Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

problem installing the Oculus application

Thierryparasme Dec 2, 2:47 AM PST Hello,Following an uninstallation of Oculus and then a new installation i have a problem installing the Oculus application. After the download the installation starts and then a message tells me that there was a prob...

Rift won't install when UAC displays Shield Icon

Having lost use of my Rift from the previous WIN1803 doing a Restore and stopped it from working and even installing again but did add the Shield Icon even though it still had UAC=OFF, then I installed fresh WIN1809 as the auto/manual updates were ne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black screen at Random

Hello, i have been troubleshooting my oculus for several Months now .... and I'm starting to get ****....I'm using a perfectly fine OMEN Laptop from HP and i was able to play for several hours just a few days ago (after reinstalling windows all-toget...

erek18 by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Rift Hardware Issue

Hello guys,got my Oculus Rift yesterday and I am very impressed and happy about my device  However today I tried to set it up in another environment and one of the Sensors did not get detected giving me a hardware error.I use my Alienware 15 R4 for ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home 2.0 empty loot boxes.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but I have so far had 2 empty loot boxes in my Home.I'm not asking for extra loot boxes, I'll get more over time anyways, but if this is a wider problem that would be bad.

Myurton by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Touch

Hello, my left touches joystick just suddenly stopped working like I can't press down on it anymore. For example, when I play Pavlov I can't run anymore. I haven't hit them against a wall nothing happened to them, rather they are pretty new do you kn...

Facial interface removed, now it doesnt fit tight

Hi guys.My headset wasn't working at all, so I ask for chat support. Following instructions I had to remove de facial interface, at first, it was hard to remove, but now I´m trying to fit in, but it remains slack, the top fits tight, but the bottom i...

New Oculus : screen flicking and led change orange to white

Hello everybody,I'm really sad because I've buy an Oculus Rift during the Black Friday. I've switch the GPU of my wife with mine because she had a GTX 980 from Gainward.First surprise : it doesn't have a HDMI port but some DVI mini-displayport and mi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

instalation

comme demander j'ai télécharger le logicielle d’installation (OculusSetup), accepté les conditions, ensuite il me demande d’installé 2 mise à jours (KB2670838 et KB3033929) mais mon ordi me dit que j'ai déjà ces mise à jours et ça bloque là, je sait ...

Oculus Rift Order put on hold?

So I just purchased a Oculus Rift through the Website about a hour or two ago, got a email about a hour later from Oculus saying my order was being put on hold because they could not verify payment so I called my bank and they said that the merchant ...

when will there be support for 2950x theadripper

just like the title says i keep getting message in my headset at my home in vr telling my my cpu isnt compatible but its doing just fine i think becasue its new and not yet in the system. anyone know if they are going to be fixing that . mebe im in t...

Clear definition of launching "Mixed Reality Capture"

There's a lot of frustrated posts out there with people attempting Mixed Reality experience with Oculus home software. LiV doesn't seem to be compatible with anything but steam. Mixcast seems eerily similar despite their "sdk integration", Vcam just ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB issue: Rift & related devices disconnect regularly

Hi,I have some serious problems with the oculsu rift. To be more precise: The headset and sensors regularly disconnect themselves and I get the typical "Your headset / sensors could not be found" message popups. I've had the same issues with HTC vive...

okazaky by Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation of latest Bullguard antivirus definition

It is quite very important to use the latest version of the BullGuard antivirus to get the maximum protection of your sensitive data and your system. The BullGuard antivirus is the antivirus product that has got it all. The product is so designed tha...

My Laptop meets the online minimum specs...

Laptop meets minimum specs listed online, but when I run the Rift compatibility tool my graphics card doesn't meet minimum spec. I have a Lenovo legion Y520 laptop, with an intel core i5 7th gen processor and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 ti graphics car...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order cancelled

Ordered the oculus rift on Sunday when sale was on and I got an email in my junk mail saying my order was cancelled the next day with no reason given I've contacted support multiple times now but have only been told my order is under review? I unders...

nea by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stuttering during gameplay when i move around

since Aug of 2017 it seems i have had these micro stutters where the whole picture seems to shift during gameplay. Does anyone else experience this?PC SpecsIntel I7 Kaby LakeGeforce 107032GB 3200 RamSSD

possible fix for your laggy, stuttering woes.

I'm going to make this stupidly short as I have written a huge post three times now only to watch the page go white and all my typing disappear.System: i7 3820, 32GB, 1070 ti, evo SSD, water coooled, etc.things ran great and then suddenly they didn't...

Rift keeps stuttering

Hello there,after many hours of trying and failing i hope someone here can help me. I have recently purchased an oculus Rift. After first installement it worked kinda okay. I have tried altspace VR (no problems) I expect you to die (some problems aft...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my oculus rift CONSTANTLY GETTING DISCONNECTED

This ATROCITY has been going on for WAY TOO LONG. Please, does anyone have a fix? I have updated everything, I have connected to different ports, I have restarted, I have disabled and enabled xhci. Any other things before I can call my headset a defe...

Oculus Rift - Slight left tilt

Hey there,I ordered the rift+touch bundle last week, the hardware arrived today. Installed and used the Rift fine yesterday, but today I notice that my horizon (the part of the world that is supposed to be level) is slightly tilted down to the left. ...

jbaert by Level 3
  • 31 replies
  • 2 kudos

Cant download

I have tried to download games and I get contact oculus support. I so purchased some apps when had occulus gear and they show up in Rift as purchased but get same response contact oculus support?

TexStar by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Code 1971055 - Rift will not start

Good evening!Very recently I bought an Oculus Rift Headset. At first it worked very fine and I've had a tremendous amount of fun with it. But as of a week ago it suddenly decided to not start up anymore. The Oculus Devices tab does show that all hard...

Sarekh by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels