Support
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Quest 2 - Software Update Required

I have had this issue trying to pair both of my Quest 2's for the last 4 days. When you click 'try again' it just loops back to this screen.I have tried reinstalling the app (including updating the app), using an IOS phone and using an Android phone,...

img_8913.png
G_CDoc by Level 2
  • 17 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Facebook Account banned

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or d...

Known Issue - Headset logged out and missing app library

Hi everyone, the team is working on an issue now based on some reports that users are getting logged out of their headset or aren't seeing their purchased apps. In some of these cases, you might not be able to log back in. The team is working to get ...

HDMI refuses to function properly

I got my rift over a year ago and it worked just fine for the first two or so months. Out of the blue, the software said that my HDMI cord wasn't plugged in even though it was. I have made sure it isn't a problem on either end of the cord, tried coun...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sorry, we're having trouble updating oculus.

I've been getting the above error message "Sorry, we're having trouble updating oculus. Please make sure you have at least 12.00 GB of disk space free" and then randomly my rift crashes;I have 60+ GB of free space on the system driveThings I've tried...

Need help with integrating Lip-Sync in Unity

Hi,I tried integrating lip-sync using Oculus integration from the Unity Asset Store, following instructions from the lip-sync guide but it doesn't work on my instantiated character until my app loses focus. It starts working after my app loses focus ...

Hockey Player VR Not running

Hello, I recently bought Hockey Player VR, the rift game. But whenever I go to launch it, it loads for a brief moment, then stops and acts as if I didn't run it. I tried resetting my computer and re-installing but they have failed. Please helpThanks

Crashing

Whenever I use the VR Headset, it usually last for a couple of minutes before suddenly my whole computer crashing. It's honestly a bit tiring when I just want to play some VR with my friends. My processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor 3.60 G...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home will not load

Home will not load. I can open the display that has all the menus in front, like library, home, settings, etc....but when I try to go to home....it just shows the white grid room and the circle of death icon.

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

No delivery no reply

I've ordered and paid for the Rift S and has been over a week and not shipped. States will be shipped by the 7th that's been and gone .I had deadlines to make for this unit and now looking like it won't happen. I get no response from support for this...

Guardian room setup system not working

Hello,I got my Oculus s last night and everything worked fine. I went to play with it this morning and it is asking me to set the play area again. The trouble is, I can't get past it. Every time I advance to a stage such as setting the floor or traci...

Very bad Facebook streaming performance, any fixes or tips?

Hi Guys,I'm trying to stream Zero Caliber VR to Facebook, but for some reason the video gets interrupted for several seconds at a time, the audio lags behind, and after a minute or so the stream just stops completely. The game itself runs without any...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do my downloads keep stopping?

My download speed is probably 4-5mb, not great but it gets the job done on Steam and PS4. For some reason on the Oculus store i'll put a game downloading, check back 2 minutes later and find there was an error downloading the game/update. So i have t...

Oculus client not working

my oculus client hasn't been opening for a few weeks and I've tried everything i feel and it hasn't worked so i have no idea what to do.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cant even get the OculusCompatCheck application to work

I unintalled the software and all. tried to see what would happen if i used the Oculus Compat check to see if that was the problem. but that wont install correctly as well it say. when running it, it does the check to the memory stage and this error ...

Oculus app paired, but no longer connects to Quest or Go

My Quest will display as "Nearby" in the app but when I tap on it, it changes to "Connecting", "Searching", "Connecting" and then to "Not found nearby". A week or two ago, this wasn't an issue at all. I had no problem connecting to the Quest back the...

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

I purchased keep talking and nobody explodes for the gear vr a few years ago, and it still appears in my library on there, however i recently upgraded to a rift of the PC, and the game does not appear. A few other games I bought do appear in the libr...

Renderer proccess crashed, shutting down

Whilst clearing stuff during a clean-up, I looked into C:\Users\*me*\AppData\Roaming\Oculus and found a number of error logs.The first two simply state: Server closed connectionHowever, there are a further 28 files all saying the same thing:Renderer ...

Tracking isn't Working!

My left touch controller has been acting up and wont let me move it. Yet I can still rotate it and see me pressing the buttons. This is a big problem for me since I mainly play beat saber and the same 10 songs that support 1 handed play get old FAST....

GoIden by Level 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Were having trouble starting oculus

So I'm getting this error message when starting the oculus rift software "Were having trouble starting oculus. Your oculus software may be updating. Please wait a minute and try again. If the problem persists contact oculus support." I contacted supp...

Rift S - Application repeatedly crashes since today

Yesterday my Rift S was working perfectly but today, despite nothing changing with my setup, the Oculus application has started repeatedly crashing when I put the headset on. I've submitted a support ticket and tried using the usual troubleshooting s...

dekka3k by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USB Driver Update Recommended - I have latest?

So, I'm seeing RED triangle that usually indicates issue. It seems to be just a warning though below there is a yellow triangle message on the two USB devices that are connected to my Fresco USB. "Your headset is plugged in correctly. If you encounte...

Installation of Apps fails most of the time

I am a Oculus newbie owing it for three days now.My problem is that I can only install very few Apps from the shop, I would say only 20% of those I tried. So far, I only tried some free one and it would be good to resolve this issue before trying to ...

Rift S incompatible with 430.86?

Been trying to solve this for hours now with no avail.https://i.imgur.com/dIL9ywr.pngTried reinstalling graphics drivers, doing clean installs, uninstalling and reinstalling, tried reinstalling the oculus app, enabled PTC. restarted pc several times,...

Labels