Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Headset won’t pair

I factory reset my headset and now it’s stuck on the pair to mobile app screen where it displays the code but when I put it in the app it always says try again

kingis983 by Honored Guest
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headset tracking

Every time I try to turn on my oculus and play, a screen pops up and says headset can’t track movement. I have perfect lighting and it had worked just fine about a week ago. I clean off the cameras and keep the headset in perfect condition but my con...

oculus link disconnecting

everytime i connect to my pc it never loads in and kicks me out the second tr loading in i cant find any fixes and its mad annoying is there a fix

Mega quest 2

My Mega quest 2 just stop working the controllers won't stop vibrating nor move or work I put new batteries in them and still not working the headset is stuck on a screen can't do anything on it I even reset the head set nothing bis working

BoogZan by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

no network connection galaxy s6

when i try to sign into my oculus on my samsung vr through meta login it states no network connection this is not on my account its on my fathers

hmpnbugg by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Link Graphics and Audio Issues with Syntech Cable

To play on Oculus Link, I use a Syntech cable. Recently, it has been greeting me with 2 situations. It either lets me play games with intense stuttering of audio and graphics, or it kicks my Oculus out of the Link hub, tells me i disconnected, and im...

ijgamed1 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Left controller drifts

My left controller constantly drifts to the right. I’ve tried restarting headset, new batteries and reconnecting controller, I’ve tried all of these multiples times, have used 10 different batteries with 3 different brands. Controller connects fine b...

Bullying

I am sick to death of kids bullying my kids then go an ban them I sit an watch my kids on it as yas all need to an listen to what's getting said because the language is awful 2 week ban all because a gang of older boys picking on little kids it's sho...

calumfox by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pro controllers won’t show up in pairing mode

Hi I own both quest 2 and pro. I am trying to use the quest pro controllers (I have unpaired them from the pro headset) and test them with the quest 2.I have done that but when I try to pair them with the quest 2 they are not visible in pairing mode ...

Refund not giving money back

So I refund cooking simulator VRman’s I just got it refunded today but no money in my back and i don’t know how to check store credit it that’s what it refunds to please help

Oculus desktop app not fully closing

Whenever I'm done playing and close the desktop Oculus app the background processes keep running and some games start in VR mode. I have to go in Task manager and close each process to solve it.Is there a solution to get the app to fully close withou...

Adding a second account

In trying to add another account to my meta quest 2 headset. I have already made one on the app in my phone. When I go to add account after selecting settings, account, the area where I should be able to select "add account" is dark and unable to be ...

I can't log in Oculus Link.

Today I got a Quest 1 but for some reason whenever I try to log in Oculus link through Facebook, it says this. "Sorry, something went wrong.We're working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.Go BackMeta © 2022 · Help" Can somebody help please?

KiiiSTO by Honored Guest
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resident evil 4 already redeemed

Hello, i just purchased a meta quest 2 bundle with resident evil 4 yesterday but the code was redeemed already when I went to enter it. I'm not sure what to do

Craze416 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

passthrough just black screen

hi, i bought the product 2 days ago from a local seller in turkeyDoes the screen normally show black and white when I click passthrough? I could see the black and white surroundings in the videos I watchedjust a blank black I think there is a problem...

Linking Meta Quest 2 to Laptop

Hi, I hope someone could help me with this! I have 2 questions:A) Can a MQ2 using a link cable even link with a laptop since the website talks about a PC being needed.B) If so, how can I change the computer input end of the cable to something like th...

ThatOneDuckYT_0-1681054028679.png

Login

I need help figuring out what Facebook account is associated with my username I remember my username but can't remember the email I have a lot of money on this account please help.

Deserfox by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email and pin

How do I change the email linked to my oculus? I was linked to my Facebook which doesn’t have a valid email. My son forgot his pin. Trying to reset that and I guess the code is going to an email that isn’t active

Adding a second device

I have a meta quest 2 and decided to buy a 2nd one for my wife. But she is not great at getting used to new tech and she is having trouble learning how to use it even by using the tutorials and she is getting very frustrated and bordering on just giv...

Game transfer

Help! I literally have no clue what I’m doing.Both my sons have Occulus Quest 2. I bought a game called Slide for one son today but accidentally installed it on my other son’s headset. Is there a way to transfer it over without me having to pay for i...

rift games

i nit played my q2 in month i i had a lib. off 10 plus games got back on there no signs of them only the q2 in store games not my rift games

Banned on Pokerstars

Today I got banned for “underage user duration permanent” even though the game says 17+ and I’m 18. I spent money on the game so please unbanned me, can anyone help?

I requested a refund by accident

So there is a game i requested a refund for but i did it by accident. So can you guys please help me not refund it because i want to play the game. So is there any way yall can not refund it or deny the request. the game is Sport Mode on app lab

Can’t pair brand new Quest 2!!!!

Bought brand new Quest 2 headset today, but it won’t pair with my Meta mobile app…. Tried installing meta mobile app on my iPad vs phone, but it won’t accept my credentials…. I bought new Quest 2 because it updated overnight ( with everything plugged...

TheKronks by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Constant Notifications on the Quest2 Headset

Is there a way to weed out the constant notifications on unimportant things? For example, everytime I engage Passthrough, and then return, the notification center reports that Passthrough was used. What is the point of this notification & how can I l...

Replacement Controller

My controller has been damaged playing gorilla tag by slamming it against the wall now the light on my left controller wont stop flashing and the tracking gets lost if i hold the controller by my side or too far down. Also my left joy stick wont work...

Have lost purchased games

I have lost access to my purchased games on my Quest 2 after factory reset. This seems to have happened since I linked my facebook account which I originally used, to my Meta account. Please advise.

Can’t find inventory

Hello friends, I just started on Quest 2. I’m really excited with this VR system but the menus are being confused for me. I still looking for the place (room) where the game head me and I was able to move items from my inventory also move and resize ...

LKimera by Honored Guest
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels