Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg

Resolved! Known Issue (V39/PTC) - No refresh rate options above 72Hz

Title says all, can't anything above 72hz using Link Cable or Air Link. Apparently this has been an issue since the beta rollout of v39 which is extremely disappointing to hear. If anyone knows or finds a workaround for SteamVR@120hz I would love to ...

undeny by Level 4
  • 52 replies
  • 16 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 135 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Skew on roll @ 1680x1050

If I run anything on the Rift at 1680x1050 I get skewing of the view when rolling the Rift. The output to the Rift is not skewed. If I take screen shots while what I'm seeing through the Rift is skewed and then look at them on the monitor afterwards ...

ChrisJD by Level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

I wish i could rotate the play area

my play area is tilted, and sadly therefor i have a rather small play aera while my actaul area is 150x200cm but sadly i cant edit iti dont know if i can somehow trick it to see it was a rectangle..

Compatibility issue when using compatibility tester

I have a amd radion rx 570 on a dell all in one with windows 10. the compatibility test says i have a an rx 470. witch is not compatible with a rift. Can someone please help. im thinking about buying a rift for the kids for Xmas.Thank youTom

Oculus Movement jumping?

Hello guys!So I have the issue on my oculus that when I play for about 10 minutes, my image (including my Guardian system) jumps around.In other words my tracking is getting worse.I surely contacted oculus support right away, but I also tried to figu...

RESOLVED: Inventory recovery problem

If you delete a world with finite inventory items in it, you lose them for good. I lost the box and cartridge of oculus medium which I paid for, and the arcade cabinet. Is there a way to recover items? I didn't even get a warning.EDIT: Restarting aft...

(SOLVED) Oculus Dash not working anymore...

Hi,Since the previous update to the most recent update I am unable to pull out any apps and pin them using Dash. When I look in Settings - Experiments the option Oculus Desktop Panel pull-out is off and greyed out.I have friends using the same app ve...

gav88888 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sound stops (2 years old problem anniversary)

Yep so this issue has been around for about 2 years for quite a lot of people. I preface this thread with a question;HOW IN THE F'ELL IS THIS PROBLEM NOT FIXED YET?I'm a technical engineer and software developer, and have been in the I.T. industry fo...

Right lens has green lines

So. I used my Oculus a bunch on monday. left it tuesday in its nice little home when its not in use. go to use it after work tonight and i have 2 green horizontal lines blaring into my right eye. like an led hasnt shut off or somthing. everything ive...

No display after latest Rift update.

Great job team, back to the good 'ol orange LED and black screen.I've tried DDU uninstaller, removing oculus and reinstalling the latest NVIDIA drivers from scratch.Still no dice.It's not the latest "intel" integrated bug either, as I'm using a ryzen...

Ignore on forums (or the lack of it)

I have few users on ignore in the forums but i just noticed, that at least one of these users made posts thread text is showing like there's NO ignore. On the users profile page the option shows "unignore" so it should be blocking this user. Should s...

Netheri by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sudden Performance Issues With Robo Recall?

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this, but I've randomly started to have a bunch of issues with Robo Recall that I have not had before. The game seems to suffer from sudden bursts of lag that were never present before, and if I try to change ...

No 3D VR keyboard in Oculus dash

I had noticed that from a couple of updates away , there is no more 3D VR keyboard available when clicking on the "show keyboard" icon in the bottom right corner of the vr desktop in oculus home.Instead is ndisplayed a 2D keyboard layout in the deskt...

Как использовать кредит 15$.?

Здравия всём.Пожалуйста обьясните как использовать кредит 15$?Он у меня есть,допустим я хочу купить игру zero kild она стоит 14.99$ нажимаю купить выбираю кредит 15$ и не пойму что дальше делать?? Как мне оплатить своим кредитом 15$ ету игру?Я не сов...

Rift Core 2.0 - Change default room view

Due to the layout of my play space, my two front sensors are too far apart, so I have to face sideways in order to complete the oculus set up. This was fine before because once inside Home, I could just reset my default view and everything was fine. ...

Onyong by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPU at 100% with i7 4770k - Help!!

My set up:i7-4770k, 32GB DDR3 2400 RAM, GTX 1080ti, Asus Maximum VII RangerI was experiencing high motion to photon latency and have managed to get it down to 25ms ish in game, but 35ms at home screen by doing the following:I have a fresh install of ...

Oculus Dash/Home Desktop autostart possible?

Is there a way, to start my both desktops automaticaly in Dash/Home, when I start the Oculussoftware? Would be of great use, when I start my Oculus for racing and don´t have my touchcontrollers near me.

Labels