Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Impossible to focus? Can I just set it to stay out of focus?

Hi all,I have the Galaxy S8/Gear, and use the Oculus video app. I just cant seem to get videos to focus, or spend the entire video tweaking the focus tab on top. The best quality I can get using my VR is when I click to bring up the video controls wh...

Oculus Head Tracking stuttering!

Hi, i have stuttering lags whe i even in oculus home lobby! i tried everything - reinstall, uninstal almost all other programs, reinstal oculus - nothing. in almost all games its stuttering - disney movies vr,grid defence 2 is almost unplayable. (spe...

AAA games wont play.

Having bought myself a good computor specifically set up for Oculus rift , it seems the games im buying from the Oculus store wont play , so far elite dangerous , robinsons journey and now Arktika.1, all the games that came free with the rift run fin...

Being an innovator is a pain sometimes

Right earphone just stopped working unless I move the screen around/stretch the arm spring back and forth for a while to get it to stop in a good spot. Anyone else had this issue? How did it get resolved? I tried removing the earphone and reinstallin...

Oculus rift on NVIDIA GeForce GT 635M

Hello team,I bought a new Rift and i would like to test it before buying a new gaming PC.For now i have ASUS N56V laptop with below specs:Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHzNVIDIA GeForce GT 635M 8 GB of RAMWindows 10 64-bitDuring the configuration i ha...

Frustrating game uninstallation problem

Hi there.Hoping someone can help with an incredibly annoying problem I have. Over the last couple weeks my games keep randomly uninstalling. Usually four or five titles every time I reboot or close the Oculus app. As I write this I'm having to reinst...

Oculus CV1 stopped working on GTX 1060. Sound but no display

My desktop system does not produce any display in Oculus while I can hear the audio. Even the indicator led of oculus stays amber even when I run any scene. The same PC-oculus combination was working smoothly a few months back.My PC configuration is ...

Poor Connection issue.

got the rift last night did the installations and played games and worked great, I had it plugged on usb 2.0 because it said 3.0 was not compatible, today it appears poor sensor tracking, and I cant set up the sensors, I bought a new USB 3 port with ...

Can't get 360 Photos app to work

So I have looked around the entire screen and put the blue circle on everything imaginable and tried pressing every button to select options. cant even scroll on the left side. Any idea how the app operates?

Video studder

I've had the Oculus for months now, and I've been playing it with a breeze. I've had such a fun time with it and it's acted perfectly. Today, it no longer works acceptably. When I get into it, there's a tremendous frame lag. As I look around, everyth...

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming 7567 orange light

I bought me that Dell Laptop with a 1050ti, and my rift gets detected and showes up as connected and everything looks to work right. BUT my rift shows no image, only sound. The Oculus compability tool also showed that my laptop should work with the r...

Amber Light when using any extension cable past about 5"

I've had this problem since day one with my Rift/PC, but have only really been in need of an extension after a recent move. I am using not only the insignia cable, but have also tried it with several brands of USB 3.0 extensions and HDMI extension ca...

Mac Support

Now, Mac is enough powerfull for VR ( lol ). So when will you release full compatibility ? Thanks.

redeem games?

hi i didnt recieve any free games with my oculus rift and touch bundle i bought it from amazon? am i suppose to get a code or somthing for them?

skg1992 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Hardware & USB3 Grasshopper3

Hi to everybody,i would like to embed 2 usb3 Grasshopper3 cameras. Opening both cameras, streaming and- redirect the camera streming into the Oculus Rift - or cloning the camera stream to monitor and RiftWould you perhaps be so kind assisting me with...

What Windows services does Oculus rely on?

I'm trying to diagnose why my Windows 10 system has tracking issues, but a clean Windows 10 install on same system (new partition) doesn't have tracking issues.What Windows services does Oculus use? Things like Windows Sync, Bluetooth, diagnostic tra...

Oculus HDMI cable

how could I purchase more than 1 hdmi cable ?i cannot change the quantity of the item in basket. Please advise

Oculus SDK: Unable to run Oculus Tiny Room using OpenGL

I am getting started with Oculus SDK. As a first step, I decided to try out the "OculusRoomTiny (GL)" example from the provided samples. The project compiles all right on Visual Studio 2017. However, when I run the binary, I get the following error "...

jayant by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Artika.1 and Ryzen processors

Apparentyly Artika.1 is bugged with Ryzen processors, did no one test them? My Ryzen 1700x + Nvidia 1080 Ti get lots of stuttering/temporary freezes in the starting section of the game, especially in the shooting gallery tutorial (in the car ride, it...

Broken strap on the right side.

HiI've owned my Oculus rift since March, and has been very well looked after (I treasure it).However, recently I put on my headset and noticed no sound on the right side. Concerned I took a look and noticed that the plastic connecting to the headset ...

RILIX DOES NOT AFTER UPDATE

I HAVE JUST UPDATED THE RILIX ON MY GEAR VR BUT AFTER THE INSTALLATION WHEN I AM TRYING TO USE THE COASTER IT KEEP SHOWING THAT THE RILIX NEEDS THE OCULUS TO BE UPDATED, PLEASE CONNECT TO WIFI IN ORDER TO UPDATE OCULUS .MY PHONE IS CONNECTED TO WIFI ...

Changing controls mid play

Hello there. Got my rift a week ago and have been playing mostly eve valkyrie, elite dangerous and robo recall.My issue here is that I'd like to know if I can put my thouch controllers to sleep when I begin using my wired 360 controller for games bet...

FredLC by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

AMD RX480 Audio Issue

I have been experiencing issues with Audio on my main system with the Rift connected. AMD Vishera 8 Core at 4.0ASUS 970 Pro gaming2 AMD RX 480's32GB System RAMWindows 10 CreatorWhen first hooking up Rift everything works great. However, and I am assu...

rjnmd70 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

App closed unexpectedly after working 10 mins before

So i just got my S8+ that came with a free gear vr headset and i was playing around with it after a while i wanted to watch another episode of my series so i opened netflix and it prompted me with a black screen for a while until just closing and tel...

Rear of headset LEDs not working.

The LEDs on the rear of the headset strap were not tracking and after checking with a camera, are not turned on at all.What do I do about this? Is there a way to fix it or do I send it in for RMA?Front of headset:https://i.imgur.com/CZLXcSk.jpgBack o...

Mink by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MSI GT83VR 7RF Titan SLI doesn't work with my Oculus HMD

Hi my laptop has a GeForce GTX 1080 SLI x 2 card and when I install the Oculus software I get a black screen / no screen in the HMD. When I use a SUB-C2HDMI4K adapter I get red and blue vertical stripes through the HMD screen, and than the HMD turn t...

BDVR2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels