Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 75 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Help

I brought a new controller a month ago and it’s glitching again. And our headset has Now stopped charging! Tried different plugs and outlets nothing is work.

Resolved! Referral Program

I am a disabled veteran. My sister referred me to the oculus 2. I purchased it only a week ago, but forgot to use the referral program credits. How can I still get her the credit in myself?

Oculus controller floating in space

Hi everyone, this has been going on since february, but i havent cared much until now. Whenever I log onto my oculus my right controller just starts floating in space and doesent move. I got the oculus in january and now i can hardly play with my que...

Game will not install

Hi I have purchased a game which is a 13GB file. I have chosen to install and it takes quite a long time, gets to the end of the install and starts over again. It has done it now 4 times. What is going on and what should I do to fix this issue?

Nikki6.6 by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tutorials

The intro to tutorials is available. I finished it. But the next one that popped up is the scripting examples. I can’t seem to find intro to gizmos or another other tutorial. I tried searching for it, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it doesn’t appe...

Disc4rd by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

My meta quest 2 takes ruffly 10 hours to charge

Recently I have noticed my quest 2 having very bad battery life I can only play for around an hour until it runs out of power even with a battery pack I do not know how to fix this. Do I have to send it back? Or do I have to buy a completely new ques...

cant download games on pc to play through link

i wanna play saints and sinners on my pc as it doesn't run well on my quest 1 but every time i try to download it on my pc it tells me there was an error and it couldn't be downloaded, I've been trying for well over a week to get this to work and i c...

spiggle by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Gear VR

Is Samsung Gear VR supported with Meta VR? I have spent HOURS trying to connect the headset, with various error messages. None make sense. Just seems glitchy! Help Forum had no answers for this from 2 previous posts from other users

screen freezes

I just bought the quest 2 and I am getting screen freezes when I pair it to my desktop. I read a tutorial on how to fix it and it told me to reset to factory but I just bought it so I think there is something wrong with the solution.

otokoja by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus app on pc

i cant download any games on the oculus app. I tried downloading blade and sorcery on it and it keeps popping up with a message saying " Sorry, we couldn't install blade and sorcery. visit oculus support" I've tried doing a fresh install of the oculu...

SO14R by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus quest 2 will just turn by itself?

My oculus quest 2 or meta quest 2 now will just randomly turn when I will turn it on so I put the oculus on and then it will just turn like someone has the controllers and is turning the camera on the oculus.

Ned37372 by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Username

I trying to change my username to ITABOYZ_SuperG3 !! Thanks 

SuperG3 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bonelab won't install

I am trying to install Bonelab but it only gets to a certain point and then just stops. I havr plenty of space available. I have restarted my headset and it does not work.

Grphics drivers not up to date?

when i tried to fix this issue with a solution i found online it ended up saying the same thing but now i cant even open the app, it just comes up with a window that says that i need to update my graphics drivers, and the only link it gives me talks ...

ASDGhoul by Honored Guest
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Quest 2 stuttering in general

My Quest 2 stutters right from when I turn it on. The stuttering is so bad that I can’t play because it moves and gets rid of my guardian. I’ve tried restarting my headset, changing settings in the app. I don’t want to factory reset it. Idea?

oculus quest 2 controllers not see in virtual reality

my controllers are connected to the helmet, it is visible in the mobile application, but they do not work in virtual reality.if you connect the left one first and then the right one, you can see the left one in virtual reality, twist and press the bu...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Beat Saber not showing up

Hello! So I hadn't used my oculus for awhile and logged back on to see the accounts had switched to meta. I made a account through it an once logged in, my beat saber was shown that I hadn't purchased it when I did. The purchase was on my oculus acco...

shaylinkc by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quest Pro won't turn on

The charging light does not turn on when it is connected to the charging base or connected directly by cable.when trying to turn it on it does nothing it is completely dead...

Steam VR - inconsistent connection and game crashes

Below I describe a very common issue (in many many forums) I bought my Oculus Quest 2 weeks ago. Now I cannot play Steam VR but games I bought in Oculus store work fine. Setup: Windows 10 64, AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-vcore, 32gig ram, GTX 1660 Ti - linked ...

Resolved! Clothes wont change

I am a new user. I tried to change my avatar's clothes and appearance from one of the default templates. When I tried to change my avatarand hit 'save', the physical features would stay (only once), but the clothes i picked would not. The default out...

How can I check my warranty

I recently have had 2 messed up controllers left hand has controller drift and right hand has controller drift is cracked and has major tracking issues. I was wondering if my oculus quest 1 still has its warranty activated so I can get replacement co...

Kadne by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Into the Radius

I tried into the radius thinking it'd be fun and turned out it's not for me, I don't think I played the game for more than 2 hours and I think I can't get a refund, if I can get a refund that would be great.

Labels