Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Quest 2 Display problem(gray bar)

My Quest 2 with official link cable is not working properly. After a few minutes on Dirt Rally 2.0 the bottom third of the screen becomes divided from the top two thirds and is almost a grayish color. You can see through it and see the game behind it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Stolen oculas

Is there a way to track my oculas that someone has stole? 

Resolved! Quest 2 headset can't be detected or paired to pc

I plug in my headset and it doesn't show up in on the headset and it just loads forever on the quest app. I click quit setup and it said Graphics card not compatible and headset cant be detected or paired. it worked before but stopped working randoml...

Screenshot (27).png

quest 2 charging via link cable but wont connect to PC via cable

Hi,I used to be able to connect to PC via cable link. A couple of months ago is stopped working for some reason. The headset is still getting charged though via the cable?I have tried:- Factory reset of Quest 2- Replaced cables with Quest 2 compatibl...

Jba119 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inquires on try before you buy feature on Meta

Dear Meta Dev Support,As an developer I am writing to inquire about the "Try Before You Buy" feature on Meta. Could you please provide more information about what this feature is and how it works? Specifically, I would like to know if the package inc...

Oculus Quest 2 stuck on loading screen

When I turn on my oculus it starts flashing the meta logo until it dies. The only way it will turn off is if it dies. I can’t interact with it on the mobile app because it will not connect. It is getting frustrating and it started happening about thr...

Username Issue

Hi. I’ve been trying to change my username for months, however it keeps saying that I recently changed my username (which I have not, I’ve had the name “NukeIsLost” for the past 2-3 years) and no matter what I do or where I go, it keeps telling me to...

ข้อมูลกรใช้งาน

ชาวบ้านหมู่ที่ 8บ. หาดเสลา อ. เกือก จ.นครสวรรค์รวาหัวกันแก้ไขข้อมูลของฉันโดยใช้ข้อมูลของฉันช่วยกรุณาและปรับสมดุลและขอร้องผมหน่อย

Disabled account

My facebook account is disabled by the facebook team without any reason i think it happens by mistake.i uploaded my id and use my real infomation Please i have tried by all possible ways to recover and doesn’t work . I will be very thankfull to youfo...

Not being able to play games since meta switch.

Before Oculus switched to Meta I was able to play my games with no problems at all on my Oculus quest two. I had purchased the Oculus quest two before Facebook had switched to Meta instead of Oculus. But when I try to sign in on the app with the emai...

Purchases gone after factory reset, can’t get them back

I’ve spent nearly 6 hours wrapping my brain around a solution I’ve found no answer for, so, here we go. I’ve tried to contact some type of help but I’ve been temporarily blocked from doing so on metas’ official website, I’ve factory reset my MQ2 and ...

verification code

Hi, I am a teacher at a secondary school in Belgium. We have six Oculus Quest 2 headsets and each one works with a different meta account that requires us to log in with two-step verification. Recently, I can't get the verification code on my phone, ...

Resolved! Will I receive the proper return?

I recently shipped my oculus 2 controllers under one shipping label even though, I had made separate return orders for each remote and I used one shipping label for both, will I still receive both remotes?

lask_onyx by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! games transfer

Hi..i had an Oculus Go...i reset it as i now have Quest 2. I passed the go onto my nephew. He has now created his own meta account and registered the Go to his phone and his dad's internet. is it possible for me to trasnsfer some of the games / apps ...

dug60 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

not updating

Hi all, I have a problem with vr not uploading.since blade and sorcery update it has been stuck, and saying loading but nothing happening or can I cancel it to update any others. many help would be great to a fix, as meta have had nearly a week and s...

Fleety77 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot run Meta Quest app on iPhone5s

HelloI download Meta Quest app from App Store on ipHone 5s iOS 12.5.7 and connect it to Wi-Fi. Bluetooth enabled as well.After launching app, I see gray screen with oculus icon in the centre. This screen disappears in few seconds.According to Install...

Virtual Desktop

HiCan someone help please? I am trying to use virtual desktop to play PC VR games on my Quest 2. I find that if I start Virtual Desktop on the PC first I get a message saying headset not detected, and if i start Virtual desktop on the Quest 2 first I...

Stuck on the meta logo,

We have a quest 1 and are currently stuck on the meta logo, Have tried a factory reset via the headset.connected it to a pc but it doesnt find it. it will not do anything via the power and volume down button. when you get to the boot screen and pick ...

Wolfboy69 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement Controllers

I have had an issue for a while where my controllers just drift off into the distance in-game and it has become a real problem because it happens extremely often now. I now can’t use my headset because every game I play requires controllers and I am ...

Oculus Quest no longer recognized

I recently tried to connect my oculus quest 1 to my computer. I haven't done this in about a year and I use a third party usb c cable that used to work great with no problems but for some reason the oculus is no longer recognized and now shows up in ...

blorber.2 by Honored Guest
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charging of Quest 2

Hi, My Quest 2 has recently started to shut itself down completely whilst charging.The Quest 2 is in standby when I plug it into the charger and the charge light comes on as expected. Occasionally, however, when I come back to the quest after an hour...

MikeE73 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I change the Admin account on my Quest 2?

Trying to change the admin account from a Facebook username/login to a new Meta/Meta Horizon account on my existing Oculus Quest 2. I read that I can change the admin account on the Quest 2 with a factory reset, but how do I then retain all the games...

Labels