am going up through a high ceiling and coming down to get the cable off the ground. I was able to ext...

Lutzjx by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels