Get Help
Need a hand or looking to help others? Find answers and ask questions about your headset, accessories, and apps.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - Boundary not saved | Stuck in Passthrough

I have a brand new Quest 3. But it is giving me problems with boundary settings. often when I turn it on it comes up in pass through with no settings or way to get into the apps or settings. Rebooting eventually gets me a message to create a boundary...

adgilcan by Honored Guest
  • 78 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! (Not Resolved) Known Issue - V62/63 USB-C Debris/Water Warning

v62 has a big problem with USB port sensor (found the very same issue on my Q3 and the one of my wife)... when used with an extension cable (even if it is a quality cable) from time to time star showing the debris-water warning message. Of course the...

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?

Hi Meta Community,If you're reading this it means you're facing some issues with your Facebook or Instagram account. We know how important it is to ensure you're able to regain access to your Facebook and Instagram accounts. MetaQuestSupport, Moderat...

Resolved! Contacting Meta Quest Support & Collecting Logs

Should you encounter an issue or have any questions that would require you to contact Meta Quest Support, you can do so by heading to the support page (https://meta.com/help/quest/). Here, you can contact the support team via email or live chat. If y...

How to Report a Bug

As with any software, sometimes you will come across unintended bugs or glitches. When you come across an issue with a Quest product, you may want to report it directly to our Engineering team. You can do so directly from the desktop or mobile app. B...

OculusSupport_0-1665172558560.png

New User Posting Info

Being a newb in-game and in anything can be tough. Here is a run down of how our tiny forum elves (and moderators) can help get you from an unknown newb to forum all-star. Posting links to external sites, certain keywords, or posting logs outside of ...

Horizon Workrooms Disconnecting on iMac

I been having this problem recently where the Horizon Workrooms app doesn't want to connect to my iMac when it has an external monitor. I have tried unplugging the monitor, and it did connect. But now whenever i want make another virtual monitor, it ...

Unable to access my old account after merge.

When starting my oculus 2 I was prompted to update my device and then merge my facebook account with the new Meta account. I had some trouble but managed to create one but I couldn't select my old name, I had to add a "_" and this account is seen as ...

PavFed_ by Honored Guest
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Second account

good morning, I'm trying to create a second account, but when I enter the code, the viewer shows an error and I have to try again, but it continues to give an error

Unable to reset pin

I do not remember setting a PIN so tried to reset my PIN. The email comes right away and I click on the link and put in a new pin and confirmation pin but her this message every time:Something went wrong. The link to this page is incorrect, or it may...

Can’t purchase still!

Shared Christmas gift for kids and still can’t purchase games after following all advice on forums. really disappointed and fed up as we saved and purchased 2 meta quest 2. please help! I’ve sent multiple requests through app with no response nelldon...

PAYMENT

I tried using a bunch of different payment methods to purchase different games and none would work. Oculus is telling me my payment declined. We noticed something unusual and, for your security, this request couldn't be completed. Please try again la...

shunt1358 by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Screen issue

I don't know what to do I put my oculus away yesterday with no issues at all I charged it today and tried to use it but when it turned on the screen was glitch g left and right and the controllers weren't working properly I have dried turning it off ...

Why does Link use toooooo much VRAM compared to Virtual Desktop?

Link uses 1.5-2GB or more (at render resolution 5408x2736 + encode width 3664).Link uses 3GB with dash menu. ‌VD uses only 400MB at Ultra setting.VR games use much VRAM. Therefore, Link's VRAM usage has a huge impact.And what will Oculus do when the...

tanubon by Heroic Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 9 kudos

Control smoothing issues on Oculus Link and Air Link

I am still impressed with the performance of Air Link, especially in the simracing games of which I am a regular. But I have run into a serious problem when it comes to playing games where grip and quick touches are necessary.Shooting games like Cont...

Resolved! Quest 2 gears returned by mistake i need a way to contact a HUMAN

My VR Headset had its display ligth broken, i returned it and received a new one.The problem is that i retruned everything in the original package including the 2 gears and i received only the headset.There is NO WAY in the support site to contact Me...

Targuy13 by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Graphql sever responded with error code 2078011

I have been trying buy supernatural vr subscription for over a week now and getting the graphql error. Have tried instaling and unstalling app. Tried payment on headset, phone and laptop. Tried ca4d and paypal. Contacted support and so far no solutio...

2021_ASH by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Crashing

Hi I would like to know how to fix my quest 2, I recently started getting back into VR gaming after awhile, my device used to work perfectly back then via link cable but now it can't go on without crashing and stuttering. Basically I connect it via a...

mochiewu by Honored Guest
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost Oculus

I have stupidly lost my Oculus and it has run out of charge. Is there a way of locating it somehow? Thanks

DCE70 by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

oculus home not loading

so I got my new pc recently I was wanted to customize my oculus home but when I click the home button in dash it shows the loading icon but then dash opens up again

Resolved! Image freezes in helmet but on PC all working

hello! I have a problem that my image on the helmet freezes after 10 minutes of playing (this is true for both airlink and wired link connection)artifacts appear in the area where there was no my sight, and the image freezes

Bonelab

I bought bone lab 2 weeks ago and everything I get on the left side of the screen is glitched and I see parts of the loading screen like I'm looking through a mirror

wh20 by Honored Guest
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Air-link not working

It's been 2 weeks now, when my oculus quest 2 use the air-link. It lag, but not normal lags. It's about a 20 sec delay, the screen is blurred and i can see black borders. I called the assistance multiple times now but nothing work. I kinda tried ever...

Air link audio

I started playing blade and sorcery on airline with my brothers pc and the audio worked fine until the third day when there was no audio for the air link but when I switch back there is audio, in the oculus app it says there is a problem with audio a...

Gorilla Tag audio isn’t working

So when I loaded up gorilla tag and I started hopping around I could hear people talking but I couldn’t hear their footsteps my footsteps or any other audio. Other than peoples voices, I tried turning off my mic and I got a glimpse of hope then all w...

Stick drift

I have stick drift on my left controller. I have done all of the suggested fixes, ie- remove batteries for 5mins, replace batteries, disconnect and reconnect and factory reset. All have not fixed the issue. I went to get a replacement one and it says...

pairing

can't pair phone with headset. when I enter the code from the headset the app says it can't find the headset. furthermore the headset is stuck on the code screen. I need real help not just a endless circle of questions that don't even come close to a...

Resolved! Meta Quest 2 Friend Referral Link - Invalid Country

I wanted to use the referral link of a friend, we both live in the same country (germany) and use the same currency. My account is new and not yet linked with any meta devices.And still I end up with the Message: "Your country is not eligible to use ...

Labels