Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot add payment method

So i had to remove my payment methods due to being unable to purchase bonelab, now heres a major problem, its not letting meadd a paypal account but its letting me add my credit card info?

BDF1E50B-69F0-4E59-882D-65AE05B9BC38.png

Resolved! Teen cannot ask for permission for game

My son is trying to reqeust access to Pavlov Shack. When he finds the game on his app there is no option for him to request for parental permission.I am linked to his account and I have notifications on.What do we need to do?Cheers

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 51 replies
  • 8 kudos

Resolved! No access to Facebook account

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

HDMI not recognised on laptop

I plugged in my headset into my laptop on the initial setup and the USB works but the HDMI is not detected. I have tried this on 2 different headsets so I assume it is not an issue with the actual unit. I have an Nvidia geforce gtx 1050 Ti (My laptop...

Controller thumbsticks acting strange

heyo,i'm having a bit of a hardware issue that's really annoying.after releasing my finger from my right thumbstick or moving it to the middle position, sometimes it starts to move randomly left. i'm not sure why. from looking at the thumbstick regul...

TC4BLES by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't do name change to desired name.

trying to change my name to just Shothi. no way to contact the individual who has the name and starting to think it might of been myself with an old email. since I do have a unconfirmed account with oculus but no way of logging in since I forgot the ...

Help! Oculus Quest keeps giving me first contact!

Hello,I have been using my Oculus Quest 64GB edition for a few weeks now, and it was completely fine. I always turned it off by using the power button and selecting 'power off' with the controllers. Whenever I turned it on again, it would just ask me...

Hojulus by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus app does not work

Howdy y'all. I am currently in contact with the people from Oculus support but I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue and resolved it. I just got a rift recently and have been dying to try it out. I downloaded the Oculus setup and when it ...

God Rays

i just got a rift S and im getting a lot of god rays even in brighter environments, my ipd is 61mm. maybe my lenses are be dirty it would have been nice if they included a lens cloth

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus crashes when put headset on

have had this issue for a while, have tried support and cant help, have gtx 970 and work around is usually roll the GPU drivers back and re install oculusbut that won't work now.what happens is as soon as i put on the head set starts to load up then ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gear VR isn't recognized by Windows 10 as a usb device.

I've installed the android drivers, I can debug other applications on my phone (such as chome) remotely on my desk top. I did that all day today at work. Is there some other driver I am missing that is particular for the GearVR?I've been beating my h...

OVR Service Launcher errors in Windows Event Viewer?

I have noticed in Windows 10 Event Viewer, each day I show a few OVR Service Launcher errors. Below are the details:"The description for Event ID 0 from source OVRServiceLauncher cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not ins...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSE 4.2 undetected

Hi, I try to install OculusSetup.exe latest version but I got the message that oculus requires a CPU with sse 4.2 support.My processor is a Intel Core i7 4700 HQ with sse 4.2 support so I'm a little bit confused about this message... can you provide ...

sensoo by Level 3
  • 96 replies
  • 1 kudos

Replacement Rift Cable

Bought 4 sets of Rift few months ago for an exhibition and my own use, 1 cable broke by visitors and I had to replace it with my office set. Now I am 1 cable short with a new set. Very new.So on to my story, Oculus is terrible in handling orders, esp...

help with audio cutting out

I've been having a weird issue with oculus rift cv1 audio, in most circumstances, it works fine, but every now and then, audio will cut out.I'm tracked this down to some kinda compatibility between windows and oculus, because i can get audio back by ...

Linkbro by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus S no longer detected by computer

Nothing I can tell has changed recently, however suddenly this morning my oculus rift S headset is no longer being detected. I tried moving ports and what not and still the unit reads not connected. I have an orange LED on the headset and thats about...

OCRServiceLauncher and USB DevicesETW USB tracing crash windows 10

Здравствуйте, Привет Крашит комп на Windows 10 с ошибками, Сбои Windows 10OCRServiceLauncher и USB DevicesETW USB tracingПервая ошибкаCannot find description for event id 0 from OVRServiceLauncher source. The component causing this event is not insta...

Flin_K by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Oculus Quest can't find my wifi.

When I try to setup my Oculus Quest, it doesn't find my wifi. When I try to search for exactly my wifi it only says that there is a problem with conecting, and I schoul try again.

Toffy71 by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to install oculus software (keeps failing mid-way)

HiI had Oculus installed on this MSI Gamingbeast three years ago everythign was fine... then we had a baby and I've put that toy aside, and now he's 3 years old so I'm doing a comeback. Tried running it but obviously I have to reinstall the software ...

Ger4kis by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rift Software

Whee can I find and download the Rift software? All I can find is the install software.

huntiir by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Distant object contours flickers like a christmas tree

I have that really annoying flickering problem of distant object/scene. High contrast boundaries/contours flickers and blinks, which add a lot of eye fatigue.That happens in the oculus default scene/applications and in games as well. I is like strain...

Customer Support Experience Needs Major Improvement

After submitting my ticket to customer support, it took about 5 days and back and forth emails before Oculus even agreed to allow me to send my Quest back and email me a shipping label. If everything goes according to the timeline provided, I will no...

Touch Controllers

One of my touch controllers analog stick is stuck in one place in every game I go into, I can move it perfectly fine with the controller in hand but in game it just goes forward and I can't get it to stop.

Rift S Sensor can't detect headset

Hello,i have the problem mention in the title.I played friday with a friend and everything was fine, but today it suddenly says Sensor can't detect headset. Tried re-installing Oculus software, different usb ports and i checked my camera option in wi...

Noxois by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Sensor Firmware Error!! Please Help!

Hello Oculus Rifters,So for 5 straight days I have been troubleshooting the FirmwareSensor Error CV1 problem with everything I could find online to fix thesolution but nothing worked. Imusing the ASUS G20cb computer running Windows 10 64bit. I click ...

Passthrough Quality?

The passthrough view in my new Rift S is slightly grainy. It's not just static, but also not a clear B/W picture. It's something like an old analog TV that's slightly out of tuning.Is this how it is supposed to be?I have tried reseating the connector...

fattura da emettere

buongiorno abbiamo effettuato un acquisto...chiediamo la cortesia di emettere una fattura a: Wip lab srl Via Diocleziano 107 cap.80124 p.iva 07676081214 aggiungendo il codice destinatario:SU9YNJAGrazie

Error adding payment info

I am trying to add my debit card info to my oculus account but it will not accept it i have tried a different card and opening a ticket aswell but i still can't add my card. I was wondering if anyone had the same issue/solution. I'm using a Rift S an...

Neo_420 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Screenshot bug?

I noticed with screenshots it will only work on every second try of taking a screenshot.I press it once it says screenshot taken nothing is in the 'Pictures\Screenshots\' folder I press the screenshot button again a

drguild by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels