Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Known Issue - Air Link Connections Lag or Low FPS

We’re working on fixing a recent issue which is causing Air Link performance problems for some people. If you’ve noticed any latency issues or lag with Air Link after updating to v41, you might be impacted. The team is working on getting a solution i...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

Resolved! Known Issue - Black bar when accessing store (Link/Air Link)

When I’m using the AirLink and I’m on my VR desktop, I will click on the store and the store doesn't appear. Instead a black bar pops up in my view about the same shape and size as the Oculus frame and wherever I look, it moves with me. When I want i...

OculusScreenshot1650128530.jpeg
TSKGPage by Level 3
  • 50 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Known Issue - Black screen after v39 update

Today my Quest 2 updated to the new firmware v39 After the update the screen stays black. The boot sequence always follows the same scheme: Meta logo appears, the jingle sound can be heard. Then the 3 dots occur, following another 3 dots. After that ...

Asgarond by Level 4
  • 136 replies
  • 14 kudos

Resolved! Resolved Outage - Account Issues - Logged Out, Library Missing

The team is currently investigating reports of account issues, including logouts and missing app libraries. Thanks for your patience while the team is working to resolve this issue. At this time you do not need to create new accounts, or take any oth...

Can’t buy anything from Oculus Store

Tonight, anything I try to buy from the store tells me there is a temporary error after entering my PIN. It gets past everything else but after the pin I get a message saying my purchase didn’t go through due to a temporary error. Is purchased throug...

Solved: Reverting to a single sensor

Hi all,If this has already been answered, just point me in the right direction. After using the basic Rift with a single sensor for the last year, I upgraded to Oculus Touch. Setup with the 2nd sensor goes fine. Sometimes however, I use the Rift with...

dan_e10 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use a VAC (vertual audio cable) instead of the built in mic

Im looking to use a VAC (Voicemeeter) instead of the default mic built into the Rift headset. Out of games the VAC works normally but as soon as I run a game either on Steam VR or from Oculus its self it defaults back to the Rift mic. I have the VAC ...

No reply from support

I recently ordered a oculus rift and I got a email from oculus saying that my order could not be processed and that I would have to email them which I did. Moving on I got a reply saying I needed to show a government i.d to prove my identity and addr...

New to Oculus Rift, Store doesn't show up when i launch.

Howdy, just bought our OR. Everything seems to be working fine, i've played several games. But when i launch the Store, it is just blank space. When i hit the menu button, a window comes up, but just goes away when i click it. Is the only solution he...

Wishlist is empty in OH on desktop but not in VR

No recent update of OH caused this, Library->Wishlist just started displaying "You haven't saved anything to your Wishlist yet", but in VR the list is intact.Have restarted OH, but it's the same.Then restarted OVRService, and reopened OH, but it's th...

Oculus Rift CV1support team sucks!!!

I paid big $$$ for my CV1 headset less 2 years ago, it was well taken care, i mean like a baby, and one of a sudden one of the screens went black, i contact support, it took about 2 days to get a reply, they just told me to follow dumb instructions t...

vertical lines on screen. blue and red

hello, a transparent blue and red line suddenly appeared on both sides of my screen, the line on the right side of the screen dissapears when i close my left eye and viceversa, is there a way to fix this? thank you sorry for my english

Broken Right Touch Trigger Following Weeks of Problems

Considering I bought my Rift at full price, I'm having quite the crisis...The trigger on my right Touch controller is broken. It's not stuck, it's just kinda... dislodged. I can slightly shift the trigger around, and when I squeeze the trigger wherev...

HDMI is not detected.

I have tried for hours on end to get my new CV1 to simply start up, but i have not been able to get passed the fact that the setup does not detect my HDMI, i have it directly plugged into my gtx 1070, i have uninstalled and reinstalled the oculus sof...

Google Earth VR not working

Suddenly Google Earth has stopped working.Launching it I get:I try the suggest setting here but nothing changed.BTW: I never changed NVIDIA setting (GeForce GTX 1080driver version 416.94). Am I alone?

Oculus has detected a problem with your graphics driver

Hello, I'm having issues using my Oculus Rift. I get this error: "Oculus has detected a problem with your graphics driver" which prevents me from playing the game we're developing and other games in my library. The HMD, sensors, and touch controls ar...

Mo-AK by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black screen

Please help.2nd Oculus same problem.everything installs correctly: software and hardware.oculus app shows all devices green (no ? marks)during setup when asked to put on headset to continue there is nothing but darkness and yellow light. Unless game ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my friends list empty?

I have about 130+ friends but these last few days when I load up the Oculus app on my pc and go to Social my friends list is empty. If I check the mobile app I can see my friends list populated without issue.What can I do about the desktop app. Curre...

Is this laptop compatible with oculus rift ?

I have a lenovo legion y530 with a i7 and a gtx 1050 ti , that i bought recently . I was thinking about buying oculus but before i need to know if it will work on my laptop. best regards,kortex

Can't assign new library location

God morning! My setup had 2 M2 SSDs (C: E:)and one HD (D:). I initially installed on C: with Library on F:. When I first tried to download a game it began the download but then failed with a antivirus error but that was already disabled. I found that...

kirbdoc by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NON VR P3D ATC NOT WORKING AFTER INSTALLING OCULUS

Please I needhelp!!!!!When starting P3D orFlyinside, Oculus rift comes on If a take iOculus down, P3D orFlyinside will also go down If I try tobring P3D or Flyinside within Oculus itwill show Loading… If I want Oculus VRto work, I have to go to P3D o...

OVRServer_x64.exe 202883-public TCID:964894 has stopped working

Hi, I've installed the software but can't use it because this crash occurs every time I plug in the DK2. The headset and sensor are plugged into USB 3.0 ports. All the latest drivers for the USB ports and video card are installed. The required Window...

Scawen by Level 7
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

crashing

my system is: amd 2700x, vega56, and 16gig 3200 ram, crucial m.2 ssd on a msi mortar mb. I am not overclocking anything system keeps rebooting whenever i try to play/start a game from oculus home, looking at the pc i see that the light on the gpu go ...

J_M_549 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

New owner of Rift with some questions

Hello everyone,I received my oculus today and I have some questions1. I put the sensors on my desk but it takes a little space, I'll fix them on the wall tomorrow, what is the best configuration from the photo of my office? will it be good if I do so...

Changing username

Hi allSo im wanting to change my username (for obvious reasons) but ive changed it within the last 6 months. Is there any way i can find out when i did? I checked my email and have nothing there

Google Earth VR not working

Suddenly Google Earth has stopped working.Launching it I get:I try the suggest setting here but nothing changed.BTW: I never changed NVIDIA setting (GeForce GTX 1080driver version 416.94). Am I alone?

Labels